Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

CNI Cost in British Embassy

Hi Folks was wondering when i take my CNI from here in Jersey to the British Embassy in Manila or the Consulate in Cebu, what the cost is for them to change it as required by Filipino law so that i am able to marry my Fiancee?
    From what i have seen on previous posts i take my paperwork there and pick it up the next day yes?
    Any help gladly appreciated.
    Thanks

4666 piso
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    4666 piso
    Thanks Keith a great help Mate!
    Cheers!

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    This is the British Consulate's RP web address, http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en

This is an extract:-

* All fees must be paid at the time of the application
    * For courier applications, a prepaid courier pack/prepaid envelope is required.
    * Payment options: CASH or MANAGER's/CASHIER's CHEQUE in Philippine Currency, drawn only on Philippine banks that form part of the Regional Clearing Units and have either MICR or RT numbered reference printed or written on the cheque, payable to the BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA.
    * Personal cheques are not acceptable
    * All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
    * Fees change without prior notice

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    This is the British Consulate's RP web address, http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en

This is an extract:-

* All fees must be paid at the time of the application
    * For courier applications, a prepaid courier pack/prepaid envelope is required.
    * Payment options: CASH or MANAGER's/CASHIER's CHEQUE in Philippine Currency, drawn only on Philippine banks that form part of the Regional Clearing Units and have either MICR or RT numbered reference printed or written on the cheque, payable to the BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA.
    * Personal cheques are not acceptable
    * All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
    * Fees change without prior notice
    Thanks John, very much appreciated too Mate!

4666 piso
    ... is that what it is now?

Bah! " rip-off!"

its double if you do both parts here in the Phils
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

its double if you do both parts here in the Phils
    Absit invidia

while on the subject of CNI can this only be obtainted the next day as i read somewhere on the board that it's possible to process the same day in special circumstances ?

The reason i ask is that I'm getting married in Mindoro and dont want to waste time in manila waiting for the CNI to be processed

Quote Originally Posted by guyki View Post
    while on the subject of CNI can this only be obtainted the next day as i read somewhere on the board that it's possible to process the same day in special circumstances ?
    Might still be ...

Quote Originally Posted by guyki View Post
    The reason i ask is that I'm getting married in Mindoro and dont want to waste time in manila waiting for the CNI to be processed
    ... but why not get the exchange done in Cebu? Handier for Mindoro, I would've thought.

not if his flight is to Manila I have read its possible timing and communication would be the key if your flight arrives mid week early am and your onward travel is later the same day or early next myself i would want confirmation in writing and printed in an email befor risking expensive rearrangement of travel plans

In Cebu its definatly possible as long as you are here am and have a confirmed appointment with the consul
    Absit invidia

not if his flight is to Manila I have read its possible timing and communication would be the key if your flight arrives mid week early am and your onward travel is later the same day or early next myself i would want confirmation in writing and printed in an email befor risking expensive rearrangement of travel plans

In Cebu its definatly possible as long as you are here am and have a confirmed appointment with the consul
    I arrive in manila on the 28/05 problem is the 30th is a bank holiday here in the Uk so the embassy will be closed on Monday I was planning on travelling up from Mindoro on the Tuesday and hoping to leave Manila the later the same day with CNI in hand but if this is not possible I guess I'll have to spend the night

Thread Information