Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

question about utility bills

hi everyone

we are planning to apply visa soon.i just would like to ask if it happen that my husband cant submit utility bills because he just got moved into a new flat, will that be ok? will it be against us if we cant submit this one?

hope to hear from you..thank you

He needs to supply previous utility bills (as proof of previous address), explain that he's now moved (as he needs larger accomodation for his wife & unborn child) .... and submit copies of the new tenancy agreement.

Also..... a description of the new apartment, showing it's fit-for-purpose ie for a married couple & a child.
    (The advertising blarb that the letting agent provided should be good enough for this purpose)

It would also help (tho' not really neccessary) if his previous landlord could "sign-off" on a statement, basically saying "Deano lived here, as a tenant, from x-x-2008 to x-x-2011 and all rental charges were paid on time"... or something similar.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

thank bluebird for that helpful tips..i have another question let say we will not really put exactly in the cover letter that Im pregnant,let say we will just put this way.." Me and my husband want us to start being a family together.".Is it ok?..because ts not really asked in the application form if the applicant/sponsor is pregnant..we are just worried that if we will really put it, then the ECO might think my husband needs more finances which he dont have enough at this moment in his new job ( he got only 110 pounds disposable income ), dont have enough savings ( i think he can only 1000 pounds in his bank -savings )..and they will think I cant work because I need to take care of our baby once it is born already.

If i will submit in the VFS office, do the staff who will received the documents will put a note in the application form that im pregnant if they will notice that i didn't put in the cover letter that Im really pregnant? will this be against us?

need your advice..thank you..

Sure.....it's entirely your decision how you word it, and what you decide to include.

... and no, the VFS are not going to note that you are pregnant and "mark" your file accordingly.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Thread Information