Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

What has been the Best Experience In Your Life??

My first long haul flight to England!!!...It seemed the plane was moving in circles for hours and hours but the sight down there was beautiful ,citylights in H.K. ..clouds, clouds and more beautiful clouds and finally landing on Heathrow airport runway with a ray of sun light welcoming us, 'twas trully remarkable and when I finally got out of the plane a good slap of cold wind on my face and a wet sloppy kiss from my husband with a little whisper on me ears ''Welcome to England Hunnie!!''hmm lovely and really warms my heart!!
    but obviously, the best experience in my life and probably in most people life is giving birth to a new life but in this case we should take that as a ''given'' so apart from this and getting married...

what has been the best or most profound experience in your lifetime??
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    One of the best experience I had was swimming with 3 whale sharks in Donsol, Sorsogon last April 2010..I couldn't believe how wonderful was that! I thought at first I would be scared of it, but the moment we jumped to the sea and been in front of it, I couldn't believe I kept on swimming with it and the rest of the divers did the same..It was one of the best things I did.. two more things I want to try are Bungee jumping and Sky diving

Oh and of course meeting Keith! hahaha
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Awwww
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

who dAT with u in your avatar raynar i think i've seen him on crimewatch

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    I got so many. My first 'best experience' was in 75 going with my Dad on my first of many middle east trips in his F88, which set me on the road to a life on the road

givivng birth to my little girl, well not exactly me but i rememb seeing that head popping out and i just burst into tears, im not someone who crys but that moment will live with me forever, time to make another i think,,,, but shhh dont tell the wife, im loving the practicing for making one right now
    Last edited by tomboo; 24th January 2011 at 00:31. Reason: cant spell

Trusted Member
    This adorable bundle coming into my life:

Banned
    Thank you for the rep, Dave and Mari. Jane said you liked it. When I gave Dave directions I said, turn right at the Lady Margaret! That hasn't been called that for years! No, I dont get out much ha ha. Its a shame the mini siam is the wrong side of town for you. At least you both got other shopping options.

One of the best experience I had was swimming with 3 whale sharks in Donsol, Sorsogon last April 2010..I couldn't believe how wonderful was that! I thought at first I would be scared of it, but the moment we jumped to the sea and been in front of it, I couldn't believe I kept on swimming with it and the rest of the divers did the same..It was one of the best things I did.. two more things I want to try are Bungee jumping and Sky diving

I agree Rayna girl, first encounters is the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    This adorable bundle coming into my life:

what a cute little Graham's clone

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Thank you for the rep, Dave and Mari. Jane said you liked it. When I gave Dave directions I said, turn right at the Lady Margaret! That hasn't been called that for years! No, I dont get out much ha ha. Its a shame the mini siam is the wrong side of town for you. At least you both got other shopping options.

Thank you Mark, very much appreciated...I asked hubby where's the lady margaret? but he just smiled and turned my chin on the pub direction with 3 flags infront of the asian shop ahahaha...
    am sure u will have the best experience soon when your littllun comes out..best regards to Jane and hope to see her soon again.

when i was giving birth to my lovely boy....half awake while having operation...i never felt anything but i can hear the scissors, knifes, etc...the music from the cd player, my babys first cry...then watch the video of my operation after few days

Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    when i was giving birth to my lovely boy....half awake while having operation...i never felt anything but i can hear the scissors, knifes, etc...the music from the cd player, my babys first cry...then watch the video of my operation after few days
    and looking at nathan now grace,,....he's growing up so fast !! very precious!!

Respected Member
    I've had lots of really memorable experiences, but seeing the birth of my kids is the ultimate.

Achieving goals I have set myself is always a nice feeling, particularly if I have to stretch myself.

....but my main memorable moment has to be joining this forum and meeting all you wonderful people with similar interests

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    what a cute little Graham's clone
    Actually, in looks he takes after his mum....lucky lad !

lots and lots , but seeing your child born must be among our best,meeting emma ,seeing great places that you thought you would never see, first pay packet,lots more to come when i think of them, and Ian thats nice, a drink is on its way when we meet

For me, actually seeing the birth of your child is the no1 best experience in life.
    It is the birth and magic of life.
    Nothing is as emotional, ever.

Banned
    Thank you Mari for your post 11. I think watching your partner give birth to your flesh and blood is the overall consensus of the best experience in life. I got 2 children from my first marriage but, i never got to see them born because of my work, this time (May 14) I will be there like im being there for all Jane's midwife visits etc etc. We are watching that tv program 'one born every minute' im in floods of tears every Monday with out fail. I know Im not the same man i was when I had my 29yo and 26yo. The rough edges have been smoothed off, over the years. i am a better man. Yes, Mari, we are so looking forward, God willing! He's brought us thus far.

for me it was seeing all three of my daughters born, no not triplets the best being the last born in my bed at 1am and she slept between me and her mother, the next best thing happen to me was their mother deserting us all its ok i mean it .
    but the next and best of all is still to come, when im permanantly in the arms of my gf brenda, then my life will be complete

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    for me it was seeing all three of my daughters born, no not triplets the best being the last born in my bed at 1am and she slept between me and her mother, the next best thing happen to me was their mother deserting us all its ok i mean it .
    but the next and best of all is still to come, when im permanantly in the arms of my gf brenda, then my life will be complete
    Hey....me too !

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Hey....me too !
    You know brenda
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    You know brenda

Thread Information