Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

More help for me pleaseeee :(

My husband is currently doing his monthly budget draft we will submit to embassy. I already use the search button here but i have some questions too sorry for posting another one

should we include his loan and credit card payments on our expenses draft?? also like bus pass and foods? my husband is renting a room big enough for us and inclusive of bills and only paying cable and internet and his flat mate sharing with it? should i indicate that on the expense? we can always get a sample budget spreadsheets on excel but worries what to include on it bec he is only paying rent and the cable and internet.

please help us how to start ours....

If you're going to submit a budget just make sure that it is very very simple and that it explains any shortfall in finances.
    Usually bank statements/bank books etc are sufficient.

The ECO is not an accountant. You need to help the ECO feel comfortable with the finances you submit. They are always reviewing such documents and often have a feel for the viability. Do not submit anything that is likely to require a good amount of detailed review.

The ECO is only interested in evaluating disposable income.
    It is not necessary to include any spending on food, clothing, transportation, internet, alcohol, cigarettes, gambling etc etc.

Do not include any details of credit cards, credit card credit limits or credit card payments.

Your husband needs to clearly display a disposable income of approx £106 per week. Anything less would be considered marginal and would likely cause the ECO to refuse.

Bank statements that show overdrawn amounts need to be very clearly explained. Overdrawn bank statements are an indication that the sponsor is living beyond their means.

Hope this helps

Thank you so much terpe!!! my husband has only three expenses to pay monthly that is rent, cable/internet, and loan..( should i include it) will the loan affect us on our visa? this loan was due to his previous travel before and he is paying monthly for it too.

as long as his bank statements do not show he is overdrawn and he has spare money after all the bills are paid then that will be ok. I have a loan and it showed on my bank statement and it was ok.
    As life is to live so love is to give

Quote Originally Posted by myliitlehaven07 View Post
    Thank you so much terpe!!! my husband has only three expenses to pay monthly that is rent, cable/internet, and loan..( should i include it) will the loan affect us on our visa? this loan was due to his previous travel before and he is paying monthly for it too.
    As Alan has said, any loan repayments should show up on the bank statements.

As a technical issue loan repayments should be included.

Important is disposable income.

gambling.. etc.. hahaha... roulette machines n rainbow riches...

Cool its gonna be alright...

as what gamblers say.... KEEP the FAITH...

thank you every one!!!this forum is the best!!

Thread Information