Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by briancol View Post
    ive just been to my local reg office for forms to apply for the CNI, the official says its valid for 1 year,. but apparenlt the phill version is for 3 months, so do i have up to 9 months to submit my CNI to the britt embassy and the 3 months starts from when i submit it,or does the 3months start from i collect my CNI in belfast.? thnx.
    got this reply today,28th Feb.
    It may be wiser not to apply for the CNI too early, although It is valid for up to one year. The ones presented here are usually new and rarely over six months old.

The locally accepted CNI, which you will receive from either the British Embassy in Manila, or the British Consulate in Cebu, is only valid for three months from date of issue.

Moya Jackson

Could anyone tell me which is easier, (handiest to and from the airport,& easiest to work with) to take my CNI to, Cebu or Manila,. i will be flying on down to Butuan City afterwards. thanks.

[QUOTE=briancol;282164]Could anyone tell me which is easier, (handiest to and from the airport,& easiest to work with) to take my CNI to, Cebu or Manila,. i will be flying on down to Butuan City afterwards. thanks. also, when i go to the embassy/consulate do i need to produce my g/f's documents as well,? CENOMAR, B/CERTIFICATE, and others.

Respected Member
    [QUOTE=briancol;282277]
    Could anyone tell me which is easier, (handiest to and from the airport,& easiest to work with) to take my CNI to, Cebu or Manila,. i will be flying on down to Butuan City afterwards. thanks. also, when i go to the embassy/consulate do i need to produce my g/f's documents as well,? CENOMAR, B/CERTIFICATE, and others.
    Hi, you need to bring your CNI to Manila. Yes, you need to produce your GF's cenomar and birthcertificate together with your CNI, Birth Certificate, Decree absolute and Passport

thank you very much for the reply Cessxy, i dont want to appear stupid but does tht mean ive got to fly to Butuan,get her cenomar and b/certificate then fly back to either Manila or Cebu, stay overnight to collect thm the next day then fly back to Butuan.?

Depends really on ease of arrival and onward connection where you choose to do it Ive never been to Manila so cant comment but the Cebu experience was just fine with a pre arranged appointment with Moira

You need to take Birth certificate cenomar and 1 id we took postal from your girlfriend If its ebu take good copies of everything Moira will copy your pasport you could ask Moira or the Hotel where you will stay to recieve those docs from your g/f by lbc carrier so they are waiting for you
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Thank you for you help and advice KeithAngel, its just that im a bit bewildered by all the certificate and regulations.and all from that distance plus the time difference.

does anyone know if its ok to get the marriage license in one city,but get married in another city.ie , shes living in Butuan city now but wants to ge married in the city where she was born. (Koronadal)?

Yes the licence permits marriage anywhere in the Phils but...............make absolutly sure that whoever officiates is dead accurate in where the wedding took place and where the licence was granted and name spelling etc our guy cocked it and we had to generate new paper and you need to go to the registra in the place you get married to register the marriage anyone can do that though
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Boss why not sticky this thread?
    Absit invidia

thanks Keithangel. its going to be in a church now apparently,lol.

thanks Keithangel. its going to be in a church now apparently,lol.
    All the best
    Absit invidia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information