Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    We've just book our holiday this july to august 2017 £1,137 each adult then £1037 children
    Manchester to singapore for 5days then clark (return flights). I just hope we had a good deal as this is term break for my children.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Looks like you've been ripped off, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Janedan0913 View Post
    We've just book our holiday this july to august 2017 £1,137 each adult then £1037 children
    Manchester to singapore for 5days then clark (return flights). I just hope we had a good deal as this is term break for my children.
    I presume at those prices you travelling in business class, in which case that's a good deal. Or is that economy and including hotels in Singapore?

My thoughts were the flights also included five nights in a singaporean hotel?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Hi. That amount is just flights and no hotels as we have a place to stay. I tried to check at the qatar airways website and it was almost the same price not including the flights from singapore to clark. Then when we get to the Philippines we have to go to different places from north to south. I just hope qe can go to the places where my husband wants to go. Although it os impossible as we dont have enough time for tbose places in his bucket list. Anyway, we just have to try and see what we can do.

Did you search on Skyscanner or Kayak?

Very surprised only one person has checked out STA Philippines offer I had look ex Manchester to Manila and Oman Airlines had varied prices in the low £300's the cheapest were ex Heathrow starting at £299 with Saudi Arabian Airlines, the other airlines were Qatar, Etihad ect and they were just over £400

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Did you search on Skyscanner or Kayak?
    Hi. Yes, we did used skyscanner and other sites and it os almost same price. We even ask for a quote in different travel agencies and it is the same. Our flights will be Manchester to Singapore for 5days then to the Philippines for 20days. It will be cheaper of out flight will land in Manila but we are near Clark Airport that is why it is a bit pricey. We normally book ourselves online everytime we visit my parents in LA. But this time due to busy schedule and pressure in nhs,I was not able to check other cheap flights for 5. I hope the price we had is not too bad and hopefully we were not ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Looks like you've been ripped off, sorry
    oh no i hope we were not ripped off as that is my hard earned money,treat for my kids' bday.If I am not too buy I will have plenty of time to check all sites and to even have cheaper quote. But at this time I already paid for it and hopefully next time I will get a bargain tickets.

Very surprised only one person has checked out STA Philippines offer I had look ex Manchester to Manila and Oman Airlines had varied prices in the low £300's the cheapest were ex Heathrow starting at £299 with Saudi Arabian Airlines, the other airlines were Qatar, Etihad ect and they were just over £400
    Hi. Do they do Manchester to Singapore then after 5days to Clark below the price that was quoted to us? So I will have an idea to book with them next time as it cost a fortune to go home in the Philippines especially when ot is term break here in UK. I haven't been home for 9 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Janedan0913 View Post
    Hi. Do they do Manchester to Singapore then after 5days to Clark below the price that was quoted to us? So I will have an idea to book with them next time as it cost a fortune to go home in the Philippines especially when ot is term break here in UK. I haven't been home for 9 years.
    In future contact Philippine Island Connections (PIL) London tel,02074048877 They are very good used them many times since 1989 never paid more than £580 in 28 years and the best price I've ever had was £310 but usually averaged £500 will be doing my 41st flight later this year

In future contact Philippine Island Connections (PIL) London tel,02074048877 They are very good used them many times since 1989 never paid more than £580 in 28 years and the best price I've ever had was £310 but usually averaged £500 will be doing my 41st flight later this year
    Thanks for this advice. I will save the number as we are going away again after our holiday in Singapore and Phils.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information