Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i have no problem with having a go at him for sueing the tax payers but all the names !!
    what about those knobs who race their cars and kill others what about piss heads and drug takers what about peado's i beat a peado and he wanted to sue me. as for all the fat stuff pack it in as i take offence to some of the narrow minded **** spouted by u on here as i am fat. i try to control it and i cant i am not perfect. but is that worse than a smoker who cant quit or a drinker who cant quit, what about george best , new liver cos he was a supposed hero and ******* pissed it against the wall.
    people in glass houses on here should not throw stones. any one take exception to this come visit me a fat **** and tell it to my face, because i have asked for help as doc knows via the nhs and i believe like any other illness i should of been helped earlier. he is sick he has a severe problem and yes its like any other problem / illness. he deserved help and yes it should of been sooner. obesity costs a lot to cure when at this stage so it would of been cheaper to helped him years ago. and ask yourself self rightgious selfs would you be spouting this crap if it was cancer and he was a smoker or even an ex smoker no you would not. i am really disappointed by this thread and the venom some of u so called human beings have spouted. it must be great to be so perfect.

Shrek take no notice ,its part of Deadworths free therapy he gets very depressed if he isnt ranting about coloured people being killed by drones, socialy crippled on welfare (including the dreaded politicians) etc ,its not costing the NHS anything so we best keep stum

Kindly some folk here join in as his voluntary carers but thats just to help him not cos they believe it really
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek48 View Post
    i have no problem with having a go at him for sueing the tax payers but all the names !!
    what about those knobs who race their cars and kill others what about piss heads and drug takers what about peado's i beat a peado and he wanted to sue me. as for all the fat stuff pack it in as i take offence to some of the narrow minded **** spouted by u on here as i am fat. i try to control it and i cant i am not perfect. but is that worse than a smoker who cant quit or a drinker who cant quit, what about george best , new liver cos he was a supposed hero and ******* pissed it against the wall.
    people in glass houses on here should not throw stones. any one take exception to this come visit me a fat **** and tell it to my face, because i have asked for help as doc knows via the nhs and i believe like any other illness i should of been helped earlier. he is sick he has a severe problem and yes its like any other problem / illness. he deserved help and yes it should of been sooner. obesity costs a lot to cure when at this stage so it would of been cheaper to helped him years ago. and ask yourself self rightgious selfs would you be spouting this crap if it was cancer and he was a smoker or even an ex smoker no you would not. i am really disappointed by this thread and the venom some of u so called human beings have spouted. it must be great to be so perfect.
    Shrek,
    Just put him in your "ignore" setting.
    I am amazed he is still on this forum.
    I never get to read anything he spews out as he is in my ignore.

Hey Shrek..
    Ive shown a couple of girls your avatar and they want your email!!
    They reckon you look pretty fit!!
    Bahala ka!!

Banned
    What you Shrek and the two handwringers who've crawled out of the woodwork have got wrong is this thread isn't a generalisation dig at "fatties" (as you put it) but aimed at an extreme example of astronomical obesity who throws huge quantities of anything edible down his neck. He then has the front not only to expect the taxpayer to fund care for him, but to pay for a life saving operation, this is followed by an intention to sue the lifesavers.

Don't talk about helping him years ago as by his lack of self control and willpower he threw that back in the faces of healthcare professionals. He's beyond help. All three of you aren't bothered in the slightest that vast sums of public money are being poured down a large black hole.

See its very cathartic and this service is offered free
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    See its very cathartic and this service is offered free
    For those like me without a Masters Degree in English and to save having to look it up today's clever clogs word cathartic means "to release pent up emotions" however it's medical definition of "accelerating defecation" would be valid for keithAngel as he is full of the brown stuff

Trusted Member
    Dedworth, you are entitled to your opinion.

As far as I can tell nothing in what you had to say was directed at any board member.

We all have sensitivities about one thing or another, but as part of life we also have to accept that it is neither fair nor realistic to expect everyone to pussyfoot about in case they tread on our particular weak spot.

It IS a fact that obesity and its accompanying ailments is one of the biggest problems facing our NHS and the health of the Western world, so I think it is a perfectly valid topic for discussion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Dedworth, you are entitled to your opinion.

As far as I can tell nothing in what you had to say was directed at any board member.

We all have sensitivities about one thing or another, but as part of life we also have to accept that it is neither fair nor realistic to expect everyone to pussyfoot about in case they tread on our particular weak spot.

It IS a fact that obesity and its accompanying ailments is one of the biggest problems facing our NHS and the health of the Western world, so I think it is a perfectly valid topic for discussion.
    Exactly - everything I had to say was directed at this fella

I must admit the reponses made in the last 24 hours were not unexpected given the blame and compensation culture society we live in. 10000 primary school children have been branded and registered by teachers as "bigots" following playground squabbles - ironic when you consider the bigot word hastened Gordon Browns departure.

Trusted Member
    Well of course having put 3 kids (one still in 6th form) through the our education system during the past 20 years, I've had to suffer all the politically-correct crap emanating from our current education system, and witness the way our kids' lives are now so restricted by all of this nonsense.

As with everything in this country now, the freedoms of the majority are curtailed because of a few weak, ignorant or stupid individuals who MUST be catered for....and to hell with the rest.

If I own a shop I am obliged to provide an expensive ramp JUST IN CASE a wheel-chair bound person wishes to have a look around. (even though in theory I'm entitled to refuse service to anyone).

As a customer at a garage it is most unlikely that I'll be able to have a pee in their toilet unless they've decided to invest thousands on a disabled-user friendly one.
    So, hardly any toilets now, either council-run or on commercial premises.

Etc, etc.

so now u believe the disabled should be denied access ???? what a pair of narrow minded idiots you are.
    i hope u are ill and refused treatment or suffer deep illness and want to sue because of a lack of health care and u dont get it and in the words of dedworth -
    If it was up to me I would withdraw all care and medical treatment, let him go bang and spend the money on genuine sick and handicapped people

Trusted Member
    so now u believe the disabled should be denied access ???? what a pair of narrow minded idiots you are.
    i hope u are ill and refused treatment or suffer deep illness and want to sue because of a lack of health care and u dont get it and in the words of dedworth -
    If it was up to me I would withdraw all care and medical treatment, let him go bang and spend the money on genuine sick and handicapped people
    Well I tried to be polite, but if you're going to make it personal and start chucking abuse, fine, you're on ignore.

shrek i dont think anyone here is trying to offend you, but its an extreme case, he weighted 70 stone, sure its an illness, he needs help, but you have to help yourself, yes i'm just as bad as everyone else, every month i try and give up the junk food i eat, its my fault, i just dont have the will power

like i said its an extreme case to get to 70 stone, i dont excerise enough, eat junk and i know i should eat more healthy food and excerise, and i'm probably lucky i 'only' weigh 17 stone but you have to be responsible for your actions, and I blame no one but myself.

take it easy ash, wishing you the best
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

come on you guys, say sorry to each other and lets a big group hug

this thread isnt aimed at you ash and you shouldnt let it bother you .....so cheer up

btw you dont look that big to me
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Gervais sums it up well

i dont believe for one minute it was aimed at me. what i take personally as you say is the fact that anyone can spout such vile hatred and name calling about anyone else. i have not said its not his fault i have said he deserved the right help at the right time.
    not to be abused. and if you read the thread properly and all the answers you will see all the vile crap thrown about.
    not everyone who has anorexia or obesity or alcoholism or abuse of any kind deserve these vile rantings or hatred.
    and if those who joined in want to press the ignore button on me great just shows they have no real intelligence or backing for their immoral crap.
    i am 5' 9" and 20 stone should i be allowed to die ???

time to move on Ash , a free country we live in well sort off, so free speach too, we can all laugh at each others problems in life and most of the time we do , but could we all live there lives , i dont think so , so take this as just a chat about others while talking with friends because all on here are that friends, if i dont like what is said and it happened the once i did say what is on my mind then left it, if someone wants to carry it on then its up to those, thats my say on this anyway , i have more important things to sort out then this

how would we feel if this was our father, brother or son these things were said about them

don't we all deserve some respect

Quote Originally Posted by burdock View Post
    how would we feel if this was our father, brother or son these things were said about them

Agreed Burdock!!
    People that live in glass houses.....

Anyway...How was your holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

Anyway...How was your holiday?
    was amazing and so great to be with the love of my life, just can't wait to go back

Trusted Member

I was always taught that respect has to be earned.

Banned
    Absolutely not

Must've been the old fashioned moralistic way in which my parents raised me but I can't find any respect whatsoever for a criminal, piss taking, sponging leech like Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Absolutely not

Must've been the old fashioned moralistic way in which my parents raised me but I can't find any respect whatsoever for a criminal, piss taking, sponging leech like Mason
    a little over the top, well a lot

ever thought of working for the samaritans
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    a little over the top, well a lot

ever thought of working for the samaritans
    He`d have the poor *******s slitting their wrists in 30 seconds flat!!

Banned
    I think dedworh should get off the fence and say what he really means

He needs medical help more than anything else. In those conditions, he should save financial resources for his own health instead of law-suites.

He should remember that every person has an obligation to take care of her/himself and being a productive member of the society.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Former postman Paul Mason received....
    Make him work as a postman again...he'll be back to a slim jim in just two months?! No? Well does he want to get better or not?

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information