Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

we're couple looking for a double room flat/studio/house to share with other filipino

hi there, we're couple and were currently looking a a place to stay preferably with other filipinos as well around west..hammersmith or earls court or anywhere around this area. It would be a great help if you guys would able to help us if you know any...

thanks a lot...

Hi mjpaolo, welcome to the forum
    Sorry but I can't help you with accommodation.

Quote Originally Posted by mjpaolo View Post
    hi there, we're couple and were currently looking a a place to stay preferably with other filipinos as well around west..hammersmith or earls court or anywhere around this area. It would be a great help if you guys would able to help us if you know any...

thanks a lot...
    Likewise ... I am unable to advise either - living as I do away up in Scotland - but can offer you a warm to the filipino/uk forum, in the hope you will soon find the type of accommodation you're looking for!

My Filipino fiancee and myself are also looking for a small place in London. I wonder if we could pool our resources and share a 2 bedroom apartment, I am new here and am not sure about rules on leaving e mails and telephone numbers so perhaps you can let me know how I can contact you if the idea sounds a possibility.

Terry

Can u contact me at startrooper68@yahoo.com for some thought on London accommodation in those areas?

hi my name is tintin and i live in ireland at the moment,im goin back to uk next month so im looking for a single room its posible to share with filipinos.pls let me know....tnxz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mingoy View Post
    hi my name is tintin and i live in ireland at the moment,im goin back to uk next month so im looking for a single room its posible to share with filipinos.pls let me know....tnxz
    Welcome to the forum Tintin

Reply to Terry and Tintin

Quote Originally Posted by startrooper68 View Post
    My Filipino fiancee and myself are also looking for a small place in London. I wonder if we could pool our resources and share a 2 bedroom apartment, I am new here and am not sure about rules on leaving e mails and telephone numbers so perhaps you can let me know how I can contact you if the idea sounds a possibility.

Terry

@TERRY and TINTIN..
    sorry guys i wasn't able to read your replies on my post straightaway i haven't find any accomodation yet at the moment, but me and my bf are doing few viewings...it's a good idea if we can share a 2 or 3 bedroom flat. But i just dont know if you like the places on our lists, we're looking forward to move around west London preferably near central ex. hammersmith/fulham, earls court, west kensington/chelsea, gloucester road, barons court, or shepherds bush as these areas are well known for filipino communities and filipino shops as well.

I can leave my email here maryjoy24@hotmail.com...please do try to email me when you have time as i'm new as well in here and from there i can give you my phone number just in case you really want and you're serious to share a place with us. For us as a couple, it would be better to join and stay with filipinos (no offense meant) ....so at least we wont be able to miss home that much..

thanks as well everyone for the comments...

hi TERRY and TINTIN...
    heres my emailmaryjoy24@hotmail.com
    we're doing few viewings at the moment but haven't decided for one yet.
    Its a good idea if maybe we can share a 2-3 bedroom flat together.
    Email me and from there i can give you my number as im new as well in here..

thanks everyone for your comments...
    god bless

Thread Information