Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

what will happen??

hello..i just want to ask if i applied for PR then they did not approve what will happen? i mean can i re-apply again? or is anybody knows how surely is if i will apply in PEO, mean personal application. i feel so anxious as my appointment is on june 3 then going for holiday on june 12, any advice pls? thanks

hello..

hi... i had a schedule already for applying PR this coming june 3, feel anxious and worry what will happen if they will not grant my application. is there anyone knows pls? and how sure that personal application is? and is it true that sometimes they disregard some applications? know why? please help me

not many people are refused if you supply what your asked

are you applying as a spouse of a brit or thru a workpermit ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I've merged your two latest threads, Aremla; this is to ensure the answers you receive - to what IS, effectively, the same question - are kept in one place.

You're happily married ... and have already met the residency requirements for ILR ... so I cannot see any reason(s) for your application being rejected. Simply follow the guidelines given to you in response your introductory thread back in March, and I'm confident all will be well.

Moreover, the fact that you are applying in person, means you'll be informed of the outcome on the date you submit your documents. PEO staff have a reputation for being very helpful ... and payment of the fee will only be taken once they're satisfied everything is in order and a decision reached.

hi joebloggs
    i am a work permit holder, and i came here in uk lat june 16 2006. i have a dependants which is my husband and my son born here in uk. my husband is here since aug 2007. i gathered all the requirements like the life in uk test result ( for me and my husband), payslips and bank statements, employment certificate, photos

Thread Information