Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

nissan rent a car

thought I just recommend this site
    http://www.nissanrentacar.com

more for first timers going to manila and who are not getting picked up my their mahal's and need transport from the airport

it cost me 610pesos to go to Quezon City

I know thats more than a metered taxi but as it was my first time there thought it would be my best option(plus I was under orders from Jonalyn not to get metered one with out her)

Respected Member
    610's not too bad, and if it saves a first timer the daunting task of avoiding the rip off taxi touts who charge 1500 to Manila it's worth it. On my first trip to Manila I got stung for 1500 to Ermita, thinking that its only £20 so it's not too bad

I've long since sussed ot that the yellow Airport metered taxis are the ones to get for Manila/Makati, and are usually around 200 - 250 to get to Makati/Pasay/Ermita or Malate districts. That's still expensive considering a white metered taxi to the airport is usually around 150 depending on the traffic

Thread Information