Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    A bit, but you cannot let it lie can you. Move on, stop trying to justify yourself. Jess is making friends here. You are not.
    I'm not trying to justify myself to you or anyone! As i keep saying I DIDN'T START THIS AGAIN! Don't reply to my posts if you don't want to hear a response...Simple...

If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    jess, just click the "New Posts" on the upper left side of your screen..

Banned
    Jessica press 'new posts' the page will refresh. Just like you are doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    So joe owns this site or does steve? I am confused in who is the boss?
    ... neither, Jess ... the owner is, as Gwap says, a bloke called Keith - better known as 'Win-2-Win'.

I no fin was only trying to protect me and some off the people on here can say what they want and
    then nothing happens to them?
    Fin called joe a muppet yes
    But what about the things some of the people was saying to me not one off them had a warning or banned why then? am i not as important as the rest off you guys ??
    So what you mean is that we have to watch what we say because if u dont like it then we will warned but we can take comments from people on here as rude but nothing will be done x And i dont wanna argue with u arthur i really dont because its all been sorted but can you not see my point of view?
    Yeah ... I realise *she (*as it now turns out) had registered here in your defence. And that's totally understandable - given that WE'VE since been made aware of your tragic loss - but she went about things the wrong way ... and came across as being [I repeat] aggressive. Which was WHY a day's ban was imposed. Moreover, she failed to take heed of my earlier attempt #96 to pacify her outbursts (by urging her to concentrate on channelling her energies into helping YOU) ... and continued to behave in an undignified manner - despite others' well-intended efforts to make her see reason.

And yes ... WE, also, thought it had all been sorted out - until Finlay decided to "add more fuel to the fire" by seemingly refusing to let the matter rest. So don't be offended ... my subsequent message to her is no reflection on you, Jess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    neither, Jess ... the owner is, as Gwap says, a bloke called Keith - better known as 'Win-2-Win'.

Yeah ... I realise *she (*as it now turns out) had registered here in your defence. And that's totally understandable - given that WE'VE since been made aware of your tragic loss - but she went about things the wrong way ... and came across as being [I repeat] aggressive. Which was WHY a day's ban was imposed. Moreover, she failed to take heed of my earlier attempt #96 to pacify her outbursts (by urging her to concentrate on channelling her energies into helping YOU) ... and continued to behave in an undignified manner - despite others' well-intended efforts to make her see reason.

And yes ... WE, also, thought it had all been sorted out - until Finlay decided to "add more fuel to the fire" by seemingly refusing to let the matter rest. So don't be offended ... my subsequent message to her is no reflection on you, Jess.
    Please explain whis post was aggresive as you keep putting it... The only aggressive posts i see on this thread is at the beginning when everyone attacked Jess! And again I DIDN'T START THIS CONVO AGAIN! Oh and by the way myself and my family are helping Jess more than any of you will ever be able to and it doesn't involve slagging off the phillopines or her Dad for deciding to go there as was assumed!

okay..this thing goes round and round now...

Banned
    Is this an example of going off topic?

Let's let sleeping dogs lay

You seriously think these women love you guys How stupied can u be For one your old enough to be the fathers grandfathers and they are only in love with one thing ur wallet.
    All these women are trained from birth to prostatute themselfs, so You all need to take one big look at yourselfs open your eyes your being used,
    As for now they tell u they love u yea till your dead they can take all ur belongings and move on to the next uk man
    not only is it wrong its sick.
    Come on would you want your 16 year old daughter marrying at 60 year old man .
    pedos
    Why you think half the women come to uk?
    Cause the parents marry them off basicly sell them for pasos
    This is just as bad as traficking sick
    jess you seemed to have said sorry in a way for this post, thou not directly, most people would have probably got banned straight away on here for a post like that, even thou we are a friendly bunch on here , many of us are engaged to or married to filipina's/Brits so don't expect us to be about the post, and you can probably understand now, why some people were with the post and their replies. but like the saying goes, treat people how you would like to be treated

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Hi Jess, Joe is mixing you up with Finlay
    Blame his old age.

Note, he quoted from Finlay last post.
    gwapito my friend i'm younger than you and I've not mixed up anyone , I've asked finlay32 what she has found disgusting ??? wheres the quotes and then tell me why you think these people posted what they did ?

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    I have read the whole thread! How many times have I got to say it! It's disgusting the way Jess was being treated u muppet! She was being abused and bullied by afew ppl on here whether you want to admit it or not... Why you carrying this on for anyway if you got better things to do?
    if you've read the thread you can understand why some people are with jess , what would you expect with the post I've quoted from her , so if you think she has been 'abused' and 'bullied' then that's her own fault for insulting filipina's

as for calling me a muppet , now who's insulting people

that was old news
    sorry it might be old news, but some of us work, so i will reply when i can.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Your NOT goin to get banned Jess!!!.
    your right gwapito i'm not going to ban anyone, but if there are any more insults i will

so jess as i've said before i'm sorry about the death of your father, and maybe most can forget your first post and move on..
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    jess you seemed to have said sorry in a way for this post, thou not directly
    What does this mean that i have to actully go to every single member on here and say sorry? I said sorry on this wall that was hard enough for me to do Also yes what i said was maybe sxxt i explained why i said these things
    Nothing more i can do if ppl dont wanna forget no loss to me
    Other thing i have looked through other blogs on this site and i have seen a few comments just as bad as mine maybe not as up front as me but some ppl beat around the bush dont they and thats not me
    I have and always will speak my mind
    I wont spend my hole time on here saying sorry

wow i am lost i think

And i'm being told it's me thats carrying this on

Well said Jess

can we close this thread fellow moderators and admin? this just goes round and round..

yes closed
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread Information