Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    from the famous filipino quote" Madali ang maging tao
    ang mahirap ay ang magpakatao"

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    when I was leaving school Rayna was in nappies
    Likewise, Myrna ... when I started MY first job as an insurance clerk in March 1961, at the age of sixteen and a half. And to make matters worse - at my preliminary interview - the Staff Superintendent had gone on to explain to me about it being Company *Policy [excuse *pun] that each new employee joined its Non-Contributory Pension Scheme.

hmmmm well i was one of those who's not so ok with age gap take note 'was' but for me it is okay for man to be older than the woman well that's my point of view ... what I don't like before was woman being older than man hahahaha look where it got me
    I married someone younger than me
    LOL even if am a bit older am still the baby

so massive age gap? nah.... love love love is the most important thing

bahala saging(banana) bastah loving nyahaha

Madali ang maging tao
    ang mahirap ay ang magpakatao
    its easy to be a man but difficult to be human
    Visag saging basta labing Moy but why does it only apply to old puti and not old pinoy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye_and_Brian View Post
    ... as long as you are in a relationship with blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin
    I stand no chance then
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

old puti and not old pinoy
    it is because the old puti has more saging than old pinoy?!

Trusted Member
    I thought Saging was a banana ?

You mean he has bigger banana ?

I thought Saging was a banana ?
    it is graham babes but since you have a naughyt mind i will ply a game with you

ou mean he has bigger banana ?
    what do you think i mean of banana anyway can you tell..

My Mrs reckons I have big Saging but still kept the heart..(bannana`s Pusu)..
    Is that possible?

bannana`s Pusu
    a delicious recipe for you worth to try Fred..and let the Mrs approve it

http://lutongpinoy.info/puso-ng-saging/

Trusted Member
    I think maybe mine is Sagging too much.

cheeky you graham

Moy. Graham is not being cheeky..
    He`s being honest..

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Lmao!!!

Newbie (Restricted Access)

We would like to say

We think middle aged and old men should respect the young Pinay under 25 who doesn’t have her babies yet and leave her alone out of respect for human life and each others dignity, unless they are choosing not to create a new life.

Ok so yes an Age gap means a woman and man live longer. Unless it’s the other way around and the woman is a "cougar" and the man is her toy boy, science fact. But isn’t that just being selfish if they also have children?

We don’t see why any one would be jealous, it’s just not a good argument to put, and it can not be backed up with any proof either way so it’s just a feeling. People all over the “western world” see it as just vulgar, 10 years is ok but the further we get toward an age gap of 20 years, especially when the girl is under 25 It starts to look odd. We also think it’s a shame for the girl as it’s a sign of her previous circumstances i.e. poverty

There has been scientific research and there are statistics to show men’s sperm decreases in potency and health approaching the age of 40 that means there are an increase in mutations of the genetic code, but I can not post links just Google “the health of male sperm age 40”

The results if a baby is conceived: Higher risk of downs syndrome, and other birth defect, and a lower life expectancy. More problems with the baby means more complications at birth and the mother has a higher risk of fatality during pregnancy

To conclude, keeping things in balanced and harmony is nature’s way and we can not escape the fact we are part of nature.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Our major concern with age gap relationships is the evolution of our species and the welfare of potential offspring

We think older middle aged men should respect the young girl, her family and future life for a girl under 25 who doesn’t have babies yet, who wants babys, and leave her alone out of respect for human life and each others dignity, unless they are choosing not to create a new life.

Science tells us an age gap means a woman and man live longer. Unless it’s the other way around and the woman is a "cougar" and the man is her toy boy, science fact.

I don’t see why any one would be jealous, it’s just not a good argument to put, and it can not be backed up with any proof either way so it’s just a feeling. People all over the “western world” see it as just vulgar, 10 years is ok but the further we get toward an age gap of 20 years, especially when the girl is under 25 It starts to look odd. We also think it’s a shame for the girl as it’s a sign of her previous circumstances i.e. poverty

There has been scientific research and there are statistics to show men’s sperm decreases in potency and health approaching the age of 40 that means there are an increase in mutations of the genetic code, but I can not post links just Google “the health of male sperm age 40”

The results if a baby is conceived: Higher risk of downs syndrome, schizophrenia and other birth defect, and a lower life expectancy. More problems with the baby means more complications at birth and the mother has a higher risk of fatality during pregnancy

To conclude, keeping things in balance and harmony is nature’s way and we can not escape the fact we are part of nature.

This topic can raise eyebrows anywhere.

Village revolts at 'questionable' marriage

When Sandrine, a Parisian estate agent, married Marcel, a retired farmer, last Saturday, much of the village of Puy Saint Pierre turned up shout insults. "There was almost a brawl," said the mayor, who was officiating.

Marcel Amphoux, 67, owns several undeveloped properties close to the ski resort of Serre-Chevalier. Sandrine Devillard, 42, is a striking blonde from Paris who runs four businesses, including an estate agency.

Sandrine says they met "on holiday" and fell in love. Marcel's neighbours say she tried to buy his land and, when he declined, courted him with trips to restaurants and seaside. They say he is a "marginal" and eccentric bachelor, who was forced by the veterinary authorities to give up farming 20 years ago. Sandrine says Marcel's good nature has long been abused by local people, some of whom live in his properties for free.

The villagers say Sandrine has already approached her future husband's tenants and warned them that they will be evicted. If developed into ski chalets or flats, the villagers point out, Marcel's properties could be worth a fortune.

In an interview with Le Parisien yesterday, Sandrine said: "We are on honeymoon. We are in love. Full stop. Isn't that right Marcel?" "Yes, yes," said Marcel.

Source:-
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-2352229.html

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Moy. Graham is not being cheeky..
    He`s being honest..
    yep and honesty is still the best policy no matter what i suppose
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by desiderata_78 View Post
    Lmao!!!
    thats so funny i am laughing my sides out watching this

where did you get this from graham

We think
    Is that the Royal WE

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Our major concern
    OUR is that WE again

to Pretty June..... B@LL#X

Had two healthy kids when aged 46 and 47 withmy partner who 13 years younger than me

my mahal had been working for 9 years already in Singapore and Hong Kong and had built her own home in Pinas so not poverty stricken... could have married many a rich foriegner in HK if she had wanted to.. guess what she actually loves me . lucky old me lol

I am in much more financially secure position than many a young man and mature enough not to muck my honey around as many younger hubbies do especially pinoy men.

why should my kids be worried about an older dad.. I still run half marathons, kayak, trail run and surf when I get the chance, fitter than many a beer gutted, burger eating tv watching 30 yr old..

My wife and kids are fully provided for should I meet an untimely death.. Ligyaya put the bolo down hehehehehehe.

Nature my

go figure
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Trusted Member
    Well said.

How do the critics feel about young women marrying guys in the armed forces and other potentially dangerous jobs ?

Are children better off with a 'father' who off after a year or two ?

As for mortality, any of us could be knocked down and killed on the road tomorrow, regardless of age.

(Ok, admittedly I was a 'young' 42 when my boy was born, and his mum 25, but he and I are like best mates now).

Banned
    Well said scott ligaya and graham.

My son was born when I was in my early 40s and he is in fine shape.

And i am in fine shape in my 50s.

I concur with both posts wholeheartedly.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    to Pretty June..... B@LL#X

Had two healthy kids when aged 46 and 47 withmy partner who 13 years younger than me

my mahal had been working for 9 years already in Singapore and Hong Kong and had built her own home in Pinas so not poverty stricken... could have married many a rich foriegner in HK if she had wanted to.. guess what she actually loves me . lucky old me lol

I am in much more financially secure position than many a young man and mature enough not to muck my honey around as many younger hubbies do especially pinoy men.

why should my kids be worried about an older dad.. I still run half marathons, kayak, trail run and surf when I get the chance, fitter than many a beer gutted, burger eating tv watching 30 yr old..

My wife and kids are fully provided for should I meet an untimely death.. Ligyaya put the bolo down hehehehehehe.

Nature my

go figure
    HEY! I'm 32 ACTUALLY!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information