Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I've seen more prostitutes in Vegas than I have in the Phil, but then it isn't called SIN CITY for nothing.

Children are murdered/raped every day in the US. 11% of all murders in the US each year are minors (over 5 a day) , in the UK that figure is around 14%, most are under the age of 6..... before speaking, check the facts, as you are making yourself look more stupid than you alreay have
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

You don't need to check the IP Rayna.... the grammar is the same

I guess young women in the West don't go with old ugly men with money..... the Playboy Mansion is just a fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    Ok so not all women there are the same I no some very nice filopino ladies they are my friends,
    But what i am saying is cant you see for one moment that they really want you? i no that the women i no wouldnt marrie a uk man because they are not attractied to them because there age,
    You must be joking!!!
    you got some filipina friends??? ....you'll be beaten into tiny flat pieces once they discover the real you and read all your nasty comments and remarks for us filipinos......Oh dear ,just let people of all races live and breath and do whatever makes them happy,...am sure your father knows whats best for him when he went to the Philippines...do you know whats best for you northamptongir??? ..I'll give you a clue,....SHUT UP! because you're upsetting my spell checker
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Spull Chucker

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I've seen more prostitutes in Vegas than I have in the Phil, but then it isn't called SIN CITY for nothing.
    Oh! Las Vegas is called 'Sin City'? And here's me thinking that was Cincinatti!

Trusted Member
    Why wouldn't a pretty young Filipina fall for a finely matured British gentleman anyway ?

Problem is my dad was blinded like alot of british men by these women ,
    whilst he was lying dead in his own house his partner so called family stole everything from him all because they was theifs scavingers
    He gave that family everything whilst he was alive and this is how they repay him
    How comes then i have read online about this country alot off murders all for money robberys every day? Children murderd raped everyday
    And you would seriously want to bring your child up there?
    never mind the fact its a 3rd world country
    move on how dare you tell me to move on
    I hope you never have to lose someone like this in ur life and then be told to move on
    How can i move on

You really should move on because what other choice do you have?
    I have listened to your story and I am truly sympathetic but now I find that it is boring me due to a general lack of facts.
    Sorry and I don't wish to appear rude or without empathy but could you please provide a link to a news story regarding your Fathers murder?
    My advice to you is to call the Samaritans ASAP as they are far better qualified to help you manage your obvious grief and bitterness than anyone on this forum could..
    Hang in there and seek professional help.
    Regards,
    Fred.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I have listened to your story and I am truly sympathetic but now I find that it is boring me due to a general lack of facts.
    Sorry and I don't wish to appear rude or without empathy but could you please provide a link to a news story regarding your Fathers murder?
    My advice to you is to call the Samaritans ASAP as they are far better qualified to help you manage your obvious grief and bitterness than anyone on this forum could..
    Regards,
    Fred.
    checking from her old posts Fred, here's her dad's story it seems.. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ht=#post242387
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    checking from her old posts Fred, here's her dad's story it seems.. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ht=#post242387
    Ahh...OK Rayna, thanks..
    Looks like her father was another victim of Mark Dizon.. From reading the story his partner died with him on that sorry day..
    I wonder if they ever raised enough cash to fly his body home?

Im hearing rumours here that Dizon may be released because of lack of evidence.. I hope the rumours are proved wrong.

Looks like her father was another victim of Mark Dizon.. From reading the story his partner died with him on that sorry day..
    Yes, ... he - James Bolton - was, Fred ... and apparently he and his Filipina partner were BOTH murdered - and their house ransacked in pursuit of robbery - by Dizon.

I wonder if they ever raised enough cash to fly his body home?
    Yes, according to a 'Sky TV' news bulletin, dated August 6, 2010 ... they [the family] managed to raise £10,000 - of which £6,000 was received from a donor who wished to remain anonymous - in order to repatriate his body.

Im hearing rumours here that Dizon may be released because of lack of evidence.. *I hope the rumours are proved wrong.
    So do *I ... otherwise it's going to do nothing to appease his three daughters and allow their father to rest in peace.

Small wonder they're if this should happen to be the case. Two of Mr Bolton's daughters' - Jessica the eldest ... and Becky (presumably the youngest at 21) - names appear in several news articles on the internet. Becky had evidently newly graduated from University the day before the tragedy.

I'm curious to know which of the three siblings is 'Northampton Girl'? It would certainly explain this lady's understandable anger! But WHY is it being directed at Filipinas in general and his partner's relatives in particular?

Regards,
    Fred.
    sorry I am jess the child of jim killed by dizon And i dont no why i blame philopines Its just wen i read things online of the bad things it makes me sad
    I just didnot want anyone else to be killed for being british having a filopino wife
    i have never traveld there and once wanted to
    Seems i get told all this stuff about the place seems scary but maybe its all lies then .Seems I am not a nasty person Sorry

sorry I am jess the child of jim killed by dizon And i dont no why i blame philopines Its just wen i read things online of the bad things it makes me sad
    I just didnot want anyone else to be killed for being british having a filopino wife
    Seems i get told all this stuff about the place seems scary but maybe its all lies then .Seems I am not a nasty person Sorry
    Hi Jess, I have read and follow all the reply and reactions of all your reply in this thread, It was really indeed a serious and so sad happenings in your father that's why you have the grudge inside your heart towards my country.

That's why I appreciated your courage to accept that you've been wronged in judging all the Filipino women here.The grudge that you have in your heart will not help you in moving on, hope you could look into the brighter side of your life, I guess it would take time since the scenario is still fresh, but in the meantime, you should have to dig up more on what really is the Filipino. Every crimes happen not only in our country but all over the world.

I hope you could find peace in your heart

Thank you for that Jess,
    You know we can empathise with you to some degree, it was a terrible thing that happened to your father and his partner. Angeles is not the best place to survive, but nor are places in our own country either.
    Please don't blame ALL Filipino people, 99% are kind generous and loving people, and that was probably the reason why your father was there.
    You hurt many feelings with your outbursts about the Filipine people, but believe me, none of us would be in relationships without having our eyes open. We have all been there and know exactly what we are getting into. Living in the province, where my house is located is not like city living, very different, very rural much safer and community spirited.

I hope you find some inner peace and turn your obvious anger into something positive that will help you become a stronger person and someone that your father would have been proud of. One insane and beastly Filipina man did this dreadful thing to your family, not the whole population.

take care
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

I am sorry if i hurt your feelings I dont no what i was thinking.
    I just read these comments on Dads news and some people have said its his own fault for marry one of them women etc and he deserved to die because the age gap
    And i surrpose it tainted my view
    But i was proud of my Dad And i didnt care what people said about him being in love with mellissa When he left for the philopines I told him i was happy that he had finally found love and i wanted him to be happy My Dad was just unlucky. maybe Sometimes i dont no who to cry to or shout at and i geuss yesterday was just another one off my Bad days

But i was proud of my Dad And i didnt care what people said about him being in love with mellissa When he left for the philopines I told him i was happy that he had finally found love and i wanted him to be happy My Dad was just unlucky. maybe Sometimes i dont no who to cry to or shout at and i geuss yesterday was just another one off my Bad days
    You know, I am sure your dad was very happy with Mellissa and loved her very much. Like all of us here, we love our wives, girlfriends and partners. We sometimes get the comments about 'Thai brides' and the age old stereotyped biggoted views, but these come from people who have been nowhere and done nothing and are jealous of our happiness. Your dad was obviously a big hearted guy.
    We can never understand the grief you feel at losing your dad in such a manner, and screaming at someone can help sometimes. Screaming at us on a bad day didn't really help, but now you are calm, we can understand you.

I think Steve.r summed it up perfectly above. Of course we all sympathise with you, for the loss of your Dad, his girlfriend & the other victims.

I am sorry if i hurt your feelings I dont no what i was thinking.
    I just read these comments on Dads news and some people have said its his own fault for marry one of them women etc and he deserved to die because the age gap
    And i surrpose it tainted my view
    Hi Jess ........... I am so sorry to hear about your poor Dad and his Filipina partner. It’s hard enough losing your father (I lost mine too last year) but when there is foul play and such a distance involved, it must be so very difficult to deal with.

I’m glad that you have acknowledged that your previous comments have been made out of grief for your Dad and that you realise that not all Filipino are the same. That is certainly a step forward.

Since you appear to be having great difficulty in coming to terms with what has happened, I would strongly urge you to contact Cruse, a charity that supports those in need of help in dealing with bereavement and grief. Their telephone number is 0844 477 9400, email helpline@cruse.org.uk and website address is http://www.crusebereavementcare.org.uk/

You don’t have to suffer alone, they will help you to come to terms with what has happened and help you to deal with your feelings. You really do need to talk to a professional who can help you through this awful time in your life.

Take care
    Rosie

Thank you rosie I am already on waiting list for cruse

Northamptongirl..
    I had a gut feeling that your outbursts here were part of something far deeper and Im so glad you have opened up a bit which is a big step in itself... Im sure you feel so much better already..Am I right?
    I have something in common with your Dad as I was hooked on Filipino culture years ago and something I have never ever regretted.. I married my Mrs when I was 24 after 5 years living here..She was 21 at the time and next year we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.. Much like your Dad,I was hooked...Hook line and sinker with the Filipino way of life and I live here until this day enjoying every last minute as Im sure your Father did..
    Please do not listen or bother reading comments from a few ignorant Brits that have never left British shores,, They have no concern for your feelings and are only interested in shallow sound bites that they would probably have forgotten by morning,,
    If ever you wish to experience the Philippines that perhaps your Dad tried to explain to you at one time please allow me to welcome you to our place here whenever you wish.. I`ll show you you around and introduce you to people that will astound you with generosity and hospitality.. That is a serious offer BTW.
    Im really glad you found this forum because it is full of genuinely nice people that are prepared to help you in many ways..
    God bless..
    Fred.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Hi Jess...we all do sympathize with what has happened to your dad and the great impact it has done to u and your family..trust me, no one here tolerates such incidents..though i admit Philippine justice isn't to be proud of.. you can read stuffs here that even we filipinos hate about the justice system..just stick around here and you can meet lots of good filipinos

Thank you fred for the offer to come philopines Maybe one day ill take you up on this offer,
    Right now I am to frightend to go there
    I wanted to go for the court trial but i am worried i might be not safe
    I have never really stood on own too feet always had Dad here to advice me tell me whats best And now he is gone.
    I liked all Dad told me about the country we was all going to visit him after he was due to come home this april then we was going to stay with him in a nice hotel in tarlac But we never got to do it
    My dad started wrighting a book about his life out there and would send us updates on emails they was so funny and exciting
    He enjoyed the little time he had in philopines
    Maybe one day ill be able to move on from this and carry on his funny updates

Hi northamton-gil, Extremely sorry for your loss and my apologies for my outburst.
    Time is a great healer, though some times can take too long. Fred is right don't let the ignorant Brits poison your mind. Take care.
    Jim.

Jess..

Dont worry about court dates etc as I doubt that your appearance would make any difference to the out come..Its not something that I feel you should become involved with.
    Of course you will be a little scared to visit and that is very understandable...
    One day when you feel you are ready to visit , I will be very happy to personally guarantee your safety and show you some of the wonders present here in South east Asia..
    Just send me a private message any time you wish and I`ll assist you in a journey that you will never forget.. I feel that at some stage its a trip that you must make in order to give some of the things that have happened in your life some perspective..
    Perhaps then,you can continue to move on..

Whenever you are ready!!
    Fred.

hey northampton girl just been reading all these posts, cant beleive ppl react the way they hav.. maybe you hit a nerve with a few of them eh! From what i can see your just trying to warn ppl. I think you have every right to be angry and you shouldn't be apologising to any one.. as one has already said the justice system is not one they are proud of. Keep your chin up girl I'm sure your Dad would be really proud of u. Take care

Troll warning.....

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    hey northampton girl just been reading all these posts, cant beleive ppl react the way they hav.. maybe you hit a nerve with a few of them eh! From what i can see your just trying to warn ppl. I think you have every right to be angry and you shouldn't be apologising to any one.. as one has already said the justice system is not one they are proud of. Keep your chin up girl I'm sure your Dad would be really proud of u. Take care
    I don't know who you are or what your motives are for posting that rubbish. I know you are from the same area, maybe another relative.... I advise you read the posts through properly and understand what happened. You obviously have not understood the journey which Northampton' travelled on last night and today. Her eyes have been opened because she was able to see through the anger and understand what we do here and how we choose to live our lives and how her father lived his. She has also been offered some grat advice and support, and even a very genuine and open offer to visit one of our respected members in his home in the Philippines.
    I am not going to go over it all again, but if you have nothing positive to add, I will appreciate you not adding fuel to a fire that is now out.

I have read all the posts on here and am entitled to my opinion. I am just shocked at some of the responses i ve seen. Some of you have said some really horrible things to northampton girl when some of YOU dont know all the facts! You all seem to want to start an arguement with anyone that doesnt agree with you... Oh an by the way I m not a relative but a good friend of Jim's. And as for northampton girl having her eyes opened it looks more like she s been bullied and abused by some of you lot until you actually read what happened to her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    I have read all the posts on here and am entitled to my opinion. I am just shocked at some of the responses i ve seen. Some of you have said some really horrible things to northampton girl when some of YOU dont know all the facts! You all seem to want to start an arguement with anyone that doesnt agree with you... Oh an by the way I m not a relative but a good friend of Jim's. And as for northampton girl having her eyes opened it looks more like she s been bullied and abused by some of you lot until you actually read what happened to her dad.
    It appears you need your eyes opened too, 'there are none as blind as those who wont see'
    It is people like you, who cannot let it lie that stir up trouble and ill feeling, what do you 'know' of the philippines apart from what you have seen on tv???.
    Give the girl credit for her posts today, she has shown great strength and maturity today, and all you want to do is open up the wound again. Nice friend you are !!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information