Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melly666 View Post
    Oh I do believe I've hit a few nerves there and a reality check for you guys!
    Laughing at your own bare aarse ?

That's a new one.

You can be sure, the laugh is on you.

You havent jangled any nerves Melanie,but I have seen pics of you....

The Western women just laugh at these men because they are the Western women rejects,WE DON'T WANT YOU
    Since when has someone like yourself sans husband,children,life or indeed character ever been given the chance to reject ANYONE
    When you spun the prayer wheels at tsuglagkhang temple(been there,done that,got the T-shirt)you really should have wished for a total character makeover

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    i wonder what's melly's problem with all the Asian women and the guys who are attracted to them? are you married and do you have kids melly? i've seen your profile and you're still single at your age?..is that correct?

Hi melly666,

It is not about hitting/offending some people here in the forum.
    You should have check yourself if you are in the position.
    Many of us here in the forum are happy with our man not because of the passport or money like what you think.
    A lot of filipina women in this forum such as me is proud of filipino culture, climate and country despite being a 3rd world nation, at least we are genuinely happy people and mostly contented with the basics of life like family, friends and love ones.

You're comment generalizing western men about a laughing stock for being with an asian lady is an ignorant approach. It is actually sad to know that a western woman such as yourself would discount a man because of his decision/choices in life that makes him happy.

I can only hope that you will empower yourself so you will not feel insecure about your fellow"men's" choices.

Mind you, we here in the Philippines have lesser divorce cases compare to your country... you know why? because we stand by our man.. through thick and thin.. we stand by our vows.. we stand by our principles .. we stand by to the promises we made like love and commitment... we try to relive that feelings to our man the day we said "I do" and keep that loving coming despite years and oldage.. come what may.
    Last edited by purple; 27th December 2010 at 19:48. Reason: spelling
    Life as we make it

very well said purple..rep point from me later when i get home (i'm only on mobile mode and can't do that at the moment )

Thanks mod rayna

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    very well said purple..rep point from me later when i get home (i'm only on mobile mode and can't do that at the moment )
    Life as we make it

who ever smelly666 is i dont care really, like many off you know me, my concern is my life, emma and family and friends, at first many many people do laugh at us so called western men who so called chase the so called younger asian lady, i did not chase emma or emma did not chase me, we started talking and it started from there and i think that goes for lots on here and many other forums too,i am not into name calling i would rather say face to face what i have to say to people, but melly666 who ever you are man or women you are a very sad person, get the facts before you start to open that mouth of yours, unless your ex has ran off with someone from asia whos younger too, how do you work out your theory on what you have said, then again i think it wise if you kept your thoughts to yourself, i pity sad people like you who ever you are sad lost and alone in life, or have you found that asian person yet to put that smile back on your face

well said purple well said

Melanie is an ex-heroin addict,she has issues

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Melly,have you thought about some form of therapy?You clearly have some form of personal mental problem,maybe the guy(and I am assuming your "partner" was a guy as you profess to being "straight")who dumped you 9 years ago after the 6 year relationship felt this also,I am glad your off the drugs,but you need to spiritually cleanse yourself also,dont be on a downer because others have found the happinesss that eluded you yourself,its christmas,put aside all your baggage and look forward to 2011

Trusted Member
    Hi miss melly...see you're watching.

Coming back for more ?

Melly ...... I am a British woman (in a relationship with a British guy) and also find your earlier postings offensive. You are of course entitled to your own opinions but please do show some respect for others, there is no need to post insulting statements of this kind. Perhaps you were intending to be funny but on this occasion, you haven't succeeded and an apology wouldn't go amiss ...........

Please do remember that we are all individuals with basic human needs. It doesn’t matter what nationality one is and everyone of us is entitled to try and fulfil those needs for love and affection. If one has to look further afield then so be it.

Oh, and please guys, not all British women are obese, lacking in personal hygiene/ appearance or in deed “ugly mingers” who don’t look after their man.

The Western women just laugh at these men because they are the Western women rejects,WE DON'T WANT YOU. 99% of them are just aging,sexist, ugly men and are complete losers. We kill ourselves laughing at their naivity and how delusional they are. Let's take away your Western pay packet and passport then we'll see if they still want you!
    oh i was heartbroken for a few minutes. in fact i didnt know which part of your statement to deal with first, so i asked my wife about british passport, to which she replied "remember when you were in saudi and i said i was happy to come there and be with you and have the tough life you described to me"

next i asked her on a scale of 1-10 how ugly i was, she said is 10 the most ugly? i said yes, well darling, your 11 was her answer.

oh well, a hug made things better, i was looking for reasurrance so asked her to look at another 100 guys from this sites pictures, i wanted to know i was in the remaining 1% and not the majority 99%, more sadness, no im not.... oh well again, i guess im lucky, shes blind.

But seriously, you quote you western women, i guess that means all your friends? maybe both of them!!

at 45 yr old, single, spending time in asia i would love to hear your reasons for being there.

i do have some advice though "if your so judgemental, blinkered and bitter with society and in particular guys, then i suggest a little counselling, perhaps try to get out the house a little more and maybe even chat to some more people.Alternatively...... stick around, your views are hugely entertaining

OH OH OH I got it now, I just realised what your really saying, your 45 and single,,,,i can help you,,, dont tell my wife, lets go have dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    Melly ...... I am a British woman (in a relationship with a British guy) and also find your earlier postings offensive. You are of course entitled to your own opinions but please do show some respect for others, there is no need to post insulting statements of this kind. Perhaps you were intending to be funny but on this occasion, you haven't succeeded and an apology wouldn't go amiss ...........

Please do remember that we are all individuals with basic human needs. It doesn’t matter what nationality one is and everyone of us is entitled to try and fulfil those needs for love and affection. If one has to look further afield then so be it.

Oh, and please guys, not all British women are obese, lacking in personal hygiene/ appearance or in deed “ugly mingers” who don’t look after their man.
    Now why can't melly be like Rosie who we all love here thanks Rosie!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

oh well, a hug made things better, i was looking for reasurrance so asked her to look at another 100 guys from this sites pictures, i wanted to know i was in the remaining 1% and not the majority 99%, more sadness, no im not.... oh well again, i guess im lucky, shes blind.

this could be a great game tombo whos pictures did you show her

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Now why can't melly be like Rosie who we all love here thanks Rosie!
    , Rayna ... it costs absolutely nothing to be nice!

I go away for a day and all hell breaks loose

Oh, and please guys, not all British women are obese, lacking in personal hygiene/ appearance or in deed “ugly mingers” who don’t look after their man
    Yeah Graham!!...So are you calling my mum a fat minger?

Oh I do believe I've *hit a few nerves there and a reality check for you guys!
    Now ... WHY on earth would you want to *do that, Melly? We're probably one of the most friendly forums you'll find on the 'net, and - although it's [naturally] impossible to always agree with each other's many (and frequently varying) opinions on all manner of topics - we share a common bond in our belief that we are open-minded enough to accept these differences and move on with our lives. You, on the other hand, seem hell-bent on stirring up ill-feeling from the outset. Such an attitude is unlikely to endear you to the members here and I really have to query what prompted you to join us in the first place!?

Trusted Member
    To stir things up....as most trolls do.

Anyway my last words on the thread - enough time wasted.

You're being taken for a ride mate! This is soooo obvious. I am a British woman and go over to Asia a lot. These Asian women are taking the Western men for a ride the whole time but it serves them right for being this stupid(sorry but this includes yourself as well). They're only after money and a passport,and even if you did get in to the country I will put my life on it she will leave as soon as she's 'safe' with a passport or legal documents then up and run. It happens all the time. They even extended Westerns and Cambodians for instance having to be married for 10 years before they would allow the Asian partner to even visit because this is an on-going problem. Just get rid of her and promise you will send her no more money. You can also be sure she's giving a few Western men the same run around. The Western women in Asia just laugh at how gullable these Western men are. Do yourself and your kids a favour PLEASE. Good luck...sorry but I'm the sort of person who gets straight to the point!
    Interesting reply and as a British Expat living in the Philippines and have also lived in Hong Kong and other international locations there is something Western Women forget. Many of the guys who go overseas wouldn't look at a Western woman twice after being here.. Taken for a ride are you having a laugh?? In the UK its called Child support or divorce, I actually advise many of my friends to uproots and come out to Asia as they have pretty much been robbed blind by the British legal system in divorce settlements. Now what I will say in your defence is that there are a lot of scammers online and professional scammers in person but you can weed a lot of them out easily. Regarding the original post on here (seems miles off topic now) the issue is at what status is the relationship if the woman is seeing a second guy and offering up excuses I would just say walk away simple as that there is no dispute the guy has the advantage that he has no other connection than emotional.

In response to the original poster how is the relationship? if you don't feel comfortable don't send any money that is also a sure sign of how the relationship is either going to make or break if your serious about keeping the connection. If shes went with this other guy without your concent (if you do have an agreed relationship) I wouldn't carry on the relationship. I live in Cebu and you can see different types of girls and the troubles some bring I also own an internet cafe and watch girls fishing for foreigners. Not all are bad mind most actually just want out of the life they have here which also takes me to another thing "status" in society as many of the lower class girls lack any real guidance well positive guidance which not only makes them more likely to scam due to the money issues they have but also the fact they couldnt careless how much it affects you.

The Western women just laugh at these men because they are the Western women rejects,WE DON'T WANT YOU. 99% of them are just aging,sexist, ugly men and are complete losers.
    Think it's the other way around. We don't want you's. We want real women with class.

That's why we go to the Phil's!

Read it and weep darling!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    I absolutely agree on this Rosie... like everyone else on this world. When we love someone, we do look after them with all our hearts, put aside the differences and love that person.
    I've meet quite a lot of British woman in a circle and I would say that they have distinct class in their own ways... Like every where else... each person carries that individual charisma. I'm sure melly666 have that too except that she must not have figured that out yet.... Try to be nice and have a positive outlook in life melly666. After all, life can be beautiful if you look it that way.
    Last edited by purple; 29th December 2010 at 16:08. Reason: spelling
    Life as we make it

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    I absolutely agree on this Rosie... like everyone else on this world. When we love someone, we do look after them with all our hearts, put aside the differences and love that person.
    I've meet quite a lot of British woman in a circle and I would say that they have distinct class in their own ways... Like every where else... each person carries that individual charisma. I'm sure melly666 have that too except that she must not have figured that out yet.... Try to be nice and have a positive outlook in life melly666. After all, like can be beautiful if you look it that way.

Well said Purple.....enjoy Alona!

Banned
    sorry everbody, please forgive me

my hubby left me for a younger woman

Now I understand why your boyfriend left you,still having the dreams about him? Shouldnt you be looking after the old-folks

my hubby left me for a younger woman
    He wasnt your husband,he was a boyfriend and he did indeed dump you Maybe because of your smack habit?Maybe because of your noxious personality?

i missed this thread, it gave me a chuckle
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information