Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    hi all well we have not booked the great dael i said about saudi, but now we are going out on the 28th dec to hong kong stay there for new year then fly out jan 2/3 to manila then back to england on jan 20th all with cathay and the price is £555 each i think a bargin, our extended honeymoon in hong kong for me and Emma
    Steve, I nearly always fly Cathay.
    That price (£555) sounds unbeatable to me, as long a transit time is acceptable to you.

we was going direct as we said before to manila then onwards to borocay for a week or so , but we have done that then you start to think of the kids while we are there so this is going to be our treat to ourselves, but Ian we will be around cavite from jan 2 to the 20th so i meet up for drinks if you are around, and that includes anyone too

Respected Member
    we was going direct as we said before to manila then onwards to borocay for a week or so , but we have done that then you start to think of the kids while we are there so this is going to be our treat to ourselves, but Ian we will be around cavite from jan 2 to the 20th so i meet up for drinks if you are around, and that includes anyone too
    We'll defintely meet up Steve, I get there on Dec 30th, I'm not sure where I'll be going during my stay in the Phil's but I'll be around for a few days at the same time. Elaine would love to meet you and Emma too

steve me & florsel may be going to the phils next xmas & new year not decided yet but if we are we will definitely meet up

Thread Information