Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visa Approval.

Congratulations!!!!!! Be sure to buy a decent Rice cooker - It will get a hammering!!!!

Thanks to all 4 the kind wishes & advice

well alan just to tell you this what happened to me when emma arrived, landed around 3/4 pm saturday this was july so summertime, got her home and she was was tied, so i told her to go to bed for a few hours, anyway i woke her around 8.30 and what did suprize her was the daylight, she could not beleive it was light till around 10pm, emma thought it was the next day, funny the things we take for granted

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    well alan just to tell you this what happened to me when emma arrived, landed around 3/4 pm saturday this was july so summertime, got her home and she was was tied, so i told her to go to bed for a few hours, anyway i woke her around 8.30 and what did suprize her was the daylight, she could not beleive it was light till around 10pm, emma thought it was the next day, funny the things we take for granted

Indeed mate it is!!!!
    Lyn lands early morning....
    Just hoping the weather lasts and we have a wonderful summer!

I am really looking forward to spending time in the Uk & weekends away visiting places i always wanted to!
    I have had 20 + years of world travel but never spent any time looking on my own doorstep

Quote Originally Posted by alanmf1 View Post
    ............I am really looking forward to spending time in the Uk & weekends away visiting places i always wanted to!
    I have had 20 + years of world travel but never spent any time looking on my own doorstep
    My situation was quite similar. I can tell you it's going to be great for you both to discover what a beautiful, interesting and fantastic place this small island of ours really is.
    Happy days ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    My situation was quite similar. I can tell you it's going to be great for you both to discover what a beautiful, interesting and fantastic place this small island of ours really is.
    Happy days ahead.

Its quite amazing Terpe how time moves on so quickly!Having been involved on the travelling side of f1 i was away on up to 30 trips a year.
    I count myself fortunate to have seen so many wonderful places in so many great countries and cultures..
    But a weekend in the cotswolds or the lake district, visting cornwall or the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Welsh forests, Norfolk broads the list is endless.....................Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by alanmf1 View Post
    Its quite amazing Terpe how time moves on so quickly!Having been involved on the travelling side of f1 i was away on up to 30 trips a year.
    I count myself fortunate to have seen so many wonderful places in so many great countries and cultures..
    But a weekend in the cotswolds or the lake district, visting cornwall or the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Welsh forests, Norfolk broads the list is endless.....................Hmmm
    Congrats and well done to you both

Sadly for the first few years it wil be easier to stick to the UK as to travel out side of the UK or PHill you will need to seek a Visa for your Mahal for most destinations. But thats no bad things like you say so many wonderful places in the Uk and exploring them with a person who will find them all totally allien and different to what they have experienced before hand will make them all the more exciting
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

you know most about england the places to go to, but you never go, but sharing the places with someone that will be intrested will make it much better for you too,it made me more proud of being english to show emma the beautiful places that are on our doorstep, living in derbyshire i must admit is one of the best places in england too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information