Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: i got married

Newbie (Restricted Access)

i got married

hi everyone i got married 2 weeks ago in paranaquay what an experiance that was lol lots of tooing and throwing but worth it as i had a really nice wedding but what i would like to know is if i visit my wife im the near future does it mean i can stay longer vthan 21 days without a visa? we are in the process of getting paperwork and requirements together so she and her daughter will come here with me so any advice there would be super many thanks everyone

congrats

how old is her daughter?
    is the father named on her birth cert and does he still have any contact? and has your wife lived apart from her daughter recently ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Congratulations and welcome to the forum

easy to extend to 59 days, costs about 3000 pesos locally (just time in the queue)and in fact you can apply in the UK for this 59 day visa before you go if it is easier for you
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Newbie (Restricted Access) kagumi19's Avatar
    congratulations to you both coolknight...
    i have daugther too and i will get here soon...

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi
    thanks for the replies my wifes daughter is 9 she has never known or seen her dad but his name is on the birth certificate my wife has brought alex up all on her own with the help of her family im hoping it wont be long in both of them coming to live with me but i have spent almost 4000 pounds in visiting them and the wedding in the last 9 months so my bank balance is not that healthy

Quote Originally Posted by coolknight View Post
    if i visit my wife in the near future does it mean i can stay longer than 21 days without a visa?
    What is a balikbayan privilege?
    • A balikbayan privilege entitles its holder to stay in the Philippines for a maximum of one year without visa. Spouses and unmarried children below 18 years of age of Filipino/former Filipino nationals may avail themselves of this privilege if they travel to the Philippines with their Filipino/former Filipino spouses or parent/s.

So you can stay for a year, but your wife has to be with you arrive at immigration and ask for it.

before your wife can bring her child out of the Phillipines she will need to be the sole custodian or have written authorisation from the father Get your missus to talk to the DFA or the Social Work Department about requirements for exit clearance long befor a visa application
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

hello everyone im just new in here..........
    just wanted to know if its possible for my fiance to just mail the CNI to me so thta i could go to taguig embassy for the translation even before he arrives here so when he is here already we wont be lacking of time to fix the paper.....thanks hope someone could help us here......

Quote Originally Posted by lykayu01 View Post
    hello everyone im just new in here..........
    just wanted to know if its possible for my fiance to just mail the CNI to me so thta i could go to taguig embassy for the translation even before he arrives here so when he is here already we wont be lacking of time to fix the paper.....thanks hope someone could help us here......
    I guess both of you needs to be together in the embassy ,...don't forget to bring your documents as well(CNI,birth cert,passport)
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Hi! coolknight, welcome to the forum and congratulation to both of you

If you plan to get your wife better to do it soon coz sooner the embassy will change things and it is a bit harder when time comes even the exam... I don't know just thinking on it i cant think at all. Just want to be my hubby coz it is a long time now to be far from each other... i dont say much on here but i know i am not alone ..just a bit sad coz sooner it is going to be harder for us to the person we love and part in our life.

Hello! lykayu01, welcome to the forum... it is better that he handed his CNI and go with him to the embassy as what other member said on here. Don't forget your birth certificate, passport or ID then your CENOMAR from the NSO as your documents.

Just do search the thread and keep posting on here. Good luck to the plan soon

Thread Information