Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

clark airport {angeles city}

has anyone used clark international airport close by angeles city?
    i really didnt have time to really find much info on the ex usa airbase situation just outside angeles city locals and my girls family members have heard and a few used it to fly out of the philipines as it does appear to operate a few international flights the operators being asiana airlines larger company and another called tiger airlines the later company use small prop engined planes to singapore info on the net gives a time table and prices all pretty cheap but thats as far as ive got
    asiana airlines i really cld not find much and the web site links kept warning not to pay with cards via there agents through the philippines
    philippine airways were reported to be starting flights there but that was summer 2010 ive heard no more on this
    it would be great to by pass manilla airport and the 4-6 hrs to get to my destination clark is just over an hour away and the victory liner passes by angeles
    im too old these days to take an adventure or risk so any info about this airport esp if any one has used it or has had the same thoughts as me flying here would really take a bit more hassle out of the long treck to my destination
    its a pity fed ex dont take passengers then i could fly direct into olongapo {subic bay freeport} as they come in and out of a big run way there several times a week who knows in the future
    any use full info appreciated
    mark

Banned
    Air Asia fly there from Kuala Lumpur - never been there though. You could go Stanstead to KL, KL to Clark but probably with not much baggage

Fed Ex pulled out of the Subic freeport a couple of years ago and relocated to China ...

As for Clark i have flown in and out of there domestically and internationally many times and have never had any issues ..if your heading down to Subic then its best to have pre arranged transport at Clark to take you there .

Anyone know how much flights in planes or choppers are around Pinatubo?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

clark airport

Quote Originally Posted by mistermatty View Post
    Fed Ex pulled out of the Subic freeport a couple of years ago and relocated to China ...

As for Clark i have flown in and out of there domestically and internationally many times and have never had any issues ..if your heading down to Subic then its best to have pre arranged transport at Clark to take you there .
    hi thanks for the quick response
    can i ask which airline you used internationally
    ive been looking again at various companies tiger airlines flying to hong kong and singapore
    cebu airways do a similar thing all the prices seem very cheap deals under a £100 including the surcharge for up to 30kg of luggage and taxes
    i did look at asia airlines flying from stanstead but they seem alot of money to get to hong kong and stanstead is a pain to get to for me
    so i guess ill have to be quick to book both flights together allowing time for stop overs ive never used two companies and always just left it to one carrier
    id likely use the coach as cheap as chips and my girl always insists to meet me so im kind of lucky there
    i saw a big fed ex depot as you say about two yrs ago now and even drove past there a couple of weeks ago and it was rather quiet there but thought nothing of it shows how much attention i paid but then i was more interested to look at the fruit bat colony oposite the old fed ex depot
    worth a look if you like that kind of thing theres hundreds of thousands of them just like a vampire moving as they head out at dusk to feed the noise to and these things are as big as crows
    any more advice welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Air Asia fly there from Kuala Lumpur - never been there though. You could go Stanstead to KL, KL to Clark but probably with not much baggage
    hi thanks i did find that company and yes your quite right in the details but the website prices are not cheap at all and yes baggage allowance is not big unless you pay extra so its likely that id have to book a flight to hong kong or singapore then catch the next flight with the appropiate company

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    hi thanks for that i did find that company but the advertised prices hefty too and stanstead is a pain to get to for me so looks like the two company option and allow enough time for flight changes im determined to get there this way if possible but it looks promising
    regards mark

Vocano trips over clark cost round bout 5000 peso depending if its a shared tour or not ....many options and most can be booked at one of the many travel agents in angeles city ....

i have flown internationally out of Clark to Hong Kong and Macau and also Thailand all on Cebu Pacific

Trusted Member

Thread Information