Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House of filth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    yes that maybe true, but many of us are products of our surroundings and upbringing, and for some its a vicious cycle to break out of
    It's not on the BBC I player anymore but you should check out Ep 2 of Series 2 Neighbourhood Watched - 2 inadequate single mums are evicted (after numerous warnings/court orders) from brand new social housing in Ashton Under Lyme for anti social behaviour. Small clip here 32- 48 secs shows some of them plus the drunken foul mouthed mother of one of the girls who rides round the estate lagered up carrying kids on her mobility scooter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fkdq9

but your talking about a minority, most people believe or not who live on council estates are decent hard working, you should visit a council (probably housing assc now) and see how many have bought thier ex-council house or have decent cars outside their houses, not all are drug dealers , thou the trouble causing minority get all the press..
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    but your talking about a minority, most people believe or not who live on council estates are decent hard working, you should visit a council (probably housing assc now) and see how many have bought thier ex-council house or have decent cars outside their houses, not all are drug dealers , thou the trouble causing minority get all the press..
    Exactly that is how the prog comes across most of the people are good, normal hard working folk it is just the minority scum who make life hell for them.

Dross like the creature in post #1 have been given every chance and opportunity but just throw it all back in the providers faces - that is why she should be treated with zero tolerance. I'd put the kids in care and lock her up for an indeterminate sentence until she's learned how to live in a responsible and civilised manner.

I live in a housing association purpose built ground floor flat, in a block of four.
    This is sheltered housing but we do not have to use the communal functions unless we want to, but in time they will help.
    I help with a small gardening team, and we have won awards for the best kept gardens, this is now done completely by the resident volunteers.
    I have known no big problems since I moved here around four years ago, some of the ladies on various committees are a bit pick Nicky but I just ignore them.

Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Dross like the creature in post #1 have been given every chance and opportunity but just throw it all back in the providers faces - that is why she should be treated with zero tolerance. I'd put the kids in care and lock her up for an indeterminate sentence until she's learned how to live in a responsible and civilised manner.
    you do make me with the stuff you post.

do you really know what the said person or "dross in your words" not mine has been through in life

so you think a long term in prison will make her see the error of her ways, there are many people that need help and their not going to get it being locked up for many years.

btw i think you should go and help the homeless and get a bit of compassion before its to late or is it already
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post

do you really know what the said person or "dross in your words" not mine has been through in life
    she's been through numerous feckless fathers and industrial quantities of alcohol plus untold state benefits

she's been through numerous feckless fathers and industrial quantities of alcohol plus untold state benefits
    your favourite sort then

she's been through numerous feckless fathers ...
    ... or - to use "not too fine a point" - they've been "through" HER!

Nice weather for the time of year

Good posting Jim Babs and Joe
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Nice weather for the time of year

27 c in Manila I believe

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post

... having earlier participated in the thread, 'Thai's got Talent', I very much doubt that 'Born at Birth' will be overly-enamoured at being referred to as "Babs"!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    'Born at Birth' will be overly-enamoured at being referred to as "Babs"!
    depends who's want's to squeeze them

To think she was bringing another child into the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information