Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

New list of English language providers to be mandatory from 18 May

Hi everyone, I've just read the News setion of the UKBA site the New List of English Test Providers.

Early this morning I received a text from Study Coonect Cagayan de Oro that my test result has finally arrived and they said I passed and will sending me the certificate asap. I was happy with it but not now anymore because I can't find EMD on the new list where Study Connect is one of their test centers.

Such a waste of time, effort and money

hallo aryM your certificate might still be ok , as they are from old list of providers. I've taken this from the uk border agency note also...

For those applying as a spouse or partner, you may use a test from a provider from the old list in an application received on or before the 17 July 2011. From 18 July 2011 all applications must be submitted with evidence from a provider on the new list published on the 6 April.

Hi aryM, congrats for the result .. don't worry much on it as what acs said that it is still valid before July 17 that is why they encourage those who take the exam for A1 test to apply the visa before the date coz they change the exam to a higher level i think then another visa implementation too so maybe this coming year it is a bit harder but hope we will sorted it all... good luck for us and once again congrats ha !!!

ladybug and sim11uk

Respected Member
    Congrats Arym

Quote Originally Posted by acs View Post
    hallo aryM your certificate might still be ok , as they are from old list of providers. I've taken this from the uk border agency note also...

For those applying as a spouse or partner, you may use a test from a provider from the old list in an application received on or before the 17 July 2011. From 18 July 2011 all applications must be submitted with evidence from a provider on the new list published on the 6 April.
    Thanks acs for the clarification, haven't read the whole article as I was puzzled right away after reading the title. I still have time to work on my papers. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Hi aryM, congrats for the result .. don't worry much on it as what acs said that it is still valid before July 17 that is why they encourage those who take the exam for A1 test to apply the visa before the date coz they change the exam to a higher level i think then another visa implementation too so maybe this coming year it is a bit harder but hope we will sorted it all... good luck for us and once again congrats ha !!!

ladybug and sim11uk
    Thank you so much ladybug_sim!

Quote Originally Posted by cessxy View Post
    Congrats Arym
    Thanks Cessy

I've been to Plymouth last year, when we visited my hubbys relatives in Tiverton, such a nice place. I love to visit Devon again someday specially the Jurassic Coast and Dartmoor. Hope to meet you too someday thanks again xx

Thread Information