Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Administrator

Happy New Year To You

Hope you all get yours dreams.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Re: Happy New Year To You

yes thanks Keith and Ping, I am back to the Phils leaving on 29th June 2004 on Cathay Pacific CX902 leaving London Terminal 3 at 13.05 yes and if anyone asks Ive gon to Timbuk tu, and Im not coming back, I have 3 weeks with my loved one 1st week in Boracay, 2nd week in Cebu, and then back to hers in Bacalod City Negros Occidental, for last week, we havent seen each other since 27th March and we are.......let us say.................looking forward to our reunion........................................!!!

yes dreams can come true.

Let us all hope so.

Pete

Newbie (Restricted Access)

I'm writing this in the Phoenix hotel in Angeles City.
    Yes it's raining.
    Yes it's warm.
    Yes the beer is cold.
    Yes the women are beautiful, ( my wife included ).
    Yes I am flying back to the UK on Saturday.
    No, I don't want to.
    Not for long though.
    Good Luck all.

Looks like Steve B is having a good time..........lucky so and so............while we are basking in the heat back here in UK...........someone is having fun.....never mind my time will come.......then I am back in the Phils................lots of sand........sea........and s.........well leave that to your imagination..........back to Jolibees......Tony Romas........Halo Halo........but no Lechon please.........or Sinigang......or... Chicken or Pork Adobo.......and another thing.........the L Fisher hotel in Bacalod City needs to change their breakfast menu to a more international one.......I am sick of Chicken Tocino...........for breakfast.....where are the baked beans......sausages..........eggs.....and toast........and the air conditioning units need cleaning out.......what a laugh......well we always have fun out there dont we........best regards to all.

Pete

Administrator

Just got back from 3 weeks in Singapore, were I met the wife 6 years ago. My 7th visit and love the place, clean 7 crime free. You can walk down the street with a wad of money hanging out your pocket with no worries. Another World compared to the UK.

We have friends out their, and use them as an excuse for going.

The hotels can be a little expensive, especially with food prices on top, so we've decided to take a short term rental out on an apartment next time. Although the choice of food is enormous, and KFC is more yummy than the UK, and they can't cook chips in the Philippines ;D

Back again in a few months.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Yes I unjderstand our thoughts on Singapore...........Gina and I were in Hong Kong.....and spent a week there for our engagement........Gina loved it because it was the first time she had been outside the Phils...........we stayed at the Grand Stanford Inter continental......but what a hotel........its about 130 USD a night.........but great food and a great Brit breakfast in the morning...........its in Kowloon.....off Henessy road............just like Keith loves Singapore..I love Hong Kong............food is expensive.........and accomodation is as well...............best of luck.

Administrator

Most things are 50% cheaper in Singapore than here, so I stock up on electronic gadgets, and usually save enough to cover the hotel

Never been interested in Hong Kong as a city, but I guess I'll visit Sha Tin or Happy Valley at some point, considering my main 'work' is a pro-punter. ;D

Can I spam my other site? HA HA www.win2win.co.uk
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

WEL WEL WELL............I have been to Sha Tin Keith...................I take it you mean the racecourse out their...and the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club.....hahahah Sha Tin is out of Hong Kong......you have to take a overland train and link up at Mong Kok.......on the Island Line......which is the blue line.....the overland train is about 30 minutes or so out to Sha Tin........anyone who is going to Hong Kong ask me......I have been their 3 times ...............and know pretty much everything their is to know if anyone needs help with tourist advice............best places to visit is the Giant Buddha on Launtau Island.....and Stanley Market.......you have to take a buss out to Repulse Bay..and then Stanley.......its where all the Brit Expats live who have loads of money............but a great day out......Gina loved Stanley Market......hahaha ocs she loves mall shopping......as do all females I guess.

Keep in touch Pete

Ok everyone its my turn to go back to the Philippines and here we go here we go here we go.....vindaloo llalalalalal vindaloo vindaloo la la......hahahah well Im up up up and away on Tuesday Morning.....think about me everyone.....we are straight down to Boracay on Thursday after a happy 1st nights reunion again........watch this space.

Thne to Cebu and to Bohol.......I will post one or two pics when I get back.

All the best Pete

We know that you will have fun in PI especially the white sandy beaches but I hope you'll be back here for the barrio fiesta festival in Lampton Park Hounslow with your girl on the 17th, 18th July of course this year.

Have fun....

kalbie

Re: 2nd Honeymoon trip

Hi Kalbie

Well thanks for the support........its back to the Phls once again for me and it seems to have taken ages to come around once again...this will be my last trip back until the marriage.......I wanted to go for a fiance visa as well but I think Gina wants to marry in her home city.......how long did you fiance visa take ? let me know will you.....yes I might come in on the forum from a cafe while I am out there......but I am lazy to go on the net when in the Philippines......we will be in Casar Pilar down in Boracay.....so will keep you posted as to how this goes........maybe get some pics over to you all..........if you have a yahoo address or a e mail tell me I will send you some pics of Gina and I on the PC.

My e mail Kalbie is ginapeterb@thebennetts.wanadoo.co.uk ok......you are welcome to keep in touch........well If I dont hear from you again or any other forum member see you from the cafe.

Best wishes to all the forum members......Pete

Administrator

It is a lot of hassle marrying in the Philippines, as the UK goverment have very strict guidelines on entry to the UK in order to stop paid for marriages, and the regulations have just got worse.

http://www.marrying-filipinos.fsnet.co.uk/marry.html

However, my friend is coming over on a Fiancee visa.
    Print the forms off here, twice (one to play with). When in the Philippines hand it to the Embassy in Manila. They give her a date for an interview. She goes (you with her if you want, but the interview may take a couple of months). They tell her their and then if she can come to the UK. She goes back in 24/48hrs to get her passport stamped, and can leave the country straight away.

As long as the form is filled in correctly, with more info and proof of relationshi than they ask for (always try to impress them), you'll have no problems.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Thread Information