Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House of filth

Banned

House of filth

They were conditions unfit for a wild animal, let alone a mother and her four young children.

Clothes, dirty belongings, rotting food and rubbish were piled everywhere and strewn across filthy rooms littered with human and dog excrement.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1G2cdCkL8

Another non custodial sentence from our limp wristed judiciary - this feral piece of trash is given a suspended sentence

Pcsychiatric assesment might be more appropriate looks like she lost the plot big time glad the kids are safe now

having read the article it also looks like a failure with social services but I guess the mail will save that headline for another day
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    I remember many houses I have searched where it was not really a joke that the door mat was there to wipe your feet on as you left !!!!

Terrible conditions to live in
    Mick.

Banned
    Nothing wrong with 'The Mail' Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Pcsychiatric assesment might be more appropriate looks like she lost the plot big time glad the kids are safe now

having read the article it also looks like a failure with social services but I guess the mail will save that headline for another day
    i agree with you about the assessment, but who ever got her pregnant must have visited the place and should have contacted the police

its not a failure of social services but the mother and father(s) of the kids and other adults who knew what the place was like
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    I remember many houses I have searched where it was not really a joke that the door mat was there to wipe your feet on as you left !!!!
    iv worked in and seen many like this,when i worked for the council. direct works housing, would take in dustsheets to keep our feet and knees clean while plumbing, carpets solid and shiny,not that they were worn,it was all the food, pee, tea and escreet forming a coat shiny escreet enground into it, baths filled with coal, bedding that you can see the shape in dirt of the person who slept there years of laying in bed unchanged or cleaned bedding, being attacked by human fleas, having to go get de loused after to make sure you didnt take them home , surprising how many live like this

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i agree with you about the assessment, but who ever got her pregnant must have visited the place and should have contacted the police

its not a failure of social services but the mother and father(s) of the kids and other adults who knew what the place was like
    I agree, other people must have been in the house and seen what it was like, or been suspicious by looking at the filthy state the kids were in if they were playing. Social Services can only act if they are tipped off by others.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    iv worked in and seen many like this,when i worked for the council. direct works housing, would take in dustsheets to keep our feet and knees clean while plumbing, carpets solid and shiny,not that they were worn,it was all the food, pee, tea and escreet forming a coat shiny escreet enground into it, baths filled with coal, bedding that you can see the shape in dirt of the person who slept there years of laying in bed unchanged or cleaned bedding, being attacked by human fleas, having to go get de loused after to make sure you didnt take them home , surprising how many live like this
    i can believe it, I've just recently got a housing association house, and was shocked at the state of the place , i said to the woman who showed me around, i thought someone had been recently living in the house she said there had been , even thou the place was empty and workmen had replaced doors, fitted new kitchen cupboards, sink, toilet, re-plastered some of the walls etc, it looked like it had not been decorated since it was built in the 1950's and no i'm not joking , or bothered to clean some of it , its took me 7wks to decorate most of the house and i've had to pay rent for those 7 wks even thou you couldn't live in the house
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

i can believe it, I've just recently got a housing association house, and was shocked at the state of the place , i said to the woman who showed me around, i thought someone had been recently living in the house she said there had been , even thou the place was empty and workmen had replaced doors, fitted new kitchen cupboards, sink, toilet, re-plastered some of the walls etc, it looked like it had not been decorated since it was built in the 1950's and no i'm not joking , or bothered to clean some of it , its took me 7wks to decorate most of the house and i've had to pay rent for those 7 wks even thou you couldn't live in the house
    happy house warming joeblogs,

still not moved in , might not be , who knows

still not moved in , might not be , who knows
    but what about the flease they be lonely and hungry

From Artical (presumed true)

"The children were originally placed on the Child Protection Register in July 2004, but taken off eight months later when social services judged the mother was improving."

no follow ups 6 monthly or so to make sure

Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    no follow ups 6 monthly or so to make sure

maybe she moved into a different area to avoid social workers

Women in this country are so lucky to get pregnant with no fathers, jobless, can have a home, and get monies off the government from the tax paying citizens.

It is sad to know that this woman can allow to have her children live in such place. tsk tsk tsk
    Life as we make it

Respected Member
    No purple they are not lucky they have reduced life expectancy, they have poor quality of life, poor social interaction, they experience little of the richness imparted in ones life by a good education and the ability to truly marvel and wonder at the beauty of life.

Their children often have the same limited chances in life and thus repeat the cycle.

A life permanently on social security is not a fulfilled life, neither for the woman or her children or for the men in these woman's lives.

On the topic of this thread where the OP is so ready to condem this lady, let me tell you a story of an old gentleman who fought in the second world war.

In the late 80's a good friend of mine who worked in the social services asked me and a friend to help him clean up a flat lived in by an old gentleman in his late 60's at that time, Kenny had to recommend that this old man be moved out and into care.

Kenny my friend and I went into that one room flat, it was 3 ft deep in newspapers, food trash, toilet paper, you name it, it was there. He had kept some animals as well and there was a lot of around, human as well as animal, I have never seen anything like it.

This was one of our countries hero's arguably let down by the system but never the less, a once upon a time good man who doubtless had a life and family and friends, he was living in something that makes the photos in that article look like a fricking palace, yet the OP see's fit to call a fellow human being a "feral piece of trash"?

Should I use that phrase about the old gent that occupied that flat I helped clean out? He wasn't crazy or suffering altzheimers, he was just an old bloke that didn't know how to do the basics and who got to the point that he was able tolerate his own housekeeping problems and he let it go on for years and years and years.

Reminds me of Mr Triebus

Polish war veteran, Edmund Trebus, who fought an epic battle against Haringey Council in North London to remain in his rubbish-filled house and garden, was filmed for the BBC documentary A Life of Grime. Mr Trebus welcomed the presence of the BBC crew, believing that they offered him a measure of protection. After nearly forty years of hoarding, he was reduced to living in a corner of his kitchen, and using ladders to get in and out of his house. In the end, Mr Trebus stayed in his five-bedroom Victorian villa - filled from floor to ceiling with rat-infested rubbish - but the council succeeded in clearing his garden. It was a job that took over a month, required five large trucks and 11 skips and cost more than Ł30,000. The widowed Mr Trebus had five children (who seldom visited him,) and was an avid Elvis Presley fan. He died on the 29th September, 2002, aged 83

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seavf2cUjzw
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Banned
    The germ in my Post #1 kept 4 children living in a filthy lice infested tip. Describing her as a feral piece of trash is an understatement.

Your old guy had simply let things go and was living on his own. The only person he was a hazard to was himself and possibly his animals. I don't know if you are trying to insinuate something or not but I would not liken an elderly person who's gone a bit off the rails with the vile wretch in post #1

Respected Member
    You can go off the rails at any age.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    You can go off the rails at any age.
    She's not been on the rails for years

The jobless mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has a shameful history of bad parenting.

For years she has lived off benefits. Her four boys are believed to have been born to four different fathers. She lists her interests as 'singing and getting drunk on nights out'.

The children were originally placed on the Child Protection Register in July 2004, but taken off eight months later when social services judged the mother was improving.

Respected Member
    And yeah that sounds like a great life, very fulfilling, singing, getting drunk and spitting out babies wow, what fun.

dedworth you've no idea what kinda life shes had, only what you've read in the 'newspaper', yes you can go off the rails at any age, seen it myself i know someone who's 3 kids all died b4 they were 7yrs old , the first pneumonia, and yrs later her twins, one of cancer, the second twin died wks later, cause known

feral, trash, germ,

Respected Member
    Good man Joe and I'm sorry for the family that happened to.

Banned
    dedworth you've no idea what kinda life shes had, only what you've read in the 'newspaper', yes you can go off the rails at any age, seen it myself i know someone who's 3 kids all died b4 they were 7yrs old , the first pneumonia, and yrs later her twins, one of cancer, the second twin died wks later, cause known

feral, trash, germ,
    A totally different case to your tragic acquaintance Joe she put her hands up to four offences of neglect leading to unnecessary cruelty.

She's a product of the bleeding heart liberal left's Broken Britain. No sympathy from me except towards the unfortunate kids the woman is 100% pondlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    She's a product of the bleeding heart liberal left's Broken Britain. No sympathy from me except towards the unfortunate kids the woman is 100% pondlife.
    no matter how the country was run, do you really think this sort of thing won't happen
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    That was kind of my slightly implied point too BAB, it's always been there and it always will be to some extent, no matter how hard we try to give people a good chance in life, that is still not a reason to abandon the rest.

sadly this story and baby p will always come around thankfully and hopefully not to often, can we really expect social services to get everything right
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    can we really expect social services to get everything right
    , sadly ... NO. ... having worked alongside members of this profession for nigh-on two decades ... I think I can safely say, Social Services is a difficult, highly-demanding and thankless vocation.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    sadly this story and baby p will always come around thankfully and hopefully not to often, can we really expect social services to get everything right
    No BAB we can't, no system ever has been or ever will be perfect but if all that people can do is run it down then sure as hell it won't get better.

I'm with you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    A totally different case to your tragic acquaintance Joe she put her hands up to four offences of neglect leading to unnecessary cruelty.

yes that maybe true, but many of us are products of our surroundings and upbringing, and for some its a vicious cycle to break out of

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information