Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Few Pics

A Few Pics

We had a loverly day and all went well heres a few low res pics

Attached Images Attached Images
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

You look soooo handsome .... and I feel soooo gay today

Great pics
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Great photos Keith, I am happy you both had a great day.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

smashing photos keith enjoy married life

Banned
    Can someone tell me how we can post bigger pictures on here?

Grahamw48 seems to make it work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

You look soooo handsome .... and I feel soooo gay today

Great pics
    It's amazing how a pink tie can turn another man's head

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post

NIce one Keith and many congratulations to both of you.

I look forward to seeing the photos in higher res.

took your time
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    It's amazing how a pink tie can turn another man's head
    pink make's the boy's wink

i'm glad you had a nice day
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Nice pics, wish a bit bigger on it but the groom's really look good and the bride too A happy life together, Congrats

Regards, ladybug & sim11UK

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Can someone tell me how we can post bigger pictures on here?

Grahamw48 seems to make it work.
    First of all....congratulations to the bride and groom, and I hope you have many happy years together.

Ref.posting pictures:

For best results upload your pics to a free online storage site. (photobucket and imageshack are good).
    You may be given a choice of upload size, in which case select either 640x480 or 800x600 (=15" screen).

Then using the 'direct' link from each picture you have stored and wish to appear on your post, use 'copy', and type on to your post [img]paste[/img].

You will get much better quality than using the upload from computer method on here...but that is fine for videos.

For my older non-digital pics, I bought a 'Ion' machine from Maplins, which enabled me to dig out 20 years worth of negatives, and by feeding them through the machine have them transferred as very high res' 'developed' digitalised photos (via usb) straight to my PC.

Marvellous !

congrats to you both

wow great pictures , just makes you realize why you dont have a pink tie in the cupboard, you look great both of you

The pink bows are rather good to

there are pics coming from all over at the moment some 8.7kb and some 2.5 mg I cant reduce on my notebook yet and our pro pics will be next week when we pick them up will keep trying though
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Congratulations to both of you, all the best for many happy years together

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    First of all....congratulations to the bride and groom, and I hope you have many happy years together.

Ref.posting pictures:

For best results upload your pics to a free online storage site. (photobucket and imageshack are good).
    You may be given a choice of upload size, in which case select either 640x480 or 800x600 (=15" screen).

Then using the 'direct' link from each picture you have stored and wish to appear on your post, use 'copy', and type on to your post [img]paste[/img].

You will get much better quality than using the upload from computer method on here...but that is fine for videos.

For my older non-digital pics, I bought a 'Ion' machine from Maplins, which enabled me to dig out 20 years worth of negatives, and by feeding them through the machine have them transferred as very high res' 'developed' digitalised photos (via usb) straight to my PC.

Marvellous !
    Good tip Grahamw48, it worked.
    Thanks

Nice photos Keith, all the best in married life CONGRATULATIONS
    Everything happens for a reason, yet God makes impossible things POSSIBLE!

Congratulations to both of you...Welcome to the wonderful world of married life
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Respected Member

Pink is the motiff? Looks so happy...Congratulations!

Hi Keith and Jean... CONGRATULATIONS

Great photos too.. you both look so happy.
    Life as we make it

Respected Member
    Lovely couple. Congratulations

Sincere congratulations to you both
    Nice pics, thanks for posting some memories from your special day.
    Best wishes for a happy and peaceful life together

BTW. I like pink. I often used to wear a pink shirt or pink tie to the office.

Banned
    Ain't it great to be married to a Filipina, Keith and others?
    We are lucky men that's for sure.

It took so much effort to court her, marry, then get the visa stamp in her passport, then she smiles at us everyday.

Life's good

so true the smile i get is so big and no matter what sort of day i have had, seeing emma makes me smile too

No doughbt about how lucky we all are
    Absit invidia

... you seem to be in the "pink", right enough! Nice photos ... for sharing ... and, again - all the best to both of you!!

Banned
    Do you know Keith, you can have two kisses a day when you are married?
    Happy Daze

Only two!!! I got chapped Lips We will pick up our pro pics video and album thursday it was ready yesterday but we are going to cebu city thursday for the CFO seminar and Jheans daughters passport collection and to register our marriage with the N.S.O.

If any one registered very recently for a rush N.SO. registration how long and where did you do it?
    Absit invidia

Banned
    Getting the NSO certified marriage certicate back from Manila was the worst wait for us by far, Keith

We waited for it for over two months but we didn't know any other way to rush things through back in 2008.

The local town hall in Daanbantayan sent the marriage certificates off to the NSO in Manila and this was probably where the problem lay, but we never found out why it took so long in the end.

I just remember being very frustrated and phoning Rochelyn a lot, the wait seemed interminable for both of us

Best of luck and we hope you can do it faster than us

We will feed back soon after our visit to the registra
    Absit invidia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information