Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Opinion for massive age gap?

Hi everyone!
    I don't know if this topic is already raised in this forum,because as what I've experience as this days passes were too difficult. Yes it is a democratic country, but still we can't blame the people around us making noisy nonsense about their neighbors.

What I am trying to imply is that this massive age gap about foreign partners or other half, because as time goes by, I found out that Foreign men with a massive age gap towards their Filipina partners are too good. They never play things. Too serious, and definitely won't hurt the woman they found. I was really amaze by this treatment. And most of all they are the insurance that they never ever leave you if you just been a honest and faithful woman. What I want to know about this forum on how these partners handle the situation with all the people around sayings the girl just a gold digger or etc...which I have known is just a rare case here..

Is it applicable when the girl is in there 20's and the foreign man is on his 60's?
    Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...

Age is just a number its how you feel about each other that counts. if you are happy with each other and in your heart it feels right sod what others think as long as you are both happy.
    As life is to live so love is to give

Banned
    Is it applicable when the girl is in there 20's and the foreign man is on his 60's?
    Applicable to what/whom? The neighbours and gossipers? Sod them I have friends here - him late sixties, she mid twenties - they look happy enough to me

the girl is in there 20's and the foreign man is on his 60's?
    I think the biggest gap I ever saw was a pinay of 18 or 20(cant remember exactly,long time ago)and the guy was 70 or 71 Old carabao eats young grass?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

you shouldn't be bother by what other people tells about you...at the end of the day its your life not theirs. personal opinion of others can be different from yours.

am not against to this big age gap nor questioning their intentions but personally am not favor of it at least for myself....

Theres 33 years between me and the missus but so far she has managed to keep up

The funniest thing was my grown up kids at first freaking and then one by one saying if its good for us its good for them I think theres a faier bit of envy mixed in to the gossip but Im not one to seek aprooval
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Trusted Member
    Generally in the UK it's because people are jealous of the guy.

I suppose all the single mothers here living on benefits, the many many divorcees, the people in abusive relationships etc etc are entitled to their views.

My ex was a mere 15 years younger than me, but both here and in the Phils the age difference was a non-issue.

Mentally we were probably a similar age.

I never did understand why age-gap should be so important to anyone.
    If it's not an important issue between the two people concerned, then so what.
    As long as two people want to be together, have feelings, mutual respect for each other and a communication that fulfils them both, then they should be considered lucky.

Not sure at the moment, east midlands, rice farm or manila
    I'm actually lucky in this respect as my wife is older than me..................by 3 months!!!!! Thats right I'm a toy boy!!!!

i think the reason alot of younger women tend to favour older cahps out in the far east is due to the thinking that the men when they've reached a certain age, say +55 they are finacially secure, done what they want to achieve and most importantly have done their fooling around.

From the blokes point of veiw they get to spend their days with a young, pretty, faithful, kind g/f or wife.

I'd say its happy days for both and sod the neighbours
    It's been emontional

There's never been any serious discussion between my wife and me about age difference.
    But, I do remember the first time I asked her how old she was ................

Anyway that initial reaction didn't last long. We just get on so well. Compatibility.
    We're just a married couple.

in principle I have no objections to age gaps Ligaya is only 13 years younger and we met through shared hobbies activities so have always had common interests. I do wonder a little about the common interests in gaps beyond say 25 years but that being said i know several such couples and have seen much love demonstrated in those marriages /partnerships. And as for neighbours/friends even family.. sod ed all be happy LOL
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Have you got a 60+ year old friend SH?I know a pinay working in a call centre in Davao,her chatmate is almost 70,she is 30+,I asked her what attracted her to him,the usual answers kind,loyal,loving then I pointed out a pinoy guy who was the approximate age of her puti "Beau" and asked would she find the old pinoy guy attractive,she replied "No way" when I asked why a puti so old she said "Thats different",I never quite worked that one out?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

theres a saying,,,, your as old as the woman you feel,,,,,,,,,, and its proberbly true

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Have you got a 60+ year old friend SH?I know a pinay working in a call centre in Davao,her chatmate is almost 70,she is 30+,I asked her what attracted her to him,the usual answers kind,loyal,loving then I pointed out a pinoy guy who was the approximate age of her puti "Beau" and asked would she find the old pinoy guy attractive,she replied "No way" when I asked why a puti so old she said "Thats different",I never quite worked that one out?
    3 "M,s"
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

3 "M,s"
    Matandang mayaman madaling mamatay

I don't think I could be with someone who was young enough to be my daughter but that's me but if some men are happy with the age gap and their partners are happy, then fair play

Trusted Member
    Matandang mayaman madaling mamatay
    "A rich old person dies easily" ... remember also "Madaming manloloko sa mundo " ( Many tricksters in the world ) .

I was born in September 1944, and my daughter in August 1969 ... one month short of my 25th birthday; which is maybe WHY I'd feel more than a little self-conscious to be seen walking down the street here in Perth with someone of HER age "on my arm".

Banned
    Age, simpleHeart?
    It's happiness that's important.
    Enjoy life.

i think you will find that most here have a age gap...so you will only get the same answer.

the couples i have met seem happy enough and have started a family, so unless you have a problem about it, i won't worry
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    "A rich old person dies easily" ... remember also "Madaming manloloko sa mundo " ( Many tricksters in the world ) .
    put this in mind as well doc " may dalawang klase ng tao sa mundo..isang manloloko at isang naloloko" can u translate that

those who's smart enough can answer this easily

may dalawang klase ng tao sa mundo..isang manloloko at isang naloloko" can u translate that
    There are two types of people in the world,one trickster one crazy?

those who's smart enough can answer this easily
    I cant lay claim to being smart but I kind of figured why the old puti was wayyyyyy more attractive than the old pinoy

Have you got a 60+ year old friend SH?Erm:
    Yeah, we've met in my working field, and I process some papers that he needs for registration in for LTO.

3Ms hahaahah,.I'm really aware on that issues, that's why Im quite awkward about taking some actions. What made me feels some special feelings toward him is that because of the way he always take me to home after work, which obviously my home is 1 hour away from my work.
    Well, anyway the feelings get develop, but nothing still serious...

Well, we can say manloloko to any woman if maybe obviously they found each other on the net and chatting, definitely you can scam, but frankly we found each other in person known each other's companion and friends..so scamming would be a hard deal..
    Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...

As far as is known Zsa Zsa Padilla and Dolphy have been very happy these past 20 years.
    She 46
    He 82

LTO
    Land Transportation office?Got a good friend who works for them in Davao.Whatever happens good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    As far as is known Zsa Zsa Padilla and Dolphy have been very happy these past 20 years.
    She 46
    He 82
    is he rich
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I never did understand why age-gap should be so important to anyone.
    If it's not an important issue between the two people concerned, then so what.
    As long as two people want to be together, have feelings, mutual respect for each other and a communication that fulfils them both, then they should be considered lucky.
    i agree 100%,,,,,,besides the age gap,,,we could'nt care less what other people think,,,,i just say whats wrong you jealous ,,,,,anyway all my moving parts are still in good condition i'm 16 years older than my wife,,,,but she keeps me young
    live and let live

If you're 80, and marry someone of 21, you can be pretty sure you'l know what will kill you .... what a way to go
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    .... what a way to go
    ... I can think of worse ways of "pegging out" than while "on the job"!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information