Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something to get SEXcited about!!

10 Surprising Health Benefits of SEX:

1. Relieves Stress
    2. Boosts Immunity
    3. Burns Calories
    4. Improves Cardiovascular Health
    5. Boosts Self-Esteem
    6. Improves Intimacy
    7. Reduces Pain
    8. Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk
    9. Strengtens Pelvic Floor Muscles
    10. Helps you Sleep Better

take note that sex is good for you in ways you may never have imagined and that the health benefits extend well beyond the bedroom.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/sexual_he...ow/article.htm

hmm, judging by this information if you are overweight you either not getting enough or your not doing it properly.
    so, ladies and gentlemen ,...have a quick knuckle shuffle,..lose the stress , lose a few calories as the bonus
    and dont forget to practice ''safe sex'' ie, dont do it on a railway and dont stand too close to the edge of a cliff.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

7. ???? ... bloody increases it, by multiples of 2 for every minute passed the first 10
    11. Saves you money - If you've got the woman pinned to the bed then she isn't spending your money
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    no wonder i'm stressed and i feel sick right now! get back here babe!!!!

i've been telling my misses this for years, but shes doesn't believe me
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Hmm.

Restricted Access
    great stuff

Trusted Member
    Of course safe sex is good for you...if you're getting it
    Some of the evidence quoted is dodgy, however.
    1. The study claiming stress relief involved only 24 females and 22 males who were willing to keep records of their sexual activity.
    2. This was a study of one type of antibody (IgA) in saliva in 112 college students, finding raised levels which they said "can protect from colds or other infections". Certainly IgA deficiency results in more colds and pneumonia, but people with normal immune systems still get common colds.
    4. Sex more than twice a week was claimed to reduce fatal heart attacks by half in men. There are other much more important risk factors which can be modified (smoking, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol). Illicit sex can cause fatal heart attacks !
    8. Frequent ejaculations in men in their twenties were claimed to maybe decrease the risk of prostate cancer "later in life". Testosterone, responsible for sex drive, is also associated with this cancer, now the commonest cancer for males in the UK. Anti-androgen (anti-testosterone) therapy is widely used ( and castration was shown to be effective treatment in the early 1940's).
    For those members not lucky enough to be in a stable relationship, don't worry if you can't fulfil this biological need, life can be healthy without sex !

Restricted Access
    i agree it just varies how high is your sex drive really lolzbut this is only optional the more you think too much that more it gets you haha but if you think less oh well its just nothing really

Trusted Member
    What's it like...still the same these days ?

Restricted Access
    of course it still the same ..lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    of course it still the same ..lolz
    Not with me it isn't
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    don't worry if you can't fulfil this biological need, life can be healthy without sex !
    Some people are asexual but there are only a few of them,..sexual desire is natural in human being and denying / suppressing or to abstain totally from sex/sexual thought/masturbation is unhealthy and can lead to some psychological effects.

i agree it just varies how high is your sex drive really lolz
    it doesn't matter how high or low your sexual drive , YOU will still need the physical release!!

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    it doesn't matter how high or low your sexual drive , YOU will still need the physical release!!
    hmm physical release thats sounds common hahaha but if you only think it that so deeply that you think you need physicall release ..human is capable of controlling himself thats why the brain is over our heart hahaha or i rather say the brain is over our private genitalia

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    What's it like...still the same these days ?
    ... is it really THAT bad, Graham?

Restricted Access
    its like animal they also have desire come to think of it..why does human sometimes fancy as animal for sex

denying / suppressing or to abstain totally from sex/sexual thought/masturbation is unhealthy and can lead to some psychological effects.
    ... and to think WE as teenagers - back in the late 1950s/early '60s - regularly had it "dinned into" us that repeated would lead to blindness!

Trusted Member
    Will it stop working if not used enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Will it stop working if not used enough ?
    ... it'll either shrivel up or drop off, once its had its Pee 45!

Trusted Member
    Thanks Arthur !

Trusted Member
    Some people are asexual but there are only a few of them,..sexual desire is natural in human being and denying / suppressing or to abstain totally from sex/sexual thought/masturbation is unhealthy and can lead to some psychological effects.
    You missed my point and selectively quoted half of my last sentence. Your health will not necessarily suffer if you choose to abstain, masturbate, or can't have safe sex because you're not in a stable relationship. "Psychological effects" which you mention, but don't specify, can also occur if not all of the 10 "surprising health benefits" happen, and frustration takes over. That can lead to worse consequences (rape, sexually transmitted diseases) than a sensible acceptance of reality. For those whose sex life is maybe less than perfect, according to the criteria listed in this and other articles in the media, please be reassured. It's still possible to enjoy good health. Other factors are of more importance in causing heart disease, prostate cancer, and common colds.

You missed my point and selectively quoted half of my last sentence.
    thanks doc, i didnt quote the first bit of your reply(POST#7) because i agree to some clinical facts youve written about it (sex is not the only factor to be healthy)but i have to disagree with the last bit of your sentence saying life can be healthy without sex.

life with no sex at all,sexual thought,masturbation is not healthy its part of our nature as a human to accomplished our desires may we do it consciuos or sub counciously,and as humans we have the role to use our reproductive organs and responsible for the evolution and existence of a human race.
    suppressing denying and abstinence can lead to psychological effects as aggresiveness will arise which can lead to consequences such as rape,frustrations,stress,depression which is not healthy.

For those whose sex life is maybe less than perfect, according to the criteria listed in this and other articles in the media, please be reassured. It's still possible to enjoy good health. Other factors are of more importance in causing heart disease, prostate cancer, and common colds.
    I have to agree with the highlighted words doc...absolutely correct

''Its possible to have a good health even for those whose sex life is maybe less than perfect''

great stuff
    everybody know that sex is a great stuff once use properly!!

hmm physical release thats sounds common hahaha but if you only think it that so deeply that you think you need physicall release ..human is capable of controlling himself thats why the brain is over our heart hahaha or i rather say the brain is over our private genitalia
    Everybody knows that our brain is on top of every vital organs in our body,...
    not all people can control their mind consciuosly,sub consciously when it comes to sex, how would you control the brain of a nymphomaniac?

Meadows,if i were to use my brain consiously ,meaning I am fully aware .. you and ROSS,JERSEY are all the same person, and you subconsciuosly knew about it or should i say hiding in the shadows of your meadows???.

its like animal they also have desire come to think of it..why does human sometimes fancy as animal for sex
    this topic is in HUMAN Health Issues...Now if you want a topic about animal sex then make your own thread about it ,alright!! disgusting!!

this topic is in HUMAN Health Issues...Now if you want a topic about animal sex then make your own thread about it ,alright!! disgusting!!
    you mean like this (thou no animals involved )

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858973-c...-for-two-years

Give the guy a PAT on the back he was only MUCKING around
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Restricted Access
    everybody know that sex is a great stuff once use properly!!

Everybody knows that our brain is on top of every vital organs in our body,...
    not all people can control their mind consciuosly,sub consciously when it comes to sex, how would you control the brain of a nymphomaniac?

Meadows,if i were to use my brain consiously ,meaning I am fully aware .. you and ROSS,JERSEY are all the same person, and you subconsciuosly knew about it or should i say hiding in the shadows of your meadows???.
    oh my calm down think your heart is getting bigger dear careful please..look after yourself nobodies care in case it get worst you wont be able to get breath

Restricted Access
    they say the more you get angry the more beautiful you will be so kept up dear well done mwaH

oh my calm down think your heart is getting bigger dear careful please..look after yourself nobodies care in case it get worst you wont be able to get breath

huh???..Im fine and well cared for hahahaha

they say the more you get angry the more beautiful you will be so kept up dear well done mwaH
    Gotcha!!!! ...thank you and welcome back to the wonderful world of filipino uk forum Ross,Jersey or Meadows

Restricted Access
    and to the madam sars_notd_virus..you suppose to be a trusted member not just respected member almost all the newbie.member, respected member look after you as their leader but you seems forgotten to behave as being civlized human being

Restricted Access
    huh???..Im fine and well cared for hahahaha

Gotcha!!!! ...thank you and welcome back to the wonderful world of filipino uk forum Ross,Jersey or Meadows
    you sounds cery upset mrs pls..calm down. we only live once make the most of it to love everyone not hatred

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information