My 6 mos daughter and I recently applied for settlement visa and got refused.
1.)accommodation- my husband rents a house with 3 bedrooms that can well accommodate us but the ECO questioned if the document is genuine because the no objection letter that purports to be from landlord is in his penmanship but the signature is from the landlord. And now he made the landlord do the letter on their penmanship. Do my husband need to mail it to me so that I can pass original doc or will it be ok if he scan it and then i print it also needs advice on what other supporting documents that i can pass as good evidence
2.)my husband has overdraft and has small amount left in his closing balance but it is because he sends money to me regularly. how can i defend that he can finance us. he sends money to my atm account and my bank statement don't show details who remits money to me

also my father is supporting me but his documents is in italian..do anyone know translation service that is not too costly near marikina city?

My husband and I had been together since 2nd year highschool then he went to UK after highschool graduation and now we had been in a long distance relationship for 6-7 yrs. After I graduated from college last year we got married and now we have a baby that he has not seen yet. We really love each other and wants to be together so it's really heartbreaking being refused. I pray that you'll give me advice to help me have higher chance on being approved in my appeal.thank you