Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: I'm a filipina

Cool I'm a filipina

Someone forwarded me this message. Tells about what filipina is.........

Think the lady who wrote this message is now USA

I'm saddened and disgusted on what some Filipinas are doing on the internet. They don't reflect the real Filipina or majority of Filipinas.let me give you a background of our history to know who really are the Filipinos. Our ancestors are the the following:Indonesians, they crossed through landbridges and they influenced us with ways of farming and hunting, then the malays came, riding their boats called "Balangays" and taught us a more civilized cultures, esp. in governance.Then the Chinese, exchange goods with us, that is called "Barter" and influenced us in many ways in their food, but mostly business. The Arabs also came and brought Islam in Mindanao.The Spaniards conquered the Philippines for for almost 400 years and brought Christianity.Filipinas then are very conservative,full of good values,always praying, and knew all domestic works. You can't kiss her unless you'll marry her.And they wore long gown.Up to this time majority of Filipinas are like this.Maria Clara style.Then from the Americans who liberated us from the Spaniards and Japanese, we learned Democracy, to be punctual and free education through the American teachers "Thomasites" bec. they are riding in the ship s.s. Thomasite. From the Japanese we learned how to do poultry. In short, we Filipinos are unique because we inherited many cultures and the Philippines is the only Asian country with both east and west civilization.And mostly,majority are Catholic.Through our interracial interaction, Filipinos became unique, there are mestizas, mestizos......They are beautiful and sexy....Like me....Lol..

Becoming exposed to new technologies, trends, made some Filipinas bold and daring...Also the culprit is low economy, low salary, high cost of education wherein only the well to do families can afford.Thats why there are some Filipinas who closed their eyes and marry foreigners, even if they are old, fat, etc...But even if they marry for convenience, once with their husband already they are loving, caring, faithful...Thats natural for a Filipina unless
    maltreated..They are seeking greener pasture...Can't blame them because US$ is times 48, Canadian $ 41,etc...One year salary here is just one month in countries like USA, Canada, UK, etc...Thats why they want to have relationship with citizens of those countries.They want to have a good life..They want to help their family here in Philippines....Filipinos have strong family ties...And Filipinos are very kind, generous, loving and caring....So don't blame them if they sent money to the Philippines...Its natural for Filipinos to h elp the needy...philippines is a rich country, if only theres no government corruption....

To make clear my point in writing this, let me classify kinds of Filipinas, in this modern world.According to class: High class - they are from rich families, they are educated and part of high society, they have high technology gadgets, Middle class- they are also educated but are more conservative than high class Filipinas they have pc/internet at home,they use internet for research, communication with relatives abroad, etc..but not for marrying foreigners,Low class- they are the Filipinas chatting in internet cafe, they come from poor families, having hard time to continue their education or have no high education attainment, hard-up financially in their daily lives...or they are hookers/whores (well every country have whores),thats why they are looking for foreigners to make their life better..They are mostly from Visayas and Mindanao areas (except Muslim women)...

Now you know....So next time don't say Filipinas are scam artist...Only 1/8 to 1/4 of the population of women in Philippines. And even if they are scam artist, its for a good cause...So if you're generous and kind then entertain them...God bless those Filipinas and their future foreigner lovers....
    Those ladies from Visayas and mindanao, what can u say?
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

i couldn't still figure it out

but i like scots signature....tell things straight
    Filipina a born survivor!

i think she is from cebu

hahaha what about luzon?i dont want to generalize things but i think women in luzon are more liberated compared to women in mindanao and visayas.duh!whatever.and I wonder how she rate herself in high class,middle and lower?what you think scot?nice chatting to you by the way last week just got back from caravan spend it in wales.

truth hurts! ouch!

If it wasn't for the West you'd all still be swinging in trees

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

green pasture, reminds me when i went to my wifes degree award ceremony, and they had a guest speaker, a rich and famous filipina business woman, who after saying what she done in business in the usa and the philippines for nearly 2 hrs, had the cheek then to lecture and try make all the other graduates feel bad if they decided to leave the philippines to work in another country, saying it was their duty to stay, their country needed them.

pitty i was near the front, or i would have walked out..

all were graduates in a medical field, many of their parents had struggled for years and got in to debt to get them thru uni and board exams, and how else could they pay paid their parents or help their family out, with what less than 20k a month pay a doctor gets ? ..

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If it wasn't for the West you'd all still be swinging in trees

we would all be in the uk swinging from trees if there was any trees left here

...or they are hookers/whores (well every country have whores),thats why they are looking for foreigners to make their life better..They are mostly from Visayas and Mindanao areas

im sad on what the lady have said about women from visayas and mindanao..i wonder where she lived? Visayas and Mindanao women are more malambing...sweet... thats why foreigners are more attracted to them. Dont judge all women from this areas generally cause just like in a bunch of bananas..usually one or two were just rotten and all the rest are good.

Quote Originally Posted by acs View Post
    ...or they are hookers/whores (well every country have whores),thats why they are looking for foreigners to make their life better..They are mostly from Visayas and Mindanao areas

I wonder If any brits wants them? Coz Americans does?!!

Luzon is huge...... and i can count, alot of whores and hookers around compared in visayas and mindanao. A placed called Olongapo,subic and many to mention (oh i'll better shut up now!). And we do understand y they do that

To the lady who wrote that message,I'll find it out more if where she lives
    Scot ===>

...excuse me!!!

i'm proud to be a Filipina from Mindanao & i belong to the lower class but it doesn't mean that all i did was facing the computer looking for foreigners!!! I got a decent job, work in Del Monte cannery & most of all, my "asawa" loves me for being simply me

Louella
    Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans... - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Louella View Post
    i'm proud to be a Filipina from Mindanao & i belong to the lower class but it doesn't mean that all i did was facing the computer looking for foreigners!!! I got a decent job, work in Del Monte cannery & most of all, my "asawa" loves me for being simply me

Louella
    good for you Louella, it could be worse, you could be from LIVERPOOL

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    good for you Louella, it could be worse, you could be from LIVERPOOL
    i've never been in Liverpool Joebloggs!
    Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans... - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Louella View Post
    i've never been in Liverpool Joebloggs!
    Great place.....City of Culture .....just avoid Manchester on the way if you like life
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Scots be sure to find the address of that woman who wrote that letter.My goodness me. If she she in front of me talkinf to me like that I will slap her and punched her face until she realise what and how the visayan and mindanao woman response.Shes is just jealouse to all pinay from visayas and mindanao cause we are good in everything.
    Regards,

Ping

Okay the lady who wrote the message is single, educated and she works in a company (not stated though what type) somewhere in manila.

Here's the short story:

One american has a problem of his wife (a filipina), was sleeping with another Kano So the man was really mad and think that all filipina's are just taking advantage,and a bitch !! blah, blah, blah

So that's the reply of an unkown lady.

Sorry i can't provide her address

Shes is just jealouse to all pinay from visayas and mindanao cause we are good in everything.
    Right ate ping, coz we know tagalog and she don't know how to speak bisaya .. That makes us good?
    Scot ===>

she obviously wasnt born poor.

comes across as one of these people who thinks they have lots of friends but when it comes to the bit there on ther own.

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by richardandjenny View Post
    she obviously wasnt born poor.

comes across as one of these people who thinks they have lots of friends but when it comes to the bit there on ther own.
    Exactly people who comment on others in that manner usually are very insecure about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    Someone forwarded me this message. Tells about what filipina is.........

Think the lady who wrote this message is now USA

Those ladies from Visayas and mindanao, what can u say?
    Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Exactly people who comment on others in that manner usually are very insecure about themselves.
    KOREK KA DYAN

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    Okay the lady who wrote the message is single, educated and she works in a company (not stated though what type) somewhere in manila.
    Here's the short story:
    One american has a problem of his wife (a filipina), was sleeping with another Kano So the man was really mad and think that all filipina's are just taking advantage,and a bitch !! blah, blah, blah
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Hmm...she got a problem... stereotyping... what else crab mentality, and so many insecurities...well among the 3 types she mention where does she belong... i dnt believe she is from the first class tho...coz theres no first class in philippines...and how can you classify first class? by money???i dnt think so there rich girls in phily that society treat as dirt. such a disgrace!...im from manila!! and i have cousins in visayas and friends from mindanao..were just one country, we are all the same. and since i arrve here in UK it has been more clear to me that every country have their own flaws hmm just shows that she is lacking in education and morals

Thread Information