Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Joe, himself, has been "through the mill"... and, for this very reason, unstintingly devotes every minute of his spare time to helping others
    So joe owns this site or does steve? I am confused in who is the boss?
    I no fin was only trying to protect me and some off the people on here can say what they want and then nothing happens to them?
    Fin called joe a muppet yes
    But what about the things some of the people was saying to me not one off them had a warning or banned why then? am i not as important as the rest off you guys ??
    So what you mean is that we have to watch what we say because if u dont like it then we will warned but we can take comments from people on here as rude but nothing will be done x And i dont wanna argue with u arthur i really dont because its all been sorted but can you not see my point of view?

Banned
    That's correct Jess I like that as well, nice with rice and hot and spicy banana sauce.

Today it's talapia with the obligatory rice

Really nice Jess, how about you?

Oh ignore the arguing. It's not about you ok.

If you want to start another thread, feel free. Looks like we hijacked this on. Much good info.

Start a Jessica's thread?

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    That's correct Jess I like that as well, nice with rice and hot and spicy banana sauce.

Today it's talapia with the obligatory rice

Really nice Jess, how about you?

Oh ignore the arguing. It's not about you ok.

If you want to start another thread, feel free. Looks like we hijacked this on. Much good info.

Start a Jessica's thread?
    How do we start a new thread u make on call it philopine food hahaha

Banned
    Jess, Fin won't let it go.

K eithis boss, he has moderators to help like most forums do, nothing unusual in that.

If Fin wants to argue then let him. Your not his keeper.

W eare getting on fine, not just me, surely you can see this Jess?

Banned
    Ok I will start one called ' Jessica's thread' ok?

Ok I will start one called ' Jessica's thread' ok?
    Okie dokie

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... fair enough!

Uh ... oh! Insulting our senior, most experienced and highly respected Moderator is not helping matters, Finlay! Joe, himself, has been "through the mill"... and, for this very reason, unstintingly devotes every minute of his spare time to helping others - even during his long working hours, as you've already seen - so WE DO NOT take kindly to your reference to the word "muppet".

You have, so far, been given one warning as to how you conduct yourself on this forum. And, whether you decide to stay a member here or not, is up to you ... for the moment! But, ultimately - should you persist in this AGGRESSIVE manner - the decision will be taken for for you.
    I'm not the one carrying this on but will defend myself if necessary! Jess was called a lot worse in some of the posts on here! Can't see what i've said as being "aggressive" lol...
    Double standards me thinks! I was banned for what? Speaking the truth as I see it

Jess, Fin won't let it go.

K eithis boss, he has moderators to help like most forums do, nothing unusual in that.

If Fin wants to argue then let him. Your not his keeper.

W eare getting on fine, not just me, surely you can see this Jess?
    It's not me that wont let it go! I m not the aggresive one here just like your not but like I ve already said I will defend myself when ppl are being rude to me!

Oh and by the way I am a WOMAN! Maybe i should take offence that ppl assume I'm a man eh! See ppl quick to bash Jess for "assuming" all filipino women are the same then ppl do it themselves! I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for the filipino women that are married to some of you! They must be getting the wrong impression of english men!

This seems the only time this blogg is full is when everyone likes to argue about stuff But to be fair jo did start this again It was all ok before that

gwapito i am waiting for the group to start lol cant find it hahaha? did u make it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    I have read all the posts on here and am entitled to my opinion. I am just shocked at some of the responses i ve seen. Some of you have said some really horrible things to northampton girl when some of YOU dont know all the facts! You all seem to want to start an arguement with anyone that doesnt agree with you... Oh an by the way I m not a relative but a good friend of Jim's. And as for northampton girl having her eyes opened it looks more like she s been bullied and abused by some of you lot until you actually read what happened to her dad.

I'm not the one carrying this on but will defend myself if necessary! Jess was called a lot worse in some of the posts on here! Can't see what i've said as being "aggressive" lol...
    Double standards me thinks! I was banned for what? Speaking the truth as I see it
    Common finlay!! lets just be nice to each other,...we shouldn't disprespect each other and being racist is not allowed especially in this country right? ...a lot of us has been offended by northamptongir earlier remarks about filipinas,so just accept that!!

We are here to give help and advice to the best we can,if you can only read the forum thousands of post each day then you will realize...the forum is free to use but only to those sensible people,we play around sometimes,constructive arguments ,but losers can go home and moan at themselves!!

you said we dont know all the FACTS about what happen to Jessica's father,now if you know all the FACTS why not give it to the Philippine Authorities??that would make a lot of sense, innit?
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    This seems the only time this blogg is full is when everyone likes to argue about stuff But to be fair jo did start this again It was all ok before that

gwapito i am waiting for the group to start lol cant find it hahaha? did u make it yet?
    My thoughts excactly...

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Common finlay!! lets just be nice to each other,...we shouldn't disprespect each other and being racist is not allowed especially in this country right?
    Sorry when did finlay be racist? i missed that one?

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    Sorry when did finlay be racist? i missed that one?
    I'm sure you'll spot one in all her replies...Its just traumatic to read all the lines for you both...giving me headache....but i'll give you a clue...post #191...happy???

Oh and by the way I am a WOMAN! Maybe i should take offence that ppl assume I'm a man eh! See ppl quick to bash Jess for "assuming" all filipino women are the same then ppl do it themselves! I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for the filipino women that are married to some of you! They must be getting the wrong impression of english men!
    I really dont care if you are a woman or a man, you'll get the same treatment. The difference between you and Jess is that you are the one who is carrying on the insults. Jess has understood the reason we were locking heads to begin with and now she understands where we are coming from,so we can empathise with her situation and try to help her. She has made some interesting posts already, and is getting into other subjects, nice to see

You on the other hand wade in here with guns blazing, talking from your rear, ,I will leave Joe to relpy to your personal attack, but I think I know what the outcome will be.

Didn't think you were coming back though
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Common finlay!! lets just be nice to each other,...we shouldn't disprespect each other and being racist is not allowed especially in this country right? ...a lot of us has been offended by northamptongir earlier remarks about filipinas,so just accept that!!

We are here to give help and advice to the best we can,if you can only read the forum thousands of post each day then you will realize...the forum is free to use but only to those sensible people,we play around sometimes,constructive arguments ,but losers can go home and moan at themselves!!

you said we dont know all the FACTS about what happen to Jessica's father,now if you know all the FACTS why not give it to the Philippine Authorities??that would make a lot of sense, innit?
    I never came on here being rude or horrible in the 1st place... My 1st posts were not insulting or rude yet i got banned but others can be rude or start things off again and nothing gets said... Think your twisting what i said about knowing all the facts as well... I know the same as Jess... All i was saying is some ppl on here were being rude and abusive to Jess without knowing all the facts! No matter what Jess said in the beginning it is no excuse for the behavior directed at her...

I'm sure you'll spot one in all her replies...Its just traumatic to read all the lines for you both...giving me headache....but i'll give you a clue...post #191...happy???
    Nope cant see anything racist

hey must be getting the wrong impression of english men! ?
    I might not be bright but i dont understand how that is racist? fin and i are both english why would she be racist against english men?

I never came on here being rude or horrible in the 1st place... My 1st posts were not insulting or rude yet i got banned but others can be rude or start things off again and nothing gets said... Think your twisting what i said about knowing all the facts as well... I know the same as Jess... All i was saying is some ppl on here were being rude and abusive to Jess without knowing all the facts! No matter what Jess said in the beginning it is no excuse for the behavior directed at her...
    We cannot do anything about it finlay!!! ..its done!!! jessica posted rude remarks about filipinas and we reacted ,its normal...we just cant say Thank you for saying sarcastic words to us ,do we?? she just get the same dose of what she wants..we cannot roll over and jump on each others throat,that is not healthy!!!
    why don't we just group hug for a change??..you are not banned ..you are still typing here..alright??

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I really dont care if you are a woman or a man, you'll get the same treatment. The difference between you and Jess is that you are the one who is carrying on the insults. Jess has understood the reason we were locking heads to begin with and now she understands where we are coming from,so we can empathise with her situation and try to help her. She has made some interesting posts already, and is getting into other subjects, nice to see

You on the other hand wade in here with guns blazing, talking from your rear, using hear-say as facts that you have no idea about, then talking trash and treating our Filipino members like dirt, throwing insults .... do I need to go on? You treated this place like a dustbin, like I said before adding fuel to a fire that was out. As for getting a one day ban, yes, that was me, I didn't want you to spout your rubbish and offend more people. I thought that a 'time out' would give you time to reason and understand what you had done. Obviously, you are the type that likes to have the last word
    I have no problem with Jess, she seems to be a very mature girl now she understands that not all Filipins are what she first thought, maybe you can learn from her. But I dont think you are quite there yet..

I will leave Joe to relpy to your personal attack, but I think I know what the outcome will be.

Didn't think you were coming back though
    Think its others that want to carry it on... What is it do you not like it when a woman sticks up for herself I have not been rasist or aggressive to anyone on here so where you getting that from i really dont know...

We cannot do anything about it finlay!!! ..its done!!! jessica posted rude remarks about filipinas and we reacted ,its normal...we just cant say Thank you for saying sarcastic words to us ,do we?? she just get the same dose of what she wants..we cannot roll over and jump on each others throat,that is not healthy!!!
    why don't we just group hug for a change??..you are not banned ..you are still typing here..alright??
    I got banned after 3 posts. None were insulting or rasist or aggresive as it keeps getting put..

Oh dear, you really dont see it do you.

Banned
    New thread 'Jessica's filipino foods'

Sorry for the thread disruption.

Terpe had just posted some useful info as
    well

I got banned after 3 posts. None were insulting or rasist or aggresive as it keeps getting put..
    Its getting boring now,..Its both your choice leave or stay???...I have to excuse myself now as i have more interesting things to do..bbfn

What steve.r said:
    You on the other hand wade in here with guns blazing, talking from your rear, using hear-say as facts that you have no idea about, then talking trash and treating our Filipino members like dirt, throwing insults .... do I need to go on? You treated this place like a dustbin, like I said before adding fuel to a fire that was out. As for getting a one day ban, yes, that was me, I didn't want you to spout your rubbish and offend more people. I thought that a 'time out' would give you time to reason and understand what you had done. Obviously, you are the type that likes to have the last word
    I have no problem with Jess, she seems to be a very mature girl now she understands that not all Filipins are what she first thought, maybe you can learn from her. But I dont think you are quite there yet.

Slight exaggeration here...

Hi Jess, Joe is mixing you up with Finlay
    Blame his old age.

Note, he quoted from Finlay last post.

Steve, the duck egg you tried was without baby chick, that's not is termed as balut.

It's how I described it in my previous post here
    Gwap, I think you are refering to the photo I posted of Charie holding the Penoy, you are right, it is not quite a Balut, as the chick has not really formed. But I have eaten balut several times, but its not that bad. Had worse in Maccy D

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    oh i'm sure the guys here know how much women stick for themselves..they are in a relationship with Filipinas they know they're in trouble if they try to shut us up!

But I dont think you are quite there yet.

Slight exaggeration here...
    A bit, but you cannot let it lie can you. Move on, stop trying to justify yourself. Jess is making friends here. You are not.

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    oh i'm sure the guys here know how much women stick for themselves..they are in a relationship with Filipinas they know they're in trouble if they try to shut us up!
    Glad to here it

New thread 'Jessica's filipino foods
    Terpe had just posted some useful info as
    well
    I cant find it why how do i find it?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information