Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

letter of invitation for me to join my husband in the uk

Please can some one help me. My husband wants help with what to write in his letter of invitation/sponsorship for me to join him in the UK. Its been so long that we saw each other (we skype everyday) This is all my husband needs now then he can send the documents to me then i can apply for my visa, im so excited

HI Vies Vies, I did reply on this earlier but for some reason my post never showed.

ANyway.

Which Visa are you applying for? Spouse visa?

I would just keep it simple. (ive only applied for visit visa but kept it simple as possible)

Only things you will need to make sure you include is

1, Where you will be staying.
    2. Access to funds. (you might not need this for spouse visa im not sure) but it wont hurt to put it in.

Thats it.

Oh and obviously how much he can wait for you to be with him in the UK to start your life together

Hi Vies2x,,,the letter you needed is just a simple ,normal letter from your husband asking you to come and see him,then he has to write a letter to the embassy saying he will be able to support your stay there and and he has to sent the proof of address,some bank details,,morgage letter,,, ,all it is just a supporting documents and proof that he can really support you . it will be all written in your application form what are the docs you will be needing. best to send loads that will proved his stable in the uk. goodluck

Thankyou Ampy. My husbands written letter and sent all documents via DHL and I should receive them 14th feb. He has had to send another copy of his passport though for we were un aware that he should of got it co signed. My problem is that my visa appt is friday 18 and he needs to send money for my visa but so far all the web sites want proof and its such a slow process. I may have to cancel my appt until he finds way of sending funds to me. Its been 2 years now and we thought every thing was going so well but we are stuck..

Thread Information