Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

applying spouse visa having a 3rd sponsor

hi everyone

i will ask this again, my husband have a closed friend in UK..They are couple.They stand already as an adviser and just like a second parents to my husband.They are willing to co-sponsor my husband for my visa application .I would like to ask if the ECO will consider it knowing that they are not my husband's family or relatives..?

if it happen that the 3rd party sponsor will write a letter support for my visa application, what will be the letter composed of?

im hoping for your response..thank you.

possible the embassy will accept it, but can not count on it 100%, as it might be at the discretion of the caseworker, as i don't think it is UKBA policy yet, even thou the supreme court says it should be allowed.

http://www.gcnchambers.co.uk/gcn/new...81_297_and_317

depends what they are sponsoring accommodation or finances..? evidence of bank statements, deeds , etc.. and a letter from them,,

but its worth a try,
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    possible the embassy will accept it, but can not count on it 100%, as it might be at the discretion of the caseworker, as i don't think it is UKBA policy yet, even thou the supreme court says it should be allowed.

http://www.gcnchambers.co.uk/gcn/new...81_297_and_317

depends what they are sponsoring accommodation or finances..? evidence of bank statements, deeds , etc.. and a letter from them,,

but its worth a try,
    thanks joe for that information..read the link but it says "its only related relatives in the UK who may act as ‘joint sponsors’; " so this means that the friend of my husband cant be act as a 3rd /joint sponsor for my visa application?am i right?

the friend of my husband are wiling to support in finances ..they are willing to show evidence of bank statements, deeds and a letter of support..so i dont know if the ECO will be consider it

but i dont have an idea what to put really in the letter?hope someone can give us an example of a letter form from a sponsor or from a 3rd party sponsor....

will appreciate your help and advice..thank you

Thread Information