Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Marikit is 2 already!!

Here I am sitting in a reception in Copenhagen, waiting for a meeting with a client and thinking about the beautiful day I had with my queen and princess yesterday to celebrate Her Young Highnesses 2nd birthday!

Seems only yesterday that i was contributing on here while awaiting my queen's graduation and then spousal visa application. Here I am some time later with a beautiful daughter and a boy on the way.

Marikit (should have been named Surigao perhaps ) has started her new nursery in Milton Keynes now and seems to be settling in well, albeit only 4 days so far. Really looking forward to seeing her in her cute uniform which she will start to wear in September

We've met many many friends here along the way so it feels natural to celebrate our daughter's milestone occasion with you all. I also want to acknowledge the countless number of kids that have been born or have grown within our online family - especially: Josh, Raffy, Aaren, Marikit, Mia, Zina, Robert, Lilly, etc. There are many others I'm thinking of but have not met in person yet.

God bless each and every one of you.!!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

What a nice message and thought

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    and thought
    yes the thought of toks wearing pink

2yrs old, will be wanting 'my little ponies' soon
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

beautiful, thoughtful and heat warming as always Toks, .... so a boy coming along, wow we are both lucky to have one of each flavour lol, perfect family one each to spoil hehehehehe
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Happy birthday to Marikit form us all, big kiss from Isaac.

to a beautiful little girl ... soon to be joined by a wee baby brother. so much for sharing this very special occasion with us my friends, and God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Here I am sitting in a reception in Copenhagen, waiting for a meeting with a client and thinking about the beautiful day I had with my queen and princess yesterday to celebrate Her Young Highnesses 2nd birthday!

Seems only yesterday that i was contributing on here while awaiting my queen's graduation and then spousal visa application. Here I am some time later with a beautiful daughter and a boy on the way.

Marikit (should have been named Surigao perhaps ) has started her new nursery in Milton Keynes now and seems to be settling in well, albeit only 4 days so far. Really looking forward to seeing her in her cute uniform which she will start to wear in September

We've met many many friends here along the way so it feels natural to celebrate our daughter's milestone occasion with you all. I also want to acknowledge the countless number of kids that have been born or have grown within our online family - especially: Josh, Raffy, Aaren, Marikit, Mia, Zina, Robert, Lilly, etc. There are many others I'm thinking of but have not met in person yet.

God bless each and every one of you.!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    What a nice message and thought
    Thank you amiga! How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    yes the thought of toks wearing pink

2yrs old, will be wanting 'my little ponies' soon
    Me in pink Lycra A pony? My goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    beautiful, thoughtful and heat warming as always Toks, .... so a boy coming along, wow we are both lucky to have one of each flavour lol, perfect family one each to spoil hehehehehe
    Thanks guys! Exciting times ahead; Marikit loves babies! Looking forward to seeing her as a big sis.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    Happy birthday to Marikit form us all, big kiss from Isaac.
    Hey amiga!How are you all? Forgot you were a forumer until Pia mentioned when i got home. How is young Isaac?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    to a beautiful little girl ... soon to be joined by a wee baby brother. so much for sharing this very special occasion with us my friends, and God Bless!
    Thank you my friend. How is Myna? I heard on the news you've had some impressively warm weather recently.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Thread Information