Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Homemade Pizza!

Post Homemade Pizza!

After a busy day gunning down the enemy (see previous post, here), what better way to refuel at night than with some homemade pizzas? I made some pizza dough the day before and the kids put the toppings on their pies, then into a HOT oven, and a few minutes later we were all munching on their hot pizzas. The dough was only a say 7 or 8 out of 10, not superb, but not bad for a home pizza, and the kids consumed everything they made... How I wish I had that wood burning brick oven at 700F for home made pizzas... :)

Content from...

looks yummy

looks yummy
    a hundred times more palatable than Pizza-huts new "Lechon-Pizza" which appears to be and tastes like a normal pizza with a few pieces of pork scattered on top

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

i haven't tried Lechon Pizza.. sounds weird to me lol... i'd rather choose homemade than that

Thread Information