Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Shabby Labour Government concealed "inconvenient" mass immigration reports

Labour is today accused of a ‘shocking’ cover-up over the impact of years of mass immigration as damning official research buried by the last government is revealed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1FIwfvDvP

Its not just the last government, this one is going the same way.
    Why do they want to start getting involved with the Libyan situation by putting forward proposals for no fly zones, that will mean streams of Libyans suddenly seeking asylum here next.
    I also caught a brief snippet a few days ago about the pay ceiling for immigrant workers being lowered to £40,000 from £150,000.

I have no faith in any of the majors parties to look after my best interests.

Banned
    TBH I think the streams of Libyan asylum seekers are already here and milking the system for what it's worth.

This government need to be far tougher but in saying that it is early days as they've so far only had 9 months to start righting 13 years of state sponsored conspiracy allowing uncontrolled mass immigration.

how long have laurel and hardy being running the country

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12535437
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

how long have laurel and hardy being running the country

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12535437
    Spurious figures Joe - covers the 12 months to June 2010 - if my maths are correct New Liebour were herding them in for 11 of those months.

Good news about that the chancer Gamu and her dodgy family will soon be on a one way trip back to Zimbabwe. I couldn't reply to your post dedworth ! X Factor: Gamu Nhengu ordered to leave Britain as it has been locked - any idea why ?

i've no idea why you can't reply
    well they should have been kicked out becuase of the public funds her mom claimed which she was not entitled to not becuase zim is no longer regarded as dangerous.

well we will see soon if cameron is just talk and no balls, i wouldnt care what the sprouts in brussels rules, let common sense rule
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned

Common sense and political parties ?Isnt that an oxymoron
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Common sense and political parties ?Isnt that an oxymoron
    Cameron and Clegg = morons more like it.

Banned
    I must admit, the duo didnt do alot for Great Britain's standing in the world over that debacle in North Africa. Someone called them Laurance and hardy, very apt

Thread Information