Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Cheap Flights to the Philippines - Flight Offers

Whether you are travelling, booking or not. If you discover any cheap flights to the Phil that can actually be booked then please let everyone know here.

As of Jan 2011, anything under £600 is a good price.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I got ours in Crystal Travel for July at only £456 30 kls. Baggage... Flying with SA...

Respected Member
    Flying with Saudi from LHR - MNL on April 8th to 25th, £507 booked with Netflights.com last July.

Flying from LHR it is still possible to get flights for £500 - £550, but if you want a regional airport, such as Birmingham, the choice of airlines is limited (KLM or Emirates in BHX's case) and £600 - £700 is the norm.

I get e-mail alerts from tripadviser.com and cheapflights.co.uk and yesterday there was a flight from BHX - MNL in March for £570

it looks like my stespn will be buying a ticket for end of march for £660 from KLM, he only wants to fly KLM or SIA
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

just looking for flights from dec and return jan still not out yet

Respected Member
    You can only buy airline tickets within 11 months of the return date, try mid to end of Feb Steve. I'm in the same position myself, I want to get my ticket a long way in advance to make sure it's sorted.

Banned
    It looks like Joe's stepson got a wise head. We too, plan to fly KLM end of October. I've had enough of those middle east jobs, too long! For the money you are saving (roughly £150) you just as well spend that bit extra, with the knowledge that there is no shorter route. These flights can make or break a holiday when there are 2 of you flying. Not so bad when on your own, you can put up with more. Like I said before, if your pockets are not deep enough for bus class, buy 3 econ seats instead, great if there are 2 of you on a budget, like most of us on here. Another thing I forgot to mention, with most of these cheaper flights, you get between 22 and 30 kilo's KLM you get 46 kilo. You can bring many cans of whatever you like back home to the UK with that allowance. Yes You can bring food cans back to the UK from Manila main airport. We did it back in November

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    It looks like Joe's stepson got a wise head. We too, plan to fly KLM end of October. I've had enough of those middle east jobs, too long! For the money you are saving (roughly £150) you just as well spend that bit extra, with the knowledge that there is no shorter route. These flights can make or break a holiday when there are 2 of you flying. Not so bad when on your own, you can put up with more. Like I said before, if your pockets are not deep enough for bus class, buy 3 econ seats instead, great if there are 2 of you on a budget, like most of us on here. Another thing I forgot to mention, with most of these cheaper flights, you get between 22 and 30 kilo's KLM you get 46 kilo. You can bring many cans of whatever you like back home to the UK with that allowance. Yes You can bring food cans back to the UK from Manila main airport. We did it back in November
    You make some very good points there Gwap I'd always prefer KLM if the price is right, but I don't mind Emirates either. Emirates transfers in Dubai aren't usually too long (3 hrs) and as a smoker it makes a nice pit stop half way
    Price is a major factor for me as I try to head east 3 or 4 times a year and have to set myself an annual budget for flying. saving £200 or so a flight can make the difference to squeeze in an extra trip.
    As a solo traveller a few extra hours is neither here or there for me, but I don't want to experience another trip with a 9-10 wait each way in Doha

Respected Member
    I've just been having a nose at a few websites and found this on netflights.com, I wasn't aware of this myself, and will try it out next time I book.

Flights price match guarantee - terms and conditions
    If you find an economy class schedule Carriers* airfare that is available to the UK Public ** from another high street travel agent, on-line travel agent or travel call centre to any destination then we will match the fare.

Before booking the airfare you must obtain a printed confirmation of the competitor's airfare on headed paper or take a screenshot of the web page. This must include air fare price, travel dates, airline and number of passengers.

Please e-mail us at pricematch@netflights.com with the details for us to match the quote. We will then validate the quote with our competitor and make the booking for you.

Price match guarantee can only be applied to airlines that Netflights.com can sell. Price match guarantee does not include any bonding or Airline failure protections charges.

* Applies to UK departing Schedule carriers only (and not low cost or charter airlines). ** Applies to fares any UK Citizen can access and not Student, Senior Citizen or close user group fares.

Priceline.co.uk have KLM flights for £553 MAN-MNL ..... that's cheap
    £502 LHR-MNL Royal Brunei
    These are end of Mrh/Apr haven't checked every date!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Priceline.co.uk have KLM flights for £553 MAN-MNL ..... that's cheap
    £502 LHR-MNL Royal Brunei
    These are end of Mrh/Apr haven't checked every date!!!
    scouser keith looks like klm have an offer on, time for me stepson to buy a ticket
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

£630 using Qatar in March.

£457 Now with KLM via Priceline March-April

£457 Now with KLM via Priceline March-April
    i'll have to check the dates, stepsons just paid £560

Same with LastMinute and I imagine Travelocity.... must all be the same company.

even on klm web site its gone down to £473 from £567

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    So much for me booking 9 months in advance thinking I was getting a saving Just over £500 with Saudi for April plus I have to get to LHR, would have preferred KLM from BHX

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    I have flow a few times with KLM from my regional airport and have notice huge price differences during a single 24 hour period. I think it is worth watching the price fluctuations and judging the best time to book.

I have a theory that if you use two different browsers (say IE and Google Chrome) and keep both open and monitor the price in both windows then you can still grab a cheaper price, even if the price has gone up in your other browser window.

i've been watching the prices since jan for SIA or KLM tickets, only in the last week has the price dropped to £560 and today to £473

time to buy if your going, i cant see you getting a better deal

Banned
    SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES (booked direct today)

£424

LHR - MNL 4 March, 2011
    MNL - LHR 23 March, 2011

£397

LHR - MNL 18 Dec, 2011
    MNL - LHR 29 Dec, 2011

Respected Member
    A couple of bargains there Howerd
    Just a word of warning: I have flights booked with Saudi for April and December this year. Saudi have decided to change the flight times after I've booked. It hasn't really caused any problems for April, but it totally screwed up my homeward journey for Dec/Jan 2012. Initially my Manila to Jeddah leg gave me 3 hours transfer time before my flight to Heathrow. However, they have now put the flight back by an hour and 50 mins, and added a stop at Hong Kong, which means I arrive in Jeddah at the exact same time my flight to Heathrow is set to depart.
    I rang them and asked them to see if they could do something about this. Initially they offered to put me on a later flight from Jeddah which would mean a 12 hour wait in Jeddah I wasn't happy about that and asked them to find me another flight from Manila to Heathrow with a reasonable transfer. The best they could offer was a flight via Riyhad with a 7 hour transit the only consolation is that I now leave Manila a day later so at least I get an extra day in the Phils with my mahal.

If it werent for the fact I only paid £397 for it I would be really upset. As they are currently about £300 cheaper than KLM and Emirates for the same dates, I'll have to accept it

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    .......... I wasn't happy about that and asked them to find me another flight from Manila to Heathrow with a reasonable transfer. The best they could offer was a flight via Riyhad with a 7 hour transit the only consolation is that I now leave Manila a day later so at least I get an extra day in the Phils with my mahal.

If it werent for the fact I only paid £397 for it I would be really upset. As they are currently about £300 cheaper than KLM and Emirates for the same dates, I'll have to accept it
    For me, I'm OK to spend extra to be sure of minimal transit times. Even a couple of hundred. But then I only travel to Phils a couple a times a year.
    I really hate and detest those long stopovers.

2hr stopover for me max usually wherever I'm going. That just gives you enough time to pee and have a coffee inbetween flights

2hr stopover for me max usually wherever I'm going. That just gives you enough time to pee and have a coffee inbetween flights
    That's the way, Aha Aha, I like it.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    For me, I'm OK to spend extra to be sure of minimal transit times. Even a couple of hundred. But then I only travel to Phils a couple a times a year.
    I really hate and detest those long stopovers.
    I usually take a similar view Terpe, and fly from my local airport, Birmingham, with either KLM or Emirates. I can't fault either of them for service, travel time and transfers, but I usually pay between £600 and £700 for this level of convenience. I went to the Phils 3 times last year, but wanted to go 4 times this year. I have a maximum budget for my annual travels, and the extra trip this year has meant that I've had to cut back on my flight costs and compromise. I managed to get an Emirates flight from Brum to HK for August, but I've had to go for cheaper options with Saudi for April and December to squeeze in my extra trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    I usually take a similar view Terpe, and fly from my local airport, Birmingham, with either KLM or Emirates. I can't fault either of them for service, travel time and transfers, but I usually pay between £600 and £700 for this level of convenience. I went to the Phils 3 times last year, but wanted to go 4 times this year. I have a maximum budget for my annual travels, and the extra trip this year has meant that I've had to cut back on my flight costs and compromise. I managed to get an Emirates flight from Brum to HK for August, but I've had to go for cheaper options with Saudi for April and December to squeeze in my extra trip.
    I am thinking 2011 I will fly to Davao with Singapore Air.
    But in case I will decide for Manila, how do you rate KLM? I never jolined with them. Don't know why. Transfer times is OK??

hi all well we have not booked the great dael i said about saudi, but now we are going out on the 28th dec to hong kong stay there for new year then fly out jan 2/3 to manila then back to england on jan 20th all with cathay and the price is £555 each i think a bargin, our extended honeymoon in hong kong for me and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    hi all well we have not booked the great dael i said about saudi, but now we are going out on the 28th dec to hong kong stay there for new year then fly out jan 2/3 to manila then back to england on jan 20th all with cathay and the price is £555 each i think a bargin, our extended honeymoon in hong kong for me and Emma
    Steve, I nearly always fly Cathay.
    That price (£555) sounds unbeatable to me, as long a transit time is acceptable to you.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I am thinking 2011 I will fly to Davao with Singapore Air.
    But in case I will decide for Manila, how do you rate KLM? I never jolined with them. Don't know why. Transfer times is OK??
    The plus factors with KLM are that they fly from around 15 local airports in the Uk to Amsterdam and then direct to Manila from Amsterdam. Due to the high number of regional flights from the UK to Amsterdam each day, transfer times at Schippol are usually very short, 90 mins to 2 hrs. The flight time from Amsterdam to Manila is around 12 to 13 hours. They are the quickest way to get to the Phil's by a good few hours. Emirates are pretty good too, but it takes about 19 hours including the approx 3 hr transfer in Dubai.
    I don't think KLM's in flight service is particularly good and their aircraft are a bit old, in comparison Emirates are first class, I love flying with them. However, KLM or Emirates, I'm happy to go with either, for different reasons, but as long as the price is right.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Nice one Steve You should have a great time in Hong Kong, 3 or 4 days is a nice break there. I'm going back there for a few days in Aug too.
    There are plenty of cheap options to get from HK to Manila for less than £100 rtn each

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information