Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thumbs up Can you RECOMMEN a Dating / Introductions Agency or Website ?

EVERY TIME I go to Phil' I am approached by girls / women asking me if I can find them a NICE UK MAN !

By the time I come home I often have DOZENS of slips of paper, and sometimes even photos too, with Phone Numbers and Email Addresses of Lonely Filipinas.

Recently I've started getting "Friend Invitations" on Facebook from Filipinas asking the same thing.

When I suggest that they try a Dating Agency or Website I'm often told that they have aready been down that route and PAID A LOT OF MONEY BUT HAD NO GOOD RESULTS :(

I've been QUITE SHOCKED at this, because I met the girl who will soon become My WIFE via an EXCELLENT Website that didn't cost her ONE PENNY ..... hehe or ONE PESO !

I HOPE I will NOT be Breaking Any Forum Rules if I name the Website we used ...... but I'll wait for an Owner or Moderator to Confirm this BEFORE I actually "Name Names".

I Believe that Finding THE RIGHT LIFE PARTNER is THE Most Important Thing We Ever Do !

............ and so any HELP ..... or WARNINGS ..... that those of us "In The Know" can pass on, and will Benefit Others, is not just Desirable, but OUR DUTY.

Many of the Filipinas hoping to find their "Mr Right" have very little Money, are often Unemployed, and many already have Young Children. So there's Little or No Cash available to PAY Dating Agencies.

I think it's a SCANDAL that some of these girls / women will have been "Bled Dry" by Unscrupulous People" who had NO Intention or Facilities to find them a partner, while EXCELLENT, and TOTALLY FREE Agencies exist.

Maybe as well as maintaining a RECOMMENDED AGENCY / WEBSITE LIST, we could also establish a "NAME & SHAME" LIST for those who just "Take Your Money & Run" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Graham View Post
    ................a "NAME & SHAME" LIST for those who just "Take Your Money & Run" ?
    Search for Dragon Ladies

Banned
    Dr Graham I agree with your last paragraph,unfortunately many dreamers exist, the internet is awash with them.

I can recommended 'filipinaheart' although I think it's now under the name of 'filipinacupid'.

Good luck Graham

I met my mahal through International Cupid which is a sister site to the one gwap mentioned above. Think it cost £20 for a month but there are different payment plans. It has mainly Chinese, Russians & Colombians as well as Filipina's.
    I met Maria after about 3 days on there.

I think there's a free site for dating Asians. Forgot what it's called but I think 'Asia' is in the title.

You're best just using Facebook, use the dating Search on it, and friend a load of them, and just interact on their wall. You'll become good friends with a few of them, and then you can pick which one you take to the next level. ..... best of all, it's free, and the chance of scammers is a lot smaller than dating sites.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Search for Dragon Ladies
    I think he meant the agencies, not the (scammer) girls.

www.findloveasia.com has many many many filipina ladies on it and is completely free

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Filipinahearts (now http://www.filipinocupid.com/) was where I met my wife.

At that time (2006) it was free for fems in RP, don't know how that works now.

In 2006 I found that most of the fems were honest and genuine, but that said, there were still a few who were out to scam.

The main thing with any site is be sure who you are chatting with, so only do so on c2c and, in my experience, at the first sign of a request to send money (I am studying but need to get money, I/my family need medical/school/food etc help. Or too much cleavage) bail out fast !!
    !

Trusted Member
    I think most of the sites have free membership for the ladies (inc. filipinocupid).

Otherwise they'd have very few ladies on the books.

Lots of ladyboys on these sites too.

'Student'...usually means looking for support, so don't get too excited about that gorgeous young 19 year old being interested in some baldy old git with bad breath and holes in his slippers.

i was on person .com, thats were we meet , it worked for us but just be carefull lots of bad people out there these days

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Graham View Post
    [B]

I think it's a SCANDAL that some of these girls / women will have been "Bled Dry" by Unscrupulous People" who had NO Intention or Facilities to find them a partner, while EXCELLENT, and TOTALLY FREE Agencies exist.
    Hi Dr Graham
    Can I just add a note of caution, Some of the girls will also Bleed Dry a man they meet
    Not all but there are some

I married in good faith after getting to the UK she was gone
    Mick.

jade rose pen pals is a good site totally free to post advert or reply

OK. So nobody said it's a Forum Rule that you are NOT Allowed to name Websites

I met my Partner through Asian Kisses, a German Website.
    It is Totally Free from the girls point of view, and only costs Guys anything when they actually want to Make Contact with someone who interests them.

A friend joined "AK" after seeing how LUCKY I had been, and he has already Married the Stunning Filipina he found through them.

I particularly like "AK" because they appreciate HOW SERIOUS it is for people to find the RIGHT PARTNER. Their Matching Software seems to work well and they don't hesitate to BAN anyone who LIES or attempts any kind of SCAM.

Trusted Member
    So it's a paysite for us 'rich' mugs who can afford it.

DIA is free, as is Find Love Asia.

Probably the same girls/baklas on all the sites anyway.

Date in Asia is the one!
    Totally free, beware of scammers though!!
    Many many girls profiles on there, 50% are probably fake with the usual suspects as previously described...............
    I once read a long story posted on the internet from an Aussie that won over a cam girl and eventually married her, she let him in on all the scams { made for fascinating reading!}
    Seriously its a shame that the scam artists exist and there are many ways to suss them out. One thing the Aussie did say is that any girl that asks/ hints on money within the first 3 chats is "more than likely" to be a scammer, of course many Pinays are very poor by our standards but a "nice" girl will have integrity and strict morals and have a solid background. I try not to judge and many of the " scammers" that i have described i genuinely feel sorry for as they are just trying to make a few pesos in a real tough environment.

Trusted Member
    You got it.

120 hits i had in one week and half were hunnies!
    Was it the bulging waist line the unBrad Pitt like looks that attracted them or the pesos.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trusted Member
    Well, you should know....bulging waistline in Phils = LOTS of pesos.

Thread Information