Just to check so i dont get caught out.

im planning on going to the philippines soon to meet my girlfriend. From what i can make out from the Philippine Embassy in londons website (detailed below).......

"21-DAY NO VISA POLICY
Generally, all aliens are required to secure visa before entering the Philippines. The Philippines, however, has a 21-day no visa policy for bona fide British and Irish tourists who wish to visit the Philippines for not more than 21 days. Those who wish to avail themselves of this privilege should have a passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines and a plane or ship ticket valid for his onward or return journey to his/her country of origin or to the next country of destination, and a valid visa to that country if a visa is required. "

basically if i read it all correctly: if i have my passport, funds to stay there and my ticket home im covered for 21 days?? my question, is i plan on staying for 21 days and leaving on day 21 itself, am i covered or is there any hidden catches?? or am i reading to much into it.

im not counting the day traveling there via schipol as obviously its then the next day i actually arrive.

thanks in advance and hope that makes sence

richard