Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Its a small pool we swim in.

I just found out Graham knew some guys I used to knock around with in Hong Kong back in the early-mid 90's,since I have been on this forum I have met two members whose husband/boyfriend are aquaintances,one works abroad in a consultant capacity,one works in keeping this country safe closer to home,I also know one or two other members who I heard of or met once long before I even logged on here,I even had lunch with a schoolmistress who taught a member of this site Its indeed a small pool we swim in

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

have you met my misses

i hope not

i probably saw dom at the barrio in heaton park 2 years ago

well we were both there
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

You know my wifes Aunt as well, down in Davao.

You know my wifes Aunt as well, down in Davao.
    Toril,St Peters I didnt know she was your wifes aunt till I mentioned her name and you told me Its like a big spiders web and we are all somehow linked

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

have you ever been to Timbuktu Tawi2
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Toril,St Peters I didnt know she was your wifes aunt till I mentioned her name and you told me Its like a big spiders web and we are all somehow linked
    Ladybug couldn't believe it when you said...she went all giggly. It was nice.

If ever I am in Toril the same time as you pop over Sim,you can spend the day at the beach,my guest

Salamat...ok! We've got to get down that way sometime.

it is indeed a small world we live in

Didn't you know gracia a member here...her friends, relatives & the street she lived in?

Trusted Member
    You just can't go anywhere can you !

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Toril,St Peters we are all somehow linked
    ... "we're ALL God's children".

But ... shh ... don't tell Apo I said that ...

Six degrees of separation is the theory that anyone on the planet can be connected to any other person on the planet through a chain of acquaintances that has no more than five intermediaries. The theory was first proposed in 1929 by the Hungarian writer Frigyes Karinthy in a short story called "Chains."

In 2001, Duncan Watts, a professor at Columbia University, continued his own earlier research into the phenomenon and recreated Milgram's experiment on the Internet. ........Watts found that the average number of intermediaries was indeed, six. Watts' research, and the advent of the computer age, has opened up new areas of inquiry related to six degrees of separation in diverse areas of network theory such
    as as power grid analysis, disease transmission, graph theory, corporate communication, and computer circuitry.

Source:- http://whatis.techtarget.com/definit...932596,00.html

......Still totally amazes and astounds me whenever it happens.
    Makes me really smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... "we're ALL God's children".

But ... shh ... don't tell Apo I said that ...
    ... better he continues to believe "we're a' Jock Tamson's bairns"!!!

Thread Information