Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Angry Jail this vile piece of rubbish

Cenotaph hooligan is son of Pink Floyd star: Cambridge history student in riot outrage says he didn't know what memorial stood for

The long-haired lout who defiled the Cenotaph is the son of millionaire Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz17l8bfOhF

On par with the recent poppy burning scum this filthy scrote needs a good hiding I hope there are numerous ex servicemen itching to dish it out. I remember my Grandad telling me men used to take their hats off as a mark of respect in the 30's as they passed the Cenotaph - it just goes to show how far into the cesspit this country has sunk.

[QUOTE=Dedworth;261678]Cenotaph hooligan is son of Pink Floyd star: Cambridge history student in riot outrage says he didn't know what memorial stood forQUOTE]

i had to read that twice as i couldnt believe it first time. a HISTORY STUDENT at CAMBRIDGE didnt know what the cenotaph stood for! eh! what kind of student of history is he. hopefully as they know who he is, there might be something he police can charge him with.

Jailed for swinging on a flag ...... if we jailed people for showing a lack of respect then more than half the population of the UK would be banged up
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

No lets me nice to the lad

Next time he is up my way I will drop him in the ex-servicemen's club and he can tell his "new friends" all about it

Trusted Member
    The average Filipino seems to be able to spell (English) better than most of our school-leavers too.

It appears to me that our education system is geared around quantity rather than quality these days.
    - No such thing as mental arithmetic, and appalling grammar.

One particular habit that irritates me no end is spelling LOSE loose.

prats like this should be finned thousands infact tens of thousands . spelling well i cannot coment , i am poor at that myself

Many years ago my daughter attended her first day at Michael Hall kindergarten .. a steiner schoo, she was about 5 as was Gilmorel. That same day Gilmores son stuffed her scarf down a drain and i believe it was the same Gilmore as aboveas he attended the same school. My daughter has never forgotten how this asshole ruined her first day..and nor have i.

Hope he get the treatment he deserves

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    WE are back to the same old idea that committing criminal damage to a war memorial is a particular crime. It's not. He could and should be charged with criminal damage. As he has a high profile father it may do some good as others may be deterred. In most cases it is almost a waste of time to charge criminal damage if the value of the damage is low, as any court sentence would be low too.

(PS I don't want to get into the argument that I might not have respect for the war heroes: I am just stating what the actual UK law is)

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Cenotaph hooligan is son of Pink Floyd star: Cambridge history student in riot outrage says he didn't know what memorial stood for

The long-haired lout who defiled the Cenotaph is the son of millionaire Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour.
    In the photo ... "HE" looks more like a "SHE", to be honest!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    WE are back to the same old idea that committing criminal damage to a war memorial is a particular crime. It's not. He could and should be charged with criminal damage. As he has a high profile father it may do some good as others may be deterred. In most cases it is almost a waste of time to charge criminal damage if the value of the damage is low, as any court sentence would be low too.

(PS I don't want to get into the argument that I might not have respect for the war heroes: I am just stating what the actual UK law is)

Yesterday, legal experts said Gilmour could be prosecuted under the Public Order Act for threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace, on the basis that his act could have caused grave offence to war veterans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz17pq14664

his act could have caused grave offence to war veterans
    Grave offence? You bet ... senseless acts like this - on top of the poppy-burning fiasco - are enough to make our revered war heroes turn in their graves!!!

He caused offence to the majority of the public,a public flogging should be his punishment in my opinion

hes just young and stupid, why dont we strap a bomb to him and send him off to kill some muslims
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    hes just young and stupid, why dont we strap a bomb to him and send him off to kill some muslims
    Best to alter that to read Islamic extremists or you will get stick on here

Trusted Member
    It's time god made religion against the law.

If that was a kid of mine I would hang my head in shame,he deserves a good kicking

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    He's been arrested

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE6BB11H20101212

I hope for a swift court appearance, remanded in custody over Christmas and a daily beating in jail from ex military warders and convicts.

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    Don't forget there are Muslims in Mindanao.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Don't forget there are Muslims in Mindanao.
    im joking the last we need to do is blow each other up, it wouldnt surprise that some would like this to happen, yes your right there are very nice muslims all over the world and im sure the filipinos in mindanao are very nice but is spoiled by the few extremists
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    The Mail has just published a pic of this specimen trying to set light to the Supreme Court Doors

The Pink Floyd guitarist’s son seen swinging on the Union Flag at the Cenotaph was arrested yesterday on suspicion of criminal damage and violent disorder.

Charlie Gilmour, 21, who is the adopted son of musician David Gilmour, caused national outrage when he grabbed the Union flag during the tuition fees riots in London last Thursday.

Fresh pictures have now emerged of him piling newspapers outside the Supreme Court and attempting to set fire to them with a lighter.

At this point, a policeman intervened to kick the impromptu bonfire apart. - a shame he didn't kick Gilmore apart

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz17zdVGaRK

Respected Member
    If this picture is that of Gilmore, and more importantly if it can be proved (or he admits it's him) then he could face some very serious charges (attempted arson)

"Discretionary Life Sentences
    Imprisonment for Life - this is the maximum sentence for those over 21 convicted of a serious offence, e.g. manslaughter, attempted murder, rape, armed robbery, arson etc.."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    If this picture is that of Gilmore, and more importantly if it can be proved (or he admits it's him) then he could face some very serious charges (attempted arson)

"Discretionary Life Sentences
    Imprisonment for Life - this is the maximum sentence for those over 21 convicted of a serious offence, e.g. manslaughter, attempted murder, rape, armed robbery, arson etc.."
    My fingers are crossed.

I wonder why attempted arson charges weren't laid against the poppy burning scum , they were outside a building which could have caught fire ? - then again they are part of the ethnic enemy within who generally escape prosecution.

Respected Member
    My fingers are crossed.

I wonder why attempted arson charges weren't laid against the poppy burning scum , they were outside a building which could have caught fire ? - then again they are part of the ethnic enemy within who generally escape prosecution.
    There is a very wide gap between 'could have caught fire' and trying to set a building on fire. It reminds me of a police joke that when all else has failed a person might be charged under the 'Breathing Act ! '

As for the 'cheap' comments about foreigners, to me that borders on racism and it would seem to me that it is a lot closer to a possible offence than the one you quoted 'might have caught fire.'

Trusted Member
    What does 'foreigners' have to do with racism ?

Only to the politically correct who are in the process of screwing up our culture.

There are dozens of foreign countries where the indigenous population is primarily Caucasian.

Religion has NOTHING to do with racism.

Please think before you post.

Dedworth is perfectly entitled to air his views, and for the self-righteous among us, there probably isn't a person on this planet who isn't without some sort of prejudice.

Thank goodness we don't all resort to bombing innocent people in Stockholm, where I might add, my ex resides and where my son will be going to spend his Xmas holidays.

The actions of immigrant terrorist scum DO affect all of us.

FACTS here: The bomber was an immigrant from Iraq, has a wife and children in Luton, and was a Muslim.

Let's all just keep quiet about it eh ?

The Mail has just published a pic of this specimen trying to set light to the Supreme Court Doors

Fresh pictures have now emerged of him piling newspapers outside the Supreme Court and attempting to set fire to them with a lighter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz17zdVGaRK
    ... bit of ars*in' around, eh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    What does 'foreigners' have to do with racism ?

Only to the politically correct who are in the process of screwing up our culture.

There are dozens of foreign countries where the indigenous population is primarily Caucasian.

Religion has NOTHING to do with racism.

Please think before you post.

Dedworth is perfectly entitled to air his views, and for the self-righteous among us, there probably isn't a person on this planet who isn't without some sort of prejudice.

Thank goodness we don't all resort to bombing innocent people in Stockholm, where I might add, my ex resides and where my son will be going to spend his Xmas holidays.

The actions of immigrant terrorist scum DO affect all of us.

FACTS here: The bomber was an immigrant from Iraq, has a wife and children in Luton, and was a Muslim.

Let's all just keep quiet about it eh ?
    Spot on Graham - as I've said many times before the New Labour/Politically Correct "Racist" jibe is often moronically thrown at anyone who strays from the multicultural/diverse/equality mantra. I don't believe I mentioned race/nationality/religion in post 22

Good ...

I hope for a swift court appearance, remanded in custody over Christmas *and a daily beating in jail from ex military warders and convicts.
    ... ... but - without the *second bit!

Respected Member
    Graham if you really cannot see the point I was making I am very surprised

Quote ' …...... the poppy burning scum ….... then again they are part of the ethnic enemy within who generally escape prosecution'

I admit do not have any real in-depth knowledge of what is needed to constitute sufficient evidence to bring a prosecution relating to 'racism' however, I have the gut feeling that the comment goes at least very close to being actionable in both the criminal and civil courts. I hope that anyone who considers the remarks include them, do not read this forum, as there are many 'leftist' lawyer who would delight in considering an action on a no win no fee basis.

Spot on Graham - as I've said many times before the New Labour/Politically Correct "Racist" jibe is often moronically thrown at anyone who strays from the multicultural/diverse/equality mantra. I don't believe I mentioned race/nationality/religion in post 22
    Totally correct Dedworth.

Trusted Member
    I will not be cowed by the politically-correct brigade, or their hypocritical money-hungry lawyers....not when my heritage is at stake, and my personal safety and that of my family !

There are young British men dying in Iraq and Afghanistan to protect the right to democracy of the people there, yet in our own country the powers-that-be are too naive, or more likely too self-interested to recognise that MY country is being set up as another Bosnia not too far down the line.

Human nature will not be changed by laws, directives and soppy wishful thinking.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information