Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Filipina's

Filipina's

Hello everyone
    Didnt know how to title this so I left it quite generic!

I happen to notice that there is a lot of bitchiness towards to Fiancee because she has got a relationship with a foreigner - and I am slightly concerned if idle banter would become more serious - towards emotional and mental bullying!

Is this an issue anyone here has had to deal with?

My Fiancee is particularly humble - just like me, I live my life with a single motto - treat others as you wish to be treated and my Fiancee mirrors this and is really very lovely for a girl so young.

Although there is no straight answer - I have told her not to publish anything that would atagonise her social circle one of her so called close friends openly admitted jealousy was at the forefront of her mind!!

Anyone know how far this goes... does it get physical!?

I got stuck on a flight back from Malaysia once with a guy who lived in Thailand and was on his 2nd Thai wife and we got talking and he told me some horrific stories about how Thai girls get so jealous that they had physically disfigured girls who were on their way out so to speak. I am slightly concerned about this...

Thanks

Tone

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    i think (well based on the people who i'm surrounded with) very rarely that Filipinas would physically fight..most of the time, it's all just words and banters or gossips..unless one starts to physically hurt another like slaps or pull the hair, then that's the start of a never ending battle..but i think physical damage is less common compared with gossips circulating among the Filipinas..that usually starts the fire..just make sure your girl won't be affected with these stuffs..

Trusted Member
    I haven't heard of anyone being physically attacked either.

If any of her particularly attractive jealous associates are also particularly desperate to land a foreigner...then you have my permission to let them contact me via this website.

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    i think (well based on the people who i'm surrounded with) very rarely that Filipinas would physically fight..most of the time, it's all just words and banters or gossips..unless one starts to physically hurt another like slaps or pull the hair, then that's the start of a never ending battle..but i think physical damage is less common compared with gossips circulating among the Filipinas..that usually starts the fire..just make sure your girl won't be affected with these stuffs..

i agree with rayna,gawssshhhh can u imagine a girl fighting physically gawsh thats just too horrible,,,most of the girls just do some blah blah blah(bit its too noisy eh?) well that's woman..lol..
    I just do what I want.It's not about what people are saying...It's about Me

Thanks for your words makes me feel a lot better.
    Graham I'll mention that to some of them!!

Cheers
    Tone

Yeah,Pinays NEVER fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrcznb8Am44

Seen a pinay putting the boot into an indian guy lying on the ground at LA Cafe,the air was blue with "Putang Ina"s,I almost blushed
    Also once saw a pinay trying to use a bottle on someone(not sexually.......Violently)
    They actually fight better than the guys(Manny Pacquiao being the exception)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    LA Cafe....naughty place, now renamed, and formerly 'Rosie's Diner'/'Blue Hawaii' ?

I presume you were just passing by.

LA Cafe....naughty place
    I used to frequent "Naughty Places",they always attract the most interesting characters
    i have seen a number of pinay face-slapping,hair-pulling,wrestling,catfights(wonder if such a pay-per-view website would be a viable business proposition),they fight just the same as women anywhere in the world

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    You and your link !

I've just been all over the place on youtube for the past hour...nearly missed my tea !

Yes, in my single days spent many a happy few hours/days/weeks in the Ermita funfair, and then transferred up to AC.

You and your link
    Yeah,but it brought back memories of Wanchai didnt it?Big-apple,new makatis and my favourites Pussycats and neptunes Happy days mate

Trusted Member
    Yep...wish I was there now.

Cant say the Wifes friends or strangers were Violently jealous but she did put up with some not so nice comments occasionaly from strangers

Should be nothing to worry about but of course be aware of indivudals who may have an issue. I know some friends of my wife and other Ladies moving abroad were a little jealous/upset of the hubby/pinay as they losing their friend if they move abroad. But many phills move abroad away from home so most accept it and get on with things
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thanks again for your input, things got a bit heavy on facebook but I told her to lay low and dont post up too much that increases the green eyes.
    I know girls can get bitchy the world over, I just feel so protective - just my nature.

Cheers

Tone

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Hello everyone
    Didnt know how to title this so I left it quite generic!

I happen to notice that there is a lot of bitchiness towards to Fiancee because she has got a relationship with a foreigner - and I am slightly concerned if idle banter would become more serious - towards emotional and mental bullying!

Is this an issue anyone here has had to deal with?

Anyone know how far this goes... does it get physical!?

Tone
    Personally, I like to keep myself private and respects somebody elses privacy (so thre is no room in jealousy) ...I get bored and hate bitchiness ,so if somebody do that to me i can get really physical , then we'll just see each other in court for the damages
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Yeah,but it brought back memories of Wanchai didnt it?Big-apple,new makatis and my favourites Pussycats and neptunes Happy days mate
    hehehehehehehe you forgot Boracay, Fenwicks and Strawberrys as well as ckub bunny and the rest.... not that I have ever been in any of them, strictly a carnegies, mes amis and old china hand plus the wanch with the hash, and of course Dusk to Dawn for the house band... happy nights
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Hi Tone, welcome to another midlander, maybe see you at the Birmingham Barrio fiesta on 19/20 June
    ..... and yes just ask her to not be to flashy about her new relationship

Boracay, Fenwicks and Strawberrys
    Wasnt Boracay upstairs from where Big Apple was after BA closed?I have been to Fenwicks,the wanch,and the old china hand etc,but they werent as hot as pussycats or Neppies for me I also used to go to a Thai disco in Admiralty,but time dims the memory,cant remember its name now

ahhhhh fond memories indeed, did you dance on the carnegies bar with the Virgin atlantic cabin crew now there is a bunch of ladies who know how to enjoy life hehehehehe. Going through HK in a month or so so will be revisiting some old haunts (no mahal with me but she has many spies in HK so best behaviour for me )lol

Thread Information