Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

PI private eye..............Scam-tastic.

I have met a few scammers face-to-face in Pinas,they are never as smart as they normally think they are and I was never as stupid as they assumed me to be,I find this guys case-studies interesting

http://www.pointmancebu.com/pointman...tion_cases.htm

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    Excellent information there for newbies (and a really good read ).

Should be posted as a 'sticky'

Respected Member
    Excellent read, as Graham said great info for newbies and useful reminders for those of us who think we are bit wiser

Very good read, can't believe how much money some people have parted with!
    Thanks for posting.

Jilted lover demands P2M from American
    Comment | More | By Karlon N. Rama

Thursday, June 9, 2011

AGENTS of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) in Cebu and Manila arrested a woman yesterday for allegedly demanding money from an American finance adviser, who is married to an actress.

Ancy Dieto, 21, who hails from Pitogo, Ubay, Bohol, was caught in the act of receiving the P2 million she allegedly asked from him in exchange for keeping private a video taken of them while staying together in one Cebu City hotel.

Dieto was arrested while getting money from a representative of John Bryan, the finance adviser.

“There is no video, only a photo of me with my arms around him,” a tearful Dieto said in Cebuano after the arrest. She also denied making any demand, just a follow-up of something that the businessman supposedly promised her when they first became a couple in 2007.

She said she met Bryan through an Internet dating website that year. She was 17 at that time and was new to Cebu City, where she found work as an employee of a stall selling China-made goods on Colon St.

Same hotel

She said Bryan came to the Philippines and he made her stay with him for a couple of days in the same hotel.

“He said he would marry me in two years and buy a house for me and my grandparents. I gave myself to him,” Dieto said.

But two years had passed and no marriage proposal came, she said.

Bryan, though, would come to the Philippines at least once a year and, each time, they would be together, she said.

Dieto said curiosity finally got the best of her and she went online, accessed a search engine and typed Bryan’s name.

“I was shocked because I learned that he is married,” she said.

Arguments

She then emailed him and this resulted in an argument that spanned several email exchanges. She said she reminded him of the promises he previously made.

She admitted asking for P2 million, but this corresponded to the cost of the house he supposedly promised to build her.

“I did not intend to make it come out like an attempt at extortion,” she said in Cebuano.

But Bryan, through Mary Joy Cancino, his representative, lodged a complaint with the NBI Computer Crimes Unit in Manila, reporting that Dieto had threatened to share a video of them via networking sites.

The unit, in turn, sought help from the regional office here.

An entrapment was scheduled last month, but it did not push though, an NBI source revealed.

Yesterday’s entrapment was a follow-up.

“The marked money was recovered from the possession of Ancy V. Dieto as she was put under arrest and apprised of her statutory and constitutional rights as an accused,” an NBI report said.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local...merican-160134

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Jilted lover demands P2M from American
    Comment | More | By Karlon N. Rama

Thursday, June 9, 2011

AGENTS of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) in Cebu and Manila arrested a woman yesterday for allegedly demanding money from an American finance adviser, who is married to an actress.

Ancy Dieto, 21, who hails from Pitogo, Ubay, Bohol, was caught in the act of receiving the P2 million she allegedly asked from him in exchange for keeping private a video taken of them while staying together in one Cebu City hotel.

Dieto was arrested while getting money from a representative of John Bryan, the finance adviser.

“There is no video, only a photo of me with my arms around him,” a tearful Dieto said in Cebuano after the arrest. She also denied making any demand, just a follow-up of something that the businessman supposedly promised her when they first became a couple in 2007.

She said she met Bryan through an Internet dating website that year. She was 17 at that time and was new to Cebu City, where she found work as an employee of a stall selling China-made goods on Colon St.

Same hotel

She said Bryan came to the Philippines and he made her stay with him for a couple of days in the same hotel.

“He said he would marry me in two years and buy a house for me and my grandparents. I gave myself to him,” Dieto said.

But two years had passed and no marriage proposal came, she said.

Bryan, though, would come to the Philippines at least once a year and, each time, they would be together, she said.

Dieto said curiosity finally got the best of her and she went online, accessed a search engine and typed Bryan’s name.

“I was shocked because I learned that he is married,” she said.

Arguments

She then emailed him and this resulted in an argument that spanned several email exchanges. She said she reminded him of the promises he previously made.

She admitted asking for P2 million, but this corresponded to the cost of the house he supposedly promised to build her.

“I did not intend to make it come out like an attempt at extortion,” she said in Cebuano.

But Bryan, through Mary Joy Cancino, his representative, lodged a complaint with the NBI Computer Crimes Unit in Manila, reporting that Dieto had threatened to share a video of them via networking sites.

The unit, in turn, sought help from the regional office here.

An entrapment was scheduled last month, but it did not push though, an NBI source revealed.

Yesterday’s entrapment was a follow-up.

“The marked money was recovered from the possession of Ancy V. Dieto as she was put under arrest and apprised of her statutory and constitutional rights as an accused,” an NBI report said.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local...merican-160134

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    lol. 'Made her stay with him.' What a joke. He probably would have struggled to get her to leave if he tried. Mind you if really she was 17, then that is one dumb, not to mention lucky, American.

Quote Originally Posted by callippo View Post

lol. 'Made her stay with him.' What a joke. He probably would have struggled to get her to leave if he tried. Mind you if really she was 17, then that is one dumb, not to mention lucky, American.
    Whilst on the subject of value Judgements, how about this:-

... 99.9% of the girls on line are only interested in your money...

... 99.9% of the guys on line are only interested in separating a financially desperate Pinay from her panties...

I doubt that any reasonabe, experienced and educated person would have any reliable support for such extreme over-the-top statements................... but if both are true...
    ...which group do you believe are more despicable???

'Made her stay with him.' What a joke. He probably would have struggled to get her to leave if he tried. Mind you if really she was 17, then that is one dumb American.
    From experience I think thats a true and accurate assessement of what actually happened

Trusted Member
    I guess the wife has found out now.

Banned
    I may need Pointman Cebu services in the near future, just to be sure

Thread Information