Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

cats poo poo coffee

forget about ur frappa this, ur cappa that, or ur double mocca doodah. try this coffee from a civet, a feral feline..its a fantastic taste of coffee from its poo poo.. goes great with a splash of goats milk..

kape alamid in PinasNever had it due to its price and rarity,eaten civet once in china however.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    kape alamid in PinasNever had it due to its price and rarity,eaten civet once in china however.
    yeahh its pricey, but we where fortunate to get it free at the crocodile farm in davao.. never tried eating it tho but i have been bat hunting and tried eating fruit bat...wont go bat hunting again...

I was at the croc farm last november or december to sample croc and ostrich,didnt drink coffe thoughUsed to shoot fruit bats and eat them,they arent as bad as scorpion or cockroach

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

i think ill stick to less exotic foods

Ever tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Ever tried this?

ohh nooo dont think i ever want too

Banned
    Kopi Luwak, goes for about $50 a cup I hear must be tasty I have to say the croco sisig at the croc farm is one of that tastiest dishes I've ever had. But the ostrich I didn't enjoy at all, far too chewy.

I used to travel with work in China a lot and have eaten some very strange foods.. jellied baby bubble bee anyone? did have some tea with a factory owner (who turns out to be a very wealthy guy), one of my staff was having orgasms over the tea, he later told me that his hobby was studying tea (apparently there are hundreds of types) and that the tea we had cost in the region of $200USD PER POT!! Cannot say I enjoyed it anymore than my local Park n Shop supermarket brand in Hong Kong
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Ever tried this?

I'm ok thanks. It's good to try more exciting things though.

Trusted Member
    The Philippines now produces less than 1% of the world's coffee - unlike a century ago - but there is hope that it will become a net exporter in the next decade.
    The civet ( alamid ) selects the best coffee beans which are fermented in its stomach. The excreted beans are collected from the forest floors in several mountainous areas, thoroughly washed and roasted. This provides an unusual source of income when there may be few other employment opportunities.
    "Civet coffee" / kape alamid has become one of the world's most exclusive coffees, selling in Japan, USA, and Europe for up to $800 / 500 GBP per kilogram or $ 30 a cup
    Not everyone's cup of tea, and it's to be hoped the alleged health benefits outweigh any health and safety risks
    Read more at www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12959381
    Far cheaper, and safe in moderate amounts, are other local coffees such as Bohol coffee. This is a high altitude (over 1000 metres) Arabica specialty coffee, with a unique aroma and taste. Could help the local economy and might lessen the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease

Thread Information