Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Child killer Colin Hatch 'murdered' in secure prison

Police are investigating the suspected murder of child killer Colin Hatch at one of Britain's most secure prisons.

Justice has finally been done, the convict who killed this vile specimen should be given a cell to share with the likes of Ian Huntley then paroled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-prison.html

Respected Member
    I don't condone the killing of a beast like him in prison, but on a positive side at least he can't be freed to do it again and it will save a lot of tax payers money

I can't imagine the families of the children he brutally murdered are upset about his demise.

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    I don't condone the killing of a beast like him in prison, but on a positive side at least he can't be freed to do it again and it will save a lot of tax payers money

I can't imagine the families of the children he brutally murdered are upset about his demise.
    , he will never harm anyone again
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

So if I understand you Deadworth you think the drug addict robber serving a life sentence for aggravated robbery should kill a second beast and then be released to productive life in the community
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    So if I understand you Deadworth you think the drug addict robber serving a life sentence for aggravated robbery should kill a second beast and then be released to productive life in the community
    I doubt if it is the right time for him to be released into the community as he is providing a such a useful pest control function whilst in custody.

Banned
    Keith A drug addict can be saved. A child molester cant. No matter how long they are locked up for, they will offend again and again. The drug addict commited his crimes because of his addiction. more than likely, the drug addict was clean when he attacked that monster. Hanging should never of been abolished, it would of saved the drug addict a job.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Keith A drug addict can be saved. A child molester cant. No matter how long they are locked up for, they will offend again and again. The drug addict commited his crimes because of his addiction. more than likely, the drug addict was clean when he attacked that monster. Hanging should never of been abolished, it would of saved the drug addict a job.
    I take your point in principle but its not normal to get a life sentence as this guy did for nicking stuff from your local spar I suspect what he was up to was seen as much more dangerous and of course now he is likely to be a convicted murderer as well not a likely candidate for early release as Ded was sugesting unless you want him in your street
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    No Not in my street thank you very much Point taken Keith

So a drug addict, who is clean because he is in jail, used rational thought to murder this other animal? Yes, he is deserving of release
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

On his way to Dorset
    Absit invidia

dedworth should take him in and he can confess his sins over a pint
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    On his way to Dorset
    bugger!!

Banned
    In reply to Steve r post # 9. I never said the drug addict should be released. Even Ded had a change of mind. Yes, we can put our hands up and say yes, we made a mistake, you see we are big enough to say, we made a mistake, unlike others. This was a tongue in cheek remark made at the start of the thread i take on board what Keith Angel said about the drug addict was not being locked up for life just for going on the rob down the local spar. Going by the soft sentences being dished out, to get a life, he must be bad lot. All I know is, the addict did the tax payer a favour. Yes both are animals I agree. I would put the child killer as the worst kind.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    This was a tongue in cheek remark .
    Mine also. But this was also the same guy as tried to kill Huntly.... I think the prison service needs to look at their system. I for one am glad that my tax pounds are not being wasted on keeping a child killer in a state run hotel.

Banned
    In this instance, the prison system worked very well. You only got to ask the ecstatic father of the 7yo boy strangled. He has the comfort his killer met the same fate, death by stranglation. It also sends out a clear message to the other sub humans, they can be got at. I wonder how they sleep at night.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Mine also. But this was also the same guy as tried to kill Huntly.... I think the prison service needs to look at their system. I for one am glad that my tax pounds are not being wasted on keeping a child killer in a state run hotel.
    I think the system has worked just fine in not keeping paedophile segregated from killers. I'd be happy to see this guy start sharing a cell with terrorists.

Thread Information