Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Hi from Phil

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Hi from Phil

Hi! I'm Phil a 52 yr old English guy. Happy relaxed and quietly living my life as a Nurse looking after people with mental health problems.

Though I own a house and some land in Wales I also own a boat which I live aboard with my little black dog.

I have recently become friends with an English/Filipino couple who also live on their boat. I have become so impressed with the Filipino lady lately not just for her prettyness but also her inner beauty and very obvious values which seem to be so sadly lacking in English women nowadays. So many people are so materialistic and greedy always wanting the next big thing and blaming others for lack of happiness in their lives.

I am a happy person very capable of looking after myself but would love to meet a Filipino lady who lives in the UK with a view to friendship and hopefully a long term relationship.

I am financially secure with a decent job and no debts and I believe in traditional values and equality.

I wonder if there is some lady somewhere who wishes to be cherished and to cherish in return?

Thank you for listening, lol x

Hi again!

Hi again my apologies for the repeat posting but this seemed to be the most appropriate forum.

Hi! I'm Phil a 52 yr old English guy. Happy relaxed and quietly living my life as a Nurse looking after people with mental health problems.

Though I own a house and some land in Wales I also own a boat which I live aboard with my little black dog.

I have recently become friends with an English/Filipino couple who also live on their boat.

Good luck in your search & welcome to the forum

Hi phil welcome to the forum

Why don't you get yourself out to the philippines there are many beautiful & respectable women looking for love & marriage in the phils im sure you will find what you are searching for there
    Good luck with your search

hi there Phil and like there others welcome, good luck in your search

Quote Originally Posted by Amwris View Post

I have recently become friends with an English/Filipino couple who also live on their boat. I have become so impressed with the Filipino lady lately not just for her prettyness but also her inner beauty and very obvious values which seem to be so sadly lacking in English women nowadays. So many people are so materialistic and greedy always wanting the next big thing and blaming others for lack of happiness in their lives.

I am a happy person very capable of looking after myself but would love to meet a Filipino lady who lives in the UK with a view to friendship and hopefully a long term relationship.

I am financially secure with a decent job and no debts and I believe in traditional values and equality.

I wonder if there is some lady somewhere who wishes to be cherished and to cherish in return?

Thank you for listening, lol x
    Quote Originally Posted by Amwris View Post
    Hi again my apologies for the repeat posting but this seemed to be the most appropriate forum.
    Hi, Phil ... I've merged your two introductory threads into one, in order to keep all the replies you receive in the same place.

to our friendly online filipino/uk site. From what I've read, you come across as a decent, caring guy ... and this would seem to be borne out in your career choice. Have you been married before?

There are, indeed, many Filipino ladies who are members here ... although most are either already married or in a relationship, and hoping to be granted visas to allow them to settle in the UK with their partners. However, this ISN'T always the case, and I wish you luck in your quest!

hi phil welcome to the forum
    goodluck on your search

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hi, Phil ... I've merged your two introductory threads into one, in order to keep all the replies you receive in the same place.

to our friendly online filipino/uk site. From what I've read, you come across as a decent, caring guy ... and this would seem to be borne out in your career choice. Have you been married before?

There are, indeed, many Filipino ladies who are members here ... although most are either already married or in a relationship, and hoping to be granted visas to allow them to settle in the UK with their partners. However, this ISN'T always the case, and I wish you luck in your quest!
    Hi
    Thanks you for merging the threads and thank you for the kind words of encouragement.

I have been a nurse for 30yrs and yes have been married before. My 25 yr relationship ended 3yrs ago. The relationship ended reasonably but sadly my ex just married the wrong guy,which was pretty tragic for both of us. However you eventually move on and I now look forward to the next chapter of my life where I intend to learn from my mistakes and bring joy into the life of the right lady.

Regards
    Phil

hi how are you id read ur post.Am also a nurse by profession in the philippines but am cuurently working as senior carer here in birmingham.I want to be honest to u am a lady boy i other word am a gay.am looking forward to meet someone like you,am also looking for friend and a long term relationship.i hope we can chat or we can see each other.

Welcome Phil. Do you know what Pinays do to little black dogs?

Hi there Phil, welcome to the forum

Hiya Lol! Not for me I'm afraid but thanks so much for the offer.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Welcome Phil. Do you know what Pinays do to little black dogs?
    Oh no! What do Pinays do to little black dogs? Mind you when he chewed the zip of my new Berghaus jacket and chewed a pair of Craghopper trousers he got close to a close encounter of a culinary kind.
    lol regards Phil

Hi Phil! I'm also new here on this site. I'm not looking for a relationship but I have a friend in the Philippines, a decent, nice, happy, lady. She's a teacher just like me and asked me few months ago if I knew someone whom she might get interested in. If you are interested and if you can say hand on heart that you are an honest and loyal man, I won't hesitate to give you her details.

hi Phil, is there a way that i can send u a message? messaging is not allowed here for newbies like me :(

im a single, decent, kind-hearted and certainly not a scammer woman. message me if u want to know more about me

@Phil from a Phil who's lived in Phil's for over 2yrs

There are some very beautiful honest ladies who are looking for sincere love and romance but becoz it's the Philippines you have also to be aware there are many more scammers etc than there are true honest filipinas - if your lucky you will find a good lady but be prepared for unnecessary heartache and trouble.

Before I went to Philippines I had my (now ex gf) investigated/checked out but she came up good with everything - it was other circumstances that caused my heartache but it still stems from the original problem many find with filipinos.

Hope it all comes good for you!

philphil61

please tell all when you say many problems with filipinos as I am curious

cheers

my statement was

" but it still stems from the original problem many find with filipinos. "

Do you not know the Philippines and it's society? it's culture? it's way of life?

Thread Information