Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    The shame of it is that it's the damned lying cheating illegals/arranged/fake marriage/fake college scumbags who've made it increasingly difficult and expensive for people from the GENUINE indigenous population to bring their fiancees/spouses into the country, or even god forbid...have someone VISIT them from outside the PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE EU, or whatever it's calling itself this week.
    it doesnt help, can you really blame the government for letting people who will go on to break the law into the country
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Trusted Member
    The word 'profiling' comes to mind.

Oops...I fear there may be some common sense involved there.

Obviously that's out of the question, as the sensibilities of the PC brigade will be ruffled.

The same whining fools who have progressively neutered this country's most important asset ....free-thinking and freedom of expression, once enjoyed by the majority of the population, in favour of one abnormal or over-sensitive minority group or another.

Well we have plenty of proof the new government has cracked down on sham marriages
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Trusted Member
    True.

Their next job is to rid us of the half million or more illegals currently skulking around the country.

Banned
    The word 'profiling' comes to mind.

Oops...I fear there may be some common sense involved there.

Obviously that's out of the question, as the sensibilities of the PC brigade will be ruffled.

The same whining fools who have progressively neutered this country's most important asset ....free-thinking and freedom of expression, once enjoyed by the majority of the population, in favour of one abnormal or over-sensitive minority group or another.
    I wonder if they were the same fools who banned the golliewog?

Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

The claim that Golliwogs are racist is supported by literary depictions by writers such as Enid Blyton. Unlike Florence Upton's, Blyton's Golliwogs were often rude, mischievous, elfin villains. In Blyton's book, "Here Comes Noddy Again", a Golliwog asks the hero for help, then steals his car Must have been a scouser golliwog

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    I did have until one of the ex's decided to put them in the bin. I wasn't very impressed I can tell you.

They were dispatched along with my 1970 esso world cup coins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    The claim that Golliwogs are racist is supported by literary depictions by writers such as Enid Blyton. Unlike Florence Upton's, Blyton's Golliwogs were often rude, mischievous, elfin villains. In Blyton's book, "Here Comes Noddy Again", a Golliwog asks the hero for help, then steals his car Must have been a scouser golliwog
    Do you mean the one off of ' fools and horses' ?
    H efitted that description.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I did have until one of the ex's decided to put them in the bin. I wasn't very impressed I can tell you.

They were dispatched along with my 1970 esso world cup coins.
    You can still get them look on the link when your home

In 1999 a Robertson spokesperson said, "He's still very popular. Each year we get more than 340,000 requests for Golly badges. Since 1910 we have sent out more than 20 million." Serious Robertson's collectors may have thousands of Golly badges in their collections. Nevertheless,Robertson's Golly badges still remain highly collectable, with the very rarest sometimes selling for more than £1,000, and even comparatively common and recent badges being worth £2.00–£3.00.
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Now for a bit of " back on topic".............. What really [Please do not circumvent the swear filter. It is a public forum. - Admin] me off is that poppy burning scum are in Britain filling up the welfare offices and their bank accounts with hard working British tax payers money whilst genuine people wanna come here, contribute and be an asset to their newly adopted society {ie moral Pinays}
    { Rant over Folks but i aint telling you something you don't know huh!}

Good and Bad from everywhere
    Absit invidia

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbojac View Post
    Now for a bit of " back on topic".............. What really [Please do not circumvent the swear filter. It is a public forum. - Admin] me off is that poppy burning scum are in Britain filling up the welfare offices and their bank accounts with hard working British tax payers money whilst genuine people wanna come here, contribute and be an asset to their newly adopted society {ie moral Pinays}
    { Rant over Folks but i aint telling you something you don't know huh!}
    No swearing But religious bigotry, jokes on Thalidomide and nuking countries is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Walaytawo View Post
    No swearing But religious bigotry, jokes on Thalidomide and nuking countries is fine
    Those subjects are debatable by adults. Swearing is not, it is straight in your face, and blatant disrespect to everyone.

Trusted Member
    Why are 'non-believers' bigots ?

What awful evil people we are....well, got to be.

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, inter-regional prejudice, gender and sexual orientation, homelessness, various medical disorders particularly behavioral disorders and addictive disorders and religion or spirituality. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

Absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by Walaytawo View Post
    Yeah ... disgusting ... although some folk wil find them 'armless

Trusted Member
    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, inter-regional prejudice, gender and sexual orientation, homelessness, various medical disorders particularly behavioral disorders and addictive disorders and religion or spirituality. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views.

Ah, that must be me then.

Funny that...I thought it was a derogatory term, but turns out it's someone with a mind of their own.

Bring back Gollywogs

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    There are many black men in Britain who would take exception to that post and your life would probably take a turn for the worse

I don't know if you are thoughtless or racist, either way that is dangerous
    Get a life aposhark and grow a pair
    You are boring we all know where your loyalties lie,go burn some Poppies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    There are many black men in Britain who would take exception to that post and your life would probably take a turn for the worse

I don't know if you are thoughtless or racist, either way that is dangerous
    Here we go again with the R word - I propose this for Moronic Post of The Week Award

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...0093747AAoIzgO

Read this oh pc shark.
    It is not illegal to sday the word gollywog,to sell or own them.

I'm now going to say Blackboard,baa baa black sheep ooooo what you going to do now.

come on you guys, your bickering is people off

give it a rest pls
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I'm having a fair arguament with the main Protagonist on this site while spending ages setting up a pop quiz

People's post will be going on the moderation list soon.

Banned

And that perfectly describes your mate.

Its got nothing to do with his beliefs. Its his forthright, uncompromising views.

Too detached from this country love to take him to Bradford

Post 80 and 81 include a quote from Aposhark that does not appear in the thread ?

Has it been removed ?

Trusted Member
    Noticed that too.

I'll have a go at religion but NOT colour.

That HAS to be a no-no on this forum (and anywhere for that matter).

Banned
    Noticed that too.

I'll have a go at religion but NOT colour.

That HAS to be a no-no on this forum (and anywhere for that matter).
    I expect he deleted it himself. I dont know anyone who or was offended by golly.

He was everywhere in my childhood. When he was taken from us, that was my first experience of the world going mad.

I see the police snipers are taking over key vantage points on the Royal wedding day.

All due to threats to cause disruption. This time they will be crushed, the no nonsense British public will not stand for it.

You can guess what mob are involved. The same ones who allow teachers to beat there kids senseless then aim thereouhatred at the same people who feed and clothe them (via the broken welfare system) us, the British.

I drove through Aylesbury today on the A 41. On entry and exit there was ukip banners everywhere. Outside family pubs, in peoples gardens, it was a shocking sight.

Im all for tougher immigration controls but, not to the extent of what ukip plan to impose if they ever gained power.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information