Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Trusted Member
    And British with a French accent ?
    He needs the French Embassy, or maybe the Congolese one.

Have a nice Christmas yna, and don't ever send anyone money.

We're supposed to send YOU money.

Quote Originally Posted by rani View Post
    Men are like buses? My friend told me the same thing, except in his example it was women Or maybe he said taxis

As for yna, welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas. Just like everyone here, I think you have been the intended victim of a scam. Thank God you didnt lose any money. Its a learning experience for you. There truly are some despicable people in the world. If I were you, I would immediately cut off any contact with this individual.

Ranger I'm so sorry that things have panned out like this for you. As graham said, I feel your pain. Its a very unpleasant place to be in, but you will get through it. Do try to give us an update when you can, and remember there are people here rooting for you.

Have a nice Christmas yna, and don't ever send anyone money.

yeah i wont...

Quote Originally Posted by ranger74 View Post
    Well, after a month, all seemed to be going well. She was still chatting to the guy in yahoo though, which I was obviously not comfortable with, but other than that it all seemed to be going great.

But today I got to see one of their conversations and my worst fears were confirmed. The guy wasn't just a friend. She'd been sleeping with him after I left the Philippines and from the conversation, I gathered that she hadn't told him that she was here in Australia with me (she told me that he knew).

We haven't talked about it yet, but she knows I know. I'm out in my bungalow having a few drinks and chain smoking, trying to wrap m head around what a massive fool I've been and figure out what happens next.

Her flight home isn't for another 8 weeks and she doesn't have the money to re-book it herself. I'll continue to feed and shelter her until she figures out how to get home, but it's going to be awkward. I'm also not looking forward to the humiliation when I have to tell friends and family that we're breaking up. The kids are away at their mother's until xmas eve, but we're supposed to be having xmas dinner with them and my parents. Not sure I can bluff my way through the day.

Hurting and feeling very stupid right now.
    What the crap?? I've just read about your problem and I'm really sorry you went through all that before you found out the truth. I hope you don't end up hating all Filipinas after this. Please believe we're not all two-timing, golddigging liars. I realise it's bound to be a disappointing Christmas. I hope you find someone who can and will make you happy. I don't know what I'd have done if I were in a situation like that. Well, okay, I do, and it wouldn't have been a pretty sight.

Good luck, ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by baby38 View Post
    I would third what Fred says after 3 bad relationships with Filipino and one bad marriage ,I spent 3 months in the Phills with my present wife and had her here in Australia twice on 3 month visitors visas then we got married,iI know 2 close friends started chatting online rush over to the Phills got married after 10 days now both got problems,one of them his wife started having sex with Filipino men here shortly after she got here,waited for 2 years got her permanent visa then moved in with a Filapino who is married and his wife still in the Phills .
    that was so wrong... shame her to do that kind of thing to his husband..you getting married is so easy to do but find someone who is deserving for your love and not because she can used you to be a citizen to your country...be wise

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yna View Post
    His from London, they called me 3 times and force me to find a way to get some money to pay the fine...i already told him that i dont have that kind of money and should be his parents who he is calling to ask some help but he said that his not living with his parents and he dont have any brothers or sisters...
    Everything is so wrong about this situation yna.
    Don't pay a peso, dollar or whatever.
    If he comes over, stay away from him.

thanks alan, actually it happened to me twice now..the first one is about the package sent to from uk drop in malasia it also onhold because of some violation and they want me to pay the penalty of 550$ but i cant afford that so i told to my friend to refound the package coz it has importart items inside,.. i was only wondering why they need to stop ove at malasia why not send it or have a flight direct to manila so they dont have problems like this
    Well documented Nigerian scam/ploy.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

H i Ranger,sorry to hear about your sad story,as others said this happens many times,as others says not all Filipinos are like this.as you live in Australia you would had purchased a return ticket for her,I believe this is part of a tourist visa,put her on the first plane home,cut off all support to her,before it costs you more money.As many say never give money until you meet then be careful.

Banned
    You're being taken for a ride mate! This is soooo obvious. I am a British woman and go over to Asia a lot. These Asian women are taking the Western men for a ride the whole time but it serves them right for being this stupid(sorry but this includes yourself as well). They're only after money and a passport,and even if you did get in to the country I will put my life on it she will leave as soon as she's 'safe' with a passport or legal documents then up and run. It happens all the time. They even extended Westerns and Cambodians for instance having to be married for 10 years before they would allow the Asian partner to even visit because this is an on-going problem. Just get rid of her and promise you will send her no more money. You can also be sure she's giving a few Western men the same run around. The Western women in Asia just laugh at how gullable these Western men are. Do yourself and your kids a favour PLEASE. Good luck...sorry but I'm the sort of person who gets straight to the point!

Trusted Member
    Thanks, but the vast majority of us know that already.

I do wish that your post didn't appear to be tarring all Asian girls with the same brush though...most insulting.

We'd still rather take our chances with a beautiful young Filipina, unsullied by the typical Western femi-nazi mindset.

Add to that the fact that most Western women are now clinically obese, pay little attention to their personal hygiene and looks, and will sleep with the first male they stumble across during their drunken Friday night 'hen-night', and for me it's pretty much game set and match to our 'scammers' from the Phils.

Thanks for your input.

Banned
    ..... the Western men with the Asian women are the ones that the Western women don't want! 99% are complete losers,the Western women know this and spend their time killing themselves laughing at the stupidity of these aging,ugly sexist disillusioned men!

Banned
    The Western women just laugh at these men because they are the Western women rejects,WE DON'T WANT YOU. 99% of them are just aging,sexist, ugly men and are complete losers. We kill ourselves laughing at their naivity and how delusional they are. Let's take away your Western pay packet and passport then we'll see if they still want you!

Quote Originally Posted by melly666 View Post
    You're being taken for a ride mate! This is soooo obvious. I am a British woman and go over to Asia a lot. These Asian women are taking the Western men for a ride the whole time but it serves them right for being this stupid(sorry but this includes yourself as well).
    and what do you go to Asia for
    i think some guys on here marry a filipina becuase they've had enough of British Women
    melly666 the number of the devil

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    ..... the Western men with the Asian women are the ones that the Western women don't want! 99% are complete losers,the Western women know this and spend their time killing themselves laughing at the stupidity of these aging,ugly sexist disillusioned men!
    The Western women just laugh at these men because they are the Western women rejects,WE DON'T WANT YOU. 99% of them are just aging,sexist, ugly men and are complete losers. We kill ourselves laughing at their naivity and how delusional they are. Let's take away your Western pay packet and passport then we'll see if they still want you!

Errrr... DO NOT GENERALIZE PLEASE..not all Asian Girls are what you think of...i think you're in the wrong forum girl coz i'm sure the men and women of this forum would react to what you've just said..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Thanks, but the vast majority of us know that already.

I do wish that your post didn't appear to be tarring all Asian girls with the same brush though...most insulting.

We'd still rather take our chances with a beautiful young Filipina, unsullied by the typical Western femi-nazi mindset.

Add to that the fact that most Western women are now clinically obese, pay little attention to their personal hygiene and looks, and will sleep with the first male they stumble across during their drunken Friday night 'hen-night', and for me it's pretty much game set and match to our 'scammers' from the Phils.

Thanks for your input.
    Hi Graham
    Very well put

For me it would be a beautiful Filipina or stay single
    Western Women are mostly money grabbers anyhow
    Mick.

Trusted Member
    Oh well, let's hope the loony troll from hateville takes her fat aarse off elsewhere now she's offloaded her bile.

I guess she must have been blown out again.

Then again, I'm always up for a bit of healthy debate

Bring it on.

Miss Kehaya,in your job I am sure you have met many pinays,but please dont generalise about the guys who travel to asia

of them are just aging,sexist, ugly men and are complete losers.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

You still work for Mears?Your pic says "Too ugly to prostitute" do you have some form of body dysmorphic disorder,an impairment in your social functioning perhaps?Self loathing?
    Attached Images Attached Images

melly666 are you that same British woman, who got banned on here before, for coming out with exactly the same claptrap?

Don't bother, you're wasting your time.

sounds like you are talking about the women from the "naughty" nightlife who I agree are all bad apples and money grabbers.

However this is only a small percentage of Asia there is so much more, I have met good genuine honest people in many asian countries as never go near those naughty areas.

there is good and bad in every race and walk of life,

and there are plenty of bad money grabbing women here in England as well as round the world.

Everybody needs to be judged individually not the entire race generalised. If so us British are arrogant violent drunk football thugs who have no morals and have casual sex and no family structure or respect. See it works both ways.

I hope one day your eyes are opened and you get to meet a good genuine Asian woman married to a Western guy there are plenty about.

I'm sick of people thinking I'm arrogant or rude as I'm naturally a very friendly person.
    This is my favourite quote from Melanie

Respected Member
    I suggest she reads a copy of " How to win friends and Influence people" by Dale Carnegie.

Why do trolls bother going onto forums? Do they think that they are going to persuade us all to change our minds? Do they get their kicks thinking they have p155ed a few people off? It's not like she's saying anything none of us have heard before from the haters and sceptics in the UK

I dare say she is an overweight, ugly minger with a severe personality disorder that no man in their right mind would want to be with, hence the Nazi feminist tendencies. F off back to the hole you crawled out of, we don't need your type here

well it takes all to make the world go round including melly666, who ever you are, i have dated lots of western women as you call yourself and yes some very nice women at that , but some are not too, just like asia most proberly , but you take your chances and some fail but most dont, seems like you have been hurt too melly was it a westerner male thats why you go to asia to try and find someone that is loving and beautiful and who wants you for who you are, think about it, and please dont tar everyone with the same brush

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    well it takes all to make the world go round including melly666, who ever you are, i have dated lots of western women as you call yourself and yes some very nice women at that , but some are not too, just like asia most proberly , but you take your chances and some fail but most dont, seems like you have been hurt too melly was it a westerner male thats why you go to asia to try and find someone that is loving and beautiful and who wants you for who you are, think about it, and please dont tar everyone with the same brush

We filipinas are not F R I G I D, ..we love left overs(if that's how you call it),and we look after our ''man'' properly and in return we get whatever we want...smart eh

oh btw melly,have u been hurt badly? '' skanks '' is all over the world,..I hope you are not one of them??
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

We have a new member who has read the books:
    "How to make yourself look like a complete retarded plonker on a public forum"
    &
    "How not to make friends and in no way influence people"
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

thanks for giving her the books boss

she really deserved it

aging,ugly sexist disillusioned men!
    my husband isn't... maybe you are?
    Life as we make it

Trusted Member
    I think melly is a woman...just looks like a man ?

Banned
    Oh I do believe I've hit a few nerves there and a reality check for you guys!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information