Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Bit late in the day but.....

Can anyone recommend , a mid range budget resort on Bohol please.
    Seen plenty , many with very good reviews, but personal recommendation is always best.
    Will be looking at March , and some I have enquired of are already gone.

Looking for balance of Cleanlines, good service and not too noisy.

Cheers guys

Hi Laurel,
    I have been to Bohol but hopefully Fred will see your post and give you the information as he lives there I think
    Mick.

I do live here Mick but I have never stayed in a hotel in Bohol..
    Ive suggested Lost horizon on alona ..For now..
    If I hear of other places recommended to me in that price range I`ll post again..
    I do know of one place that would be perfect in a really quiet location but I think its a bit pricey..Prices start from P3,800 http://www.linawbeachresort.com/

I have a mate that has a small inland resort with swimming pool bar ect..he charges 1500 per night I think.. The only food he serves though is sandwiches and hot pizza..Bar food really.
    20 mins from Alona but 3 mins away from Panglao nature resort and the beaches there..

http://tinyurl.com/5w82hcc

when i went to bohol i stayed at Dumaluan Beach Resort http://www.dumaluanbeach.com/ it was next to Bohol beach club it was good there is an cheeper resort called dumaluan one right next door i will ask if my jennie still has their details and their food was better and very cheep
    As life is to live so love is to give

Quote Originally Posted by alanp View Post
    when i went to bohol i stayed at Dumaluan Beach Resort http://www.dumaluanbeach.com/ it was next to Bohol beach club it was good there is an cheeper resort called dumaluan one right next door i will ask if my jennie still has their details and their food was better and very cheep

Alan.

Great beach there (best on island IMO) and we often take the kids down and rent a cottage for the day..
    Never seen the rooms but if you recommend them at those prices then I`ll check them out next time we go down there..
    Cheers,
    Fred.

Respected Member
    I stayed at the Bohol Divers Club in Panglao last January for 5 nights and was very happy with it. It's right on Alona Beach, has a good pool, restaurant, bar and near to all the facilities. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are a bit dated, but large, clean and have a decent shower/bathroom. I think it was around 2500 a night. I'd be more than happy to stay there again.
    If you look at my pics on FB from Philippines Jan 2010 there are a few pics of the outside, bar and beach area.

I stayed at dumaluan 2 but next time i would stay the dumaluan1 i have spoken to people that stayed at dumaluan1 and they said they were good and clean. I liked the beach there quiet and i was not pestered with people trying to sell you things or get you to go on boat trips like in boracay.
    As life is to live so love is to give

Many thanks for your help guys..................im all googled out for now, but think we have something in the pipeline.
    Thanks again

Thread Information