Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Settlement Visa granted for 2 Days ...........

Hi guys just to let you know Im in PI right now i came from UK. Need to come back in home country to apply for settlement visa.

November 16, 2010 ,Send application to UKVACS same day dispatched to UK EMBASSY
    November 18, 2010, Got a text saying my Passport is ready for Collection
    November 19, 2010 , got my Passport back! SETTLEMENT VISA IS GRANTED

THANKS TO ALL WHO GIVE ME AN ADVICE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE RESULT GOING BACK TO UK ON NOVEMBER 27 TO SEE MY FIRST SON AND MY HUSBAND MISS THEM SO MUCH, THANK YOU GOD FOR THE BLESSING

Congratulation belle29!!

I hope you can give us tips on the documentations...thanks..

wow! that was fast! congratulations!!!:

Congratulations belle29
    Good work

congrats belle

Hi belle,

Congratulations. Sounds good you can be with your kids and husband.

Any tips for the documents that you submitted to vfs?
    Life as we make it

another fast visa application granted.. congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bher View Post
    another fast visa application granted.. congratulations!!!
    bher, you applied last time and it was denied right? how long did it take you to find out that they denied ur spouse visa application?
    Life as we make it

wow what fantansic news must be santas christmas workers helping out

Congratulations....

The document that i submit are,

passport and copy of all stamp and a personal letter i wrote for the uk embassy
    marriage contract nso or authenticated by the DFA
    my husband passport copy
    my husband letter also for the embassy
    my husband birth certificate
    payslip or p60
    photo copy of his driving licence, insurance and house bill
    a letter from the company where his working
    bank statement from uk. bank statement from philippines
    bank certificate
    mortgage and deed of sale
    photos of the house
    photos of you and your husband since from the beginning of your relationship
    sponsorship form to fill up from the sponsor
    if have children photocopy of there passport, there birth certificate nso and baptismal and child benefit papers
    itinerary of the flight
    council tax

hope this help! good luck to all that will going to apply for spouse visa! think positive

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by belle29 View Post
    Hi guys just to let you know Im in PI right now i came from UK. *Need to come back in home country to apply for settlement visa.
    *What a palaver ...

... still, at least you [deservedly] got your visa quickly and without fuss! Well done & Congratulations!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO GIVE ME AN ADVICE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE RESULT GOING BACK TO UK ON NOVEMBER 27 TO SEE MY FIRST SON AND MY HUSBAND MISS THEM SO MUCH, THANK YOU GOD FOR THE BLESSING
    It's our pleasure ... we're delighted for you, Belle!

thank you!

Excellent news, very pleased for you Belle and I hope that you have a safe journey back to your family in the UK

Congratulations Belle!

Hi guys just to let you know Im in PI right now i came from UK. Need to come back in home country to apply for settlement visa.

Congratulations Belle, i hope you can give me some ideas on how to work on our papers, will be applying next year maybe.

Sponsorhip to fill up from the sponsor?

The document that i submit are,

passport and copy of all stamp and a personal letter i wrote for the uk embassy
    marriage contract nso or authenticated by the DFA
    my husband passport copy
    my husband letter also for the embassy
    my husband birth certificate
    payslip or p60
    photo copy of his driving licence, insurance and house bill
    a letter from the company where his working
    bank statement from uk. bank statement from philippines
    bank certificate
    mortgage and deed of sale
    photos of the house
    photos of you and your husband since from the beginning of your relationship
    sponsorship form to fill up from the sponsor
    if have children photocopy of there passport, there birth certificate nso and baptismal and child benefit papers
    itinerary of the flight
    council tax

hope this help! good luck to all that will going to apply for spouse visa! think positive
    Hi Belle,congratulations.this gives me idea of what to submit for the application of my visa soon..hopefully next year.just newly wed to the british man here in Philippines this november..Can I ask if 3 months of my husband's latest payslip will be enough to submit?I am 1 month pregnant now and we are are planning to apply before the baby is born here..Should i indicate in the letter that i am pregnant?is this will the affect the application?since my husband is working part time job at the moment and his flat has only 1 room which accommodate only 2 people..can i ask if where to get the sponsorship form to fill up from the sponsor and is the child benefit papers will be coming from the sponsor?i will be glad to hear from you...thank u and Godbless

first of all i want to ask if your hubby is in the uk working? if yes that is good you cannot apply settlement visa if your both in the philippines. yes 3 month payslip should be ok as i send the same too. and if your pregnant and he is the father they will be happy to know and will help. About the sponsorship form you will find it in,im sure you know by now that you have to apply online first right but before you fill the form you will see in the bottom of that about sponsorchip form click on it then they will show you and then print it. about the child benefit, when the baby is born you will have to apply online for that my hubby cant remember the website sorry,search in google for that when your in england. you will need a british passport of your baby and birth certificate. my 3 kids have dual passport as they are born in manila as well, hope this help god bless to you too and family

hi belle.thank you for answering my questions..hope u dont mind if im asking question again.my husband is in UK right now..he dont have full time job yet at this moment .he is trying to look full time job in UK so he can show wage payslip and savings..about filling up the application form,one of the question their is if i do have a children?do i put check no or yes?this is our first baby that im bearing now..im aleady 2 months pregnant now.do i need to do a letter that i am pregnant ? .im worry to put in the application/ letter that im pregnant because the ECO might ask for higher wage payslip of my husband or much savings for him to support us..also, if i will reveal to the application that im pregnant , im worry that if i will submit a photo of my husband rented flat that have only one room might not be support to accommodate me and the baby.. or do my husband look for a big flat that has more than 2 rooms?so it will be sufficient evidence that it can accommodate us?he didnt own house..is this be a problem for the application?.until what month will they allowed the pregnant to travel by plane going to UK?..i hope to hear for your response..thank you..and God bless..

Quote Originally Posted by jeanelovesdeano View Post
    im worry that if i will submit a photo of my husband rented flat that have only one room might not be support to accommodate me and the baby.. or do my husband look for a big flat that has more than 2 rooms?so it will be sufficient evidence that it can accommodate us?he didnt own house..is this be a problem for the application?.until what month will they allowed the pregnant to travel by plane going to UK?..i hope to hear for your response..thank you..and God bless..
    should be no problem having only 1 bedroom, anyway ababy under 1 counts as 0 people..

Overcrowding The test for determining whether or not an accommodation is overcrowded is given in the IDI's (Chapter 8, S1 annex F, paragragh 6.3). It takes the form of a table which is reproduced below. To use the table, add up the number of occupants according to the following scheme: occupants under the age of one count as zero; occupants between one and ten years of age count as one-half; and occupants over the age of 10 count as a whole person.

Number of rooms - Permitted number of persons
    1 -2
    2 -3
    3 -5
    4 -7.5
    5 -10

For example, a family consisting of two adults, a child aged 7, a child aged 5, and a child aged 6 months would tally as 3 persons, and would therefore require 2 bedrooms.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

hiya Belle29

Im planning to apply a spouse visa by January 10 next yr as I be 21 already jan 7...can i ask advice how did you apply as quick as that.what are the most documents you supply?had you been in the UK?

bElle

Did you apply a brit passport for ur kids here?if so..they dont need a visa to come over in the UK then?What are the req. doc for this child's passport being born here in phil as the father is a british nationals..........

Congrats it was amazing you got ur visa that quick hope mine would work the same soon...........

goodluck to me

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    wow what fantansic news must be santas christmas workers helping out

STEWEWOOL............

kUMUSta!!!bEEn reading in some other post and i noticed you had shared to others about your supporting letter/covering letter from sponsor...

can u do me a favor too ...can u please send it to my e-mail too so i can see for reference.............

my hubby had wrote for me already but i wanna see ur format too it may differ so i feel it would be written at its best ways.............

here is my e-mail add.....britisaya_ruth_uk@yahoo.com

many thanks and i please to wait for ur e-mail samples

hi belle...congratulation on ur successfull application....i was surprised that u wrote a letter to the embassy which i planned too....can u give me ideas and points on that.....do we need to fill the sponsorship form for a fiancee visa....hope u can reply to this soon....gud day!

Thread Information