Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned
    Heard of a few guys in Thailand whose hearts gave out on the job. How embarassing for the families

Heard of a few guys in Thailand whose hearts gave out on the job
    Heard a story of a guy married to a pinay and living in Manila whose died while with his girlfriend in Angeles

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Heard a tragic story of an old western gent in Bangkok who went for a massage, the type where the lady walks on your back and she broke his spine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Walaytawo View Post
    Heard a tragic story of an old western gent in Bangkok who went for a massage, the type where the lady walks on your back and she broke his spine
    I know many guys who's lived the most miserable of lives married to an equally miserable English wife.

Who's the fool, the guy living his dream in the Philippines or the moaner in the uk?

Banned
    the moaner in the uk. I know a few of them

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    I was born in September 1944, and my daughter in August 1969 ... one month short of my 25th birthday; which is maybe WHY I'd feel more than a little self-conscious to be seen walking down the street here in Perth with someone of HER age "on my arm".
    ... merely MY opinion for what it's worth!

Trusted Member
    Haha.

My only child from my only marriage is only 17, so I suppose I'm ok for a few years yet.

Banned
    ... merely MY opinion for what it's worth!
    I was born July 1960. My first son was born July 1981, five days after my 21 birthday.

My wife was born October 1981, same as my first born and I dont feel in the least affected walking down any

Ive always been a confident type which may explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    My wife was born October 1981, same as my first born and I dont feel in the least affected walking down any street.
    Yeah ... but how does your son feel ...?

... I mean, about being 3 months' older than his stepmum?

Banned
    ... I mean, about being 3 months' older than hihows stepmum?
    How does any child feel about there step mum?

You dont live your life for the benefit of others. Nobody dictates me how to conduct myself, least of all my kids.

thats the way i wanna go

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    thats the way i wanna go
    Under neath an old man smelling of pee?
    Last edited by KeithD; 18th April 2011 at 09:12.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    ... I mean, about being 3 months' older than his stepmum?
    Arthur, all kids want there mum and dad together irrespective of who the stepmother is.

I imagine they always hoped that we get back together ate some point.

That was never going to happen. When I announced that Jane was pregnant, you could say the effluent hit the fan.

That was 8 months ago. Things have improved since then.

They realise now it's not a flash in the pan and that we are committed.

It didn't help that I'd just escaped a marriage with the wrong type of filipina, putting it mildly.

Arthur, I can put hand on heart, the age issue, as you see it has never came up.

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    is he rich
    way too rich...

When I'm 81 I'll be surrounded by young Filipina's ...... although I think some may call it a care home
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    When I'm 81 I'll be surrounded by young Filipina's ...... although I think some may call it a care home

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Generally in the UK it's because people are jealous of the guy.

I suppose all the single mothers here living on benefits, the many many divorcees, the people in abusive relationships etc etc are entitled to their views.

My ex was a mere 15 years younger than me, but both here and in the Phils the age difference was a non-issue.

Mentally we were probably a similar age.
    Haha i always agree with Grahams posts!
    I had an opinion many years ago that i would never wanna be with a young girl and stop her doing what was natural for that age, ie going out to pubs and clubs etc.
    Since my mid thirties i much prefer hanging out with good friends and having meals, bbq's etc at each others places. The moral of the story is if you are with someone and you both enjoy each others company and what each of you is "into" then thats great.
    My GF loves the surfing, beach life and i am getting her a beginners board later this year and a snorkel set for the flat days when there are no waves and she is genuinely excited to do both.
    I think where relationships don't work is because the interests are different, reminds me of the time that i was with a "hot" Western chick some 13 years ago, she was into the clubbing scene and i was often working my ass off and felt like relaxing in the evenings, so guess.........i was the one at home looking after "her" young kids whilst she was attracting loads of young guys who would then be ringing the house at all hours etc.........NICE!!
    Live and learn eh.........never again!

Trusted Member
    I like to think the young ones are still attracted to my zany sense of humour.

age doesnt matter as long as your happy with your partner....dont listen to the neighbors they're always nossy even that u have old or young man...
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    age doesnt matter as long as your happy with your partner....dont listen to the neighbors they're always nossy even that u have old or young man...
    Not all twenty somethings want to go out on the lash every weekend, if at all.

Excellent post fhara

Not all twenty somethings want to go out on the lash every weekend, if at all.

Excellent post fhara
    I agree, they don't all want to go out on the lash and when they do they drink, it is in moderation.

There is 4 years difference between my wife and myself, we have so much in common that we like. If this is the same as other couple's with a big age differencies and they are compatible as they like the same things, there should be no problem.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    back then I wanted guys that are just close to my age, just around 3 yrs older or the same as my age..I said I would never date younger guys too..but as the years go by, I did date a guy 4 yrs younger than me...then it changed but the age limit I wanted was just 35 yrs old...but still, nothing worked out..now I'm with Keith who's 15 yrs older than me and I've never been happier as I am now...I guess what I'm trying to say is, as I get older, my perspective and views of the relationship I want changes...Before, a big age gap would make me cringe as to what people would say to me...but now I've got an open mind and what matters to me is the happiness that I've ever wanted in the first place. Like what the saying goes, you'll never know what you get unless you try.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Under neath an old man smelling of pee?
    Last edited by KeithD; 18th April 2011 at 09:12.

Physical capabilities/ well being may become an issue if there is a very large age difference but if two people can truly love and bring happiness to one another with their eyes wide open, it really doesn’t matter whether there is a large age gap or not. If it’s a father figure that is required rather than a proper lover, well that’s a different story.......

There is 7 years difference between my partner and I. Not a large gap by today’s standards but as the more senior, one that I would not have thought that I would have even considered ten years ago. Like Rayna says, views change over the years

Trusted Member
    A rich man will always find it easier to attract a younger woman.

Nothing new in that.

Keeping her to himself may be a different matter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    Physical capabilities/ well being may become an issue if there is a very large age difference but if two people can truly love and bring happiness to one another with their eyes wide open, it really doesn’t matter whether there is a large age gap or not. If it’s a father figure that is required rather than a proper lover, well that’s a different story.......

There is 7 years difference between my partner and I. Not a large gap by today’s standards but as the more senior, one that I would not have thought that I would have even considered ten years ago. Like Rayna says, views change over the years
    You mentioned father figure. My wife calls me either papa or dada most of the time. I quite like it

You mentioned father figure. My wife calls me either papa or dada most of the time. I quite like it
    me and my husband call each other "babe" till our son arrived..i normally calls him dadi now though he is only 2 years older than me

Trusted Member
    My ex used to call me 'dad' too.

Not sure what she calls me now.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information