Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs down Benefits Christmas

This maggot is having a nice Christmas with £ thousands of benefits money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz18rVDowvD

Like many mothers, Eloise Little has been stockpiling her four *children’s Christmas presents for months.

She’s had to budget, too: what with the designer clothes and expensive gadgets on their wish lists, she needs to spend at least £300 to £400 on each of them in order to meet the demands for laptops, computer games, trainers and bikes.

Then there’s all the food and drink required to see the family through the festive season.

That, she reckons, will set her back several hundred pounds, on top of the thousand of pounds or so she spends on other presents and festivities over the season.

They’re the sort of figures that would surely make the average working parent stare gloomily into their Christmas eggnog - few, after all, are in a position to contemplate spending such a sum.

But then, as 27-year-old Eloise, from Penryn, Cornwall, admits, she’s not a member of your average working family.

She’s on benefits, meaning that effectively it’s your money which is paying for her children’s Christmas - Xboxes and all.

meaning that effectively it’s your money
    Yours perhaps...Be assured...Not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Eloise Little
    ... lest there be any doubt, let it be known that the aforementioned is no relative of mine!

Banned
    Dont sit on the fence Dedworth Say what you really mean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Dont sit on the fence Dedworth Say what you really mean

I think she's Pondlife

I think she's Pondlife
    you should get some manners

why do you think shes on benefits, the trouble here is... look how much people can claim and how much you need to earn to get the same amount, its the system and a lack of decent paying jobs that is the problem and not the individual.

i prefer a work to earn system
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    why do you think shes on benefits, the trouble here is... look how much people can claim and how much you need to earn to get the same amount, its the system and a lack of decent paying jobs that is the problem and not the individual.

i prefer a work to earn system
    ... I'm with you there ...

... and if you look at the link, you'll see that she can't be faulted as a mother - apart from being in danger of "spoiling" her kids, perhaps - but the children are [apparently] well-cared-for and well behaved!! And that's something she can be proud of in this day and age!

thats why shes not pondlife!

if she got a job and payed for somebody else to look after her kids...how much will she need to earn to equal her benefit payments

The system is ****ed up.

We reduce her benefits so she has enough to feed the kids and keep the house warm.

Then if she wants the luxury's in life she has to get her lazy **** to work like the rest of us

Years ago it was shameful to be in her situation,people had pride and responsibilities ,now it's the "norm" to claim as much as you can.

People like this woman have been brought up in this social climate and think the world owes them a living.

Said it many times so once more that the best career move for a 17 year old is get pregnant,have no idea who dad is then you are set up for life

thats why you have a work to earn your benefits system, where you get sent to work, no work no benefits....

Quote Originally Posted by lestaxi1 View Post

... her lazy **** to work like the rest of us
    Be fair, Les ... I'd hardly call a stay-at-home mum with 4 children lazy; on the contrary, it's a full-time job in itself - coping with children as young as hers - WITHOUT having to go out to work too!! And I admire her for that if nothing else!

Banned
    Lestaxi, I would give you a star for your No10 post but, i cant! Im sat in a queue of trucks opposite a queue of taxis, using a cell phone with limited interaction hence why my post format is like this! I agree with what you say and to a degree with Dedworth. We had a thread like this a few weeks back, to be honest, that wore me out. Next time I use my home pc like 20mins a week to pay bills etc I will send you both a rep.

Indeed, my own daughter gave up a well-paid career as a Speech & Language Therapist after 15 years ... in order to devote herself to looking after her youngsters. And - although she and her husband may not have nearly as much money coming in as they'd been used to for so long - she has absolutely NO regrets. None whatsoever!

Lestaxi, I would give you a star for your No10 post but, i cant! Im sat in a queue of trucks opposite a queue of taxis, using a cell phone with limited interaction hence why my post format is like this! I agree with what you say and to a degree with Dedworth. I will send you both a rep.
    So ... won't Jane be giving up work when your baby arrives?

I will send you both a rep.
    Be sure you don't forget now, Mark ... ... although I expect they'll both remind you anyway!

Respected Member
    I partly agree with Les. The problem is with the system, benefits should enable people to support themselves when they've fallen on hard times such as this situation. Being able to afford a life of luxury, live in a better house then those that work, have more cash then those that work and having all the sky TV etc isn't what the system should be all about, and it's not given to people to give them a good life.
    The problem is that if you cut the benefits, they'll still buy the SkyTV and crap, then complain they can't feed the kids....

I do have sympathy for people who fall on hard times, but benefits is there to help them survive and not to live the rest of their life on.

When people are not working, you begin to overload the infrastructure thats paid for by tax payers, you see a deterioration in the NHS and all the services and quality of life you expect from that 30-40% of your salary that you freely give away to the government everyday and then give away another 20% of that on everything you buy, and give away more on road tax, council tax etc etc.

Give people a way to survive through the hard times, help them reeducate themselves and get interviews. But don't take money away from the NHS to give these people Sky TV and everthing they want for Christmas.

This country is going down, and you can blame the politicians and the lawyers for that. Don't blame this women, she's only taking what the government gives her.

£3,000 on xmas

it is a take by the Tory mail

about free dental care and specs ALL children under 18 are entitled to it .. benefits or not so that should not be on the total amount of money she gets in benefits

i bet its not all that it seems, the cost of feeding, clothing 4 kids

anyway i hope the father is paying for a fair share of this money back
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

The system is to blame but what angers me his her attitude

She thinks we all owe her a living and she will grab what she can,I agree with Dedworth she is pond-life

I don't see why part of my or your income should pay for her to have a great xmas.

I'm having to replace my taxi in 2 weeks
    Here are my working hours over xmas.

Xmas eve 8am til midnight.
    Xmas day 9am til midnight
    boxing day 12pm til midnight
    no Xmas at all for me really and it's because I have to buy a car and convert it into a taxi and it costs a lot of money so I get my not lazy **** out there forgo Xmas and graft like **** to earn it.
    Now it's my choice and no one is making me do it but I will spare a thought for that poor lady having such a tough time on benifits having a lovely xmas with all her benefit money partly paid for by myself working extra hours over Xmas!

I hope her turkey is dry and tasteless and her wine is "corked"

The system is to blame but what angers me his her attitude

She thinks we all owe her a living and she will grab what she can,I agree with Dedworth she is pond-life

I don't see why part of my or your income should pay for her to have a great xmas.

I'm having to replace my taxi in 2 weeks
    Here are my working hours over xmas.

Xmas eve 8am til midnight.
    Xmas day 9am til midnight
    boxing day 12pm til midnight
    no Xmas at all for me really and it's because I have to buy a car and convert it into a taxi and it costs a lot of money so I get my not lazy **** out there forgo Xmas and graft like **** to earn it.
    Now it's my choice and no one is making me do it but I will spare a thought for that poor lady having such a tough time on benifits having a lovely xmas with all her benefit money partly paid for by myself working extra hours over Xmas!

I use to work Xmas When I had my black cab. I worked all the hours night and day, only stopping work for a few hours to sleep, even ate when i was in the cab. good old days not

I wouldnt worry about the wine, It will be champagne for her.

Its a frustrating article but i find it hard to blame her, shes playing the system, but its the system thats evolved through our choice of goverment over the years.

I agree with the people who point out shes taking the P*** but to be fair shes only one of hundreds of thousands if not a million or two. In her defence shes saving (and borrowing) to give her kids the best she can and i respect her for that, shes clearly putting her kids first.

But hell,,,,,,,, if we all see this kind of situation as being wrong, then why does it only continue to become worse and not better.

I wonder how much the kids father is giving towards their upkeep, nothing i guess, and i really do wonder if hes still living there in the home but hiding the fact to ensure her benefits are maximised.

How do i as a guy become such a successful scrounger, sounds like its worth exploring

Lastly, why would anyone give this kind of interview? seems strange to me, unless of course, shes being paid to give it. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I love my job and it's well paid but I would of been happier with her if she had said that she feels awful having to claim etc.

She clearly thinks we all owe her a living,think of how the mothers of the past looked after a family, worked damned hard and were to proud not to take handouts!

My mum was one of those and although no longer with us typified how people used to be,hard-working and proud.

I've upgraded my anger level now and hope she has a power cut while cooking the feast of feasts and they have to have pot noodles

i knew a grumpy old mad section would be popular

i hope she as a great xmas and you all think of them on xmas day

Quote Originally Posted by tomboo View Post
    Lastly, why would anyone give this kind of interview? seems strange to me, unless of course, shes being paid to give it. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
    your right about that, why do it ?

les i agree with you, my misses is working the same hours as you, it will take her an hour to drive to work , work 12 hrs+ and another hour to drive back, shes worked her off for the last 5yrs and never claimed anything

dont blame her kids thou, but her and the father should be paying for thier kids, its their responsibility not mine or yours
    the same responsibilites my stepson has, hes got 2 kids to support, ill or not my misses sends him to work
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    No sign obviously of the feckless father, she will soon be banging out another kid next year to increase the benefit cash flow

Call my cynical if you like but perhaps there is more than one father

Looks like Father been there already.(father-Christmas) Look at the smiles on the kids faces. and the no smile on mother.

Banned
    Call my cynical if you like but perhaps there is more than one father
    I thought the same Les - a trollop like her

I thought the same Les - a trollop like her
    there are, don't you read your own post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    there are, don't you read your own post
    I did but only made it one waster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast