Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: human rights...

human rights...

Heartfelt sympathy to the family of the children who were recently given the ultimate death penalty... by the CHINESE...

Banned
    Heartfelt gratitude for the Chinese authorities for standing firm against this evil, drug trafficking.

The prescribed tariff was correct and just

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Heartfelt gratitude for the Chinese authorities for standing firm against this evil, drug trafficking.

The prescribed tariff was correct and just
    im not justifying the offence committed ... gwapito.. im simply expressing my sympathy to the parents... who must me so heart broken at the loss of their children...

Look at the source of most recreational legal drugs in this country,Yup its China itself,only two years ago it was legal to import thousands of kilos of Meph and have them Fedex'ed to your door from China

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by branno View Post
    im not justifying the offence committed ... gwapito.. im simply expressing my sympathy to the parents... who must me so heart broken at the loss of their children...
    and don't forget the victims and families that these drugs would have destroyed if these had not been caught

now the families of the executed ones know how families of drug addicts feel to have a loved one taken from them...
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Look at the source of most recreational legal drugs in this country,Yup its China itself,only two years ago it was legal to import thousands of kilos of Meph and have them Fedex'ed to your door from China
    ive also seen many prescibed drugs.. destroy normal people... ohh yeahhh these are safe... .....( spoken by the local practitioner) supplied by legal huge pharmaceutical companies...

ive also seen many prescibed drugs.. destroy normal people... ohh yeahhh these are safe... .....( spoken by the local practitioner) supplied by legal huge pharmaceutical companies...
    you know people who are now dead from taking prescribed drugs ? which prescribed drugs ??
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    and don't forget the victims and families that these drugs would have destroyed if these had not been caught

now the families of the executed ones know how families of drug addicts feel to have a loved one taken from them...
    please can i just state that i dont condone any type of drug offence... but we also dont kno the full facts of this particular case concerning the three sentenced to death...

more than 4kg of heroin now thats a pretty large fact

so they were innocent

I've never forgot the sign when you land in the phils, at the airport where it states drug smugglers face the death penalty, so its not true then, the phil gov pleading with the Chinese not to execute them, bit of hypocrisy there

you know people who are now dead from taking prescribed drugs ? which prescribed drugs ??
    i have worked for a huge pharmaceutical company {no names} that uses carcinagenic substances in some thing that 99 percent of people drink every day... this substance is totally banned in america but the english bma british medical ass... measure it so differently and say its acceptable.. the american say if theres any doubt its banned ..

if thats true then, and its banned in the USA but not in the UK there would be many more cases of people dying from a certain type of cancer in the uk, dont you think the BMA or others would know

if thats true then, and its banned in the USA but not in the UK there would be many more cases of people dying from a certain type of cancer in the uk, dont you think the BMA or others would know
    actually we measure our thresh hold of atmospheric things differently... so wots not acceptable in america is acceptable here... ok

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    if that was about my comment terpe, drugs kill, a prescribed drug would be banned if it killed a small number never mind the numbers heroin or crack kill.

actually we measure our thresh hold of atmospheric things differently... so wots not acceptable in america is acceptable here... ok
    well i'm sure if people were dying of cancer from something 99% of us take each day, we would soon know about it

more than 4kg of heroin now thats a pretty large fact

so they were innocent

I've never forgot the sign when you land in the phils, at the airport where it states drug smugglers face the death penalty, so its not true then, the phil gov pleading with the Chinese not to execute them, bit of hypocrisy there
    you only have too look at the human rights and the corruption .. so wide spread... even in england

well i'm sure if people were dying of cancer from something 99% of us take each day, we would soon know about it
    how slow is cancer or how fast

you only have too look at the human rights and the corruption .. so wide spread... even in england
    yes and the biggest abuser of victims human rights is the so called 'court of criminal rights' in Brussels.

Co-Proxamol I used to be on led to around 50 deaths or so a year in the UK, it was banned in about 2006.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

if that was about my comment terpe, drugs kill, a prescribed drug would be banned if it killed a small number never mind the numbers heroin or crack kill.
    It was not about your comment. I too was interested in knowing which prescribed drugs.
    Maybe I used the wrong quote.

6months to 10yrs at a guess, not my guess my wife's guess, shes a doctor...

this has got nothing to do with drug smugglers, thou the CEO should face the same fate as the drug dealers if they are found guilty.. have you forgotten the case in china, where some chemical ended up in children s milk?, i think some children died, the Chinese gov executed the people responsible, no hypocrisy there ..

oops my appologies on that last post... wot i meant to say was that we use a carcinogenic substance that has been proven to cause cancer in certain species of animals.. hence why america has totally banned this substance from decaffination of tea and coffee (hint) and also from every other thing its used in...

they do kno then they change it to some thing else by just altering its name or by removing one part of its structure

lets look at aspbestos.. so slow a killer now we have mdf... micro dense fibre.. we dont kno wots happening with this newish type of material... but like aspbestos we will in yrs to come ..

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Co-Proxamol I used to be on led to around 50 deaths or so a year in the UK, it was banned in about 2006.
    theres just one to begin with..

apart from the chemicals in ur beef n pork u get in the uk... we must also look at the other things ie fruit n veg n medication... even wine now has so many chemicals included.

theres just one to begin with..
    that was banned, so i take it no one could buy it anywhere if they wanted to

Drug poisoning deaths in 2009, 880 deaths involving heroin or morphine in 2009, a
    2 per cent drop compared with 2008. However, deaths involving heroin or morphine are still more than five times higher than levels seen in 1993. The number of deaths involving methadone increased from 378 in 2008 to 408 in 2009, an increase of 8 per cent. This continues the upward trend in deaths related to methadone-poisoning seen since 2002. In 2009 deaths involving cocaine fell for the first time since 2000 to 202. This was a 14 per cent decrease compared with 2008.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=806

no death penalty in the phils joe
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    no death penalty in the phils joe
    i've seen the sign keith, and i wasn't at the time as my misses confirmed it

i know they don't do it now, but why have the sign if you don't

check on wikipedia

Capital punishment in the the Philippines has a varied history and was abolished on June 24, 2006 (the second time since 1987).

well last time i went to the phils was 2005 i think , a pic of the landing card, death penalty at the bottom

that was banned, so i take it no one could buy it anywhere if they wanted to

Drug poisoning deaths in 2009, 880 deaths involving heroin or morphine in 2009, a
    2 per cent drop compared with 2008. However, deaths involving heroin or morphine are still more than five times higher than levels seen in 1993. The number of deaths involving methadone increased from 378 in 2008 to 408 in 2009, an increase of 8 per cent. This continues the upward trend in deaths related to methadone-poisoning seen since 2002. In 2009 deaths involving cocaine fell for the first time since 2000 to 202. This was a 14 per cent decrease compared with 2008.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=806
    smoking kills..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information